Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Bayshore HealthCare

Mostrando todas as 476 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Comfortable staff
Personal Care Attendant (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON15 de Agosto de 2019
Fair, honest and respectful team members. I really enjoy working with Bayshore and getting to know the diversity of their clients and co workers.
Great place to work.
Not fun at all
Health Care Aide (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB6 de Agosto de 2019
Loved to work with people but the place of work was not so favorable, it's hard to have days off, no sufficient hours...no good benefit, but had good nurses supervisers...
Meet new people
Unrewarding experience
Patient Sitter (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fredericton, NB6 de Agosto de 2019
Job is not very rewarding as you cannot do much with the clients, the management doesn't really stick up or support you like they should, shifts are long
meeting new people
long shifts
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Absolute jokers in Hamilton management
Client Service Coordinator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hamilton, ON29 de Julho de 2019
I can not believe the fact that our beautiful gems can reach the wonder years in life only to put their trust and faith in the hands of jokers like the management staff in the Hamilton mountain branch. They are so worried about themselves that all of the psw and nursing clients are so frustrated it is not funny. Very high turnover so that these misfits can keep their positions. LHIN SHOULD INVESTIGATE. Thingsare are
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
Clients very appreciative.
Health Care Aide (Ex-Funcionário) –  Halifax, NS27 de Julho de 2019
Enjoyed the work experience there.Management friendly. I worked part time,would still be there,except for gov required CCA diploma.I did homecare long bef that became a requirement.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
You have to keep begging the coordinators for hours.
Personal Support Worker (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON26 de Julho de 2019
The coordinators they will remove the hours from your schedule and give them, to their favourite Psw. If you complain about their behaviour. I bet they will never give you hours or they will give you the hardest clients for 2 hours for the whole day. They hired you to work but you have to beg for the hours. In addition to that, clients will call the office to cancel and the office people they will not inform the PSW that the client cancelled. The Hr team will work with you to talk to the coordinator to give you but you can't win because they are the one in charge of the schedule. Goodluck.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Fun workplace
Licensed Practical Nurse (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB25 de Julho de 2019
Great place to work if you're looking to gain experience! Staff are friendly and are easy to get a hold of if ever you need help. You get to know a lot of different people which I found fun :)
Being at Bayshore
PSW (Funcionário Atual) –  Windsor, ON25 de Julho de 2019
I would have to say there’s pros and cons to every job but for me I haven’t had nearly enough cons to make it a negative experience in the year I’ve been with the company, great patients, decent pay, good benefits and I come home with a smile on my face 90% of the time. Scheduling sometimes is a bit chaotic (not enough coordinators/supervisors) but it eventually gets done.
3,0
Mediocre employer
Client Services Team Lead (Ex-Funcionário) –  Oakville, ON23 de Julho de 2019
Work life balance is is challenging to manager. Constantly "on call" or having to bring work home. Long hours required. Understaffed. Improper training provided.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Terrible
Client Service Coordinator (Ex-Funcionário) –  ONTARIO21 de Julho de 2019
Management is terrible, even with adequate training considering the director was in “meetings” literally all day. Especially on Fridays when she wouldn’t even come into the office.

Never could give straight answers.

No one followed policies and procedures.

No one followed up with client concerns, families were extremely angry when they were promised a call back and no one phoned them.

Extremely UNDER STAFFED, yet the staff they have is expected to bend over backwards for the company

The director, the management, Human Resources, and the “team lead” - don’t care about anything or anyone except getting that next pay cheque. It’s disgusting.
Prós
Coworkers who care but couldn’t do anything
Too many to list
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
great place for someone who only needs sporatic employment
Registered Practical Nurse (Ex-Funcionário) –  Windsor, ON17 de Julho de 2019
I liked the work here when I had work. Very disorganized, stressful. The communication between staff is almost unbearable. Easy work but not enough of it to go around. Not very loyal to their employee's. Shifts get cancelled and you don't get called or told about it. Would not recommend this place.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4NãoDenunciar
learning environment -- good
inconsistent caregivers.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Home Support Worker (HSW) / Personal Caregiver (Funcionário Atual) –  Markham, ON11 de Julho de 2019
Caring for different individual clients who have Parkinson disease, are paralysed or stroke victims, etc.
Willing to accept last-minute assignments or substitute assignment when available
Prós
Appreciation from some individual clients of my hard work
assign cleaning jobs
Cultura Empresarial
Not at all what it appears to be.
Personal Support Worker (Ex-Funcionário) –  Windsor, ON8 de Julho de 2019
Out of the gate amazing but quickly turned horrible. Severely unorganized. Do not follow up on suggestions to make work easier and better. Huge nepotism. Seniority means absolutely nothing. Do yourself a favour and avoid. Loads of bullying and harassment.
Good pay
PTSD, anxiety, depression.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
My top favourite job
Staffing Coordinator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Halifax, NS25 de Junho de 2019
Staff, and management at the top were incredible. Pay was good, work/life balance was great. They actually cared about their staff. I recommend this job to anyone.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Productive and fun workplace caring facility
Office Assistant/Patient Access Verifier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Saint Petersburg, FL20 de Junho de 2019
Nice job I met new people with different problems everyday, I enjoyed helping others and making patients family comfortable with their parents, it was a nice experience I would love to be apart of it again
Terrible place
Personal Support Worker (Ex-Funcionário) –  Brantford, ON18 de Junho de 2019
Worked for that company for 6 years. A union went in just before i went on maternity leave. I had a part time contract with them when I left. The company wants to fight the union so when I changed my availability to work with childcare, they pulled my contract.

I gave them 70 hours of availability for a 50 hour biweekly contract and that wasn't good enough. I was told to work work straight evening or start at 6am daily.

There is no consideration for work/family life balance.
They constantly add clients on without asking and always call and harass you to work out if your availability . Management has no respect for employees and always act like they're better than you, instead of being part of a team.

For a company that is claims to be about compassion and care, they certainly don't act that way to clients or employees.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 13NãoDenunciar
Crazy HR
Psw (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hamilton, ON9 de Junho de 2019
Company's HR is crazy and can't understand
You can't imagine they expect us as a toy to play.
They asked me for interview and Orientation 3 days and after that they asked me go without pay because I promised my previous company to cover shifts till 14 days but BayshoreHR didn't accept and she wasted my energy and money and time. It's not fair and I'm so sorry for them.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 10NãoDenunciar
Don't pay benefits
Assitant Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB6 de Junho de 2019
Resigned from Bayshore Calgary, AB.
Bayshore refuse to pay benefits at end of service.
Bayshore teach employee to cheat WCB and insurance companies and process false claims and false service bill.
Poor management, poor insights, poor coaching.
Bayshore is Deceiving private, WCB, insurance companies.
Nothing is taught
Fraud
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 8Não 2Denunciar
Their Manager is a bully
PSW (Ex-Funcionário) –  Brockville, ON4 de Junho de 2019
If they like you you will go far, but if you voice your opinion and they don't like it you will not get hours. Family does not come first, clients do.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 16NãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Bayshore HealthCare". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar