The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents.
Our 35 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, then please follow L’Oréal for regular updates and an inside look at our beauty business.
L’Oréal key numbers (2016):
- 1st cosmetics group worldwide
- €4.54 Bn operating profit
- 473 patents registered by our research team
- 89,000 employees from 158 different nationalities
Awards and Recognitions: 2017
- 1st company for Gender Equality by Equileap
- Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
- 3rd Top Employer in France by Universum
- Grand Prize for Gender Diversity in the CAC 40 Category by Ethics &
Boards Observatory and the Institut du Capitalisme Responsable
- Operational Excellence Award by MEDEF
Careers site: www.careers.loreal.com – menos
21 salários informados
R$ 988 por mês
14 salários informados
R$ 1.035 por mês
10 salários informados
R$ 1.078 por mês