- Software design, implementation
- Write functional, interface and high level design documents.
- Debug and maintenance
- Ensuring best-in-class reliability and top performance of developed products
- Securing high product quality
- Working in close cooperation with software development centers all over the world
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- knowledge of C and C
- Knowledge ofUnix development environment.
- Ability to work in team
- Good command of English
- Familiarity with Unix
- Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
- Graduated in Computer Sciences, Engineering or similar.
- Ethics, initiative, self-development, good communication, teaching skills, flexibility, team-worker.
- UNIX development environment.
- Oracle databases and SQL.
- Data modeling techniques (object-oriented and structured).
- Software components design and specification techniques (object-oriented).
- Version control tools (Clear Case).
- Technology applied to telecommunications.
- Software engineering processes.
- C, C and ProC/C .
- Java (desirable)
- English speaker.
Ericsson - há 2 anos
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term...