Bayshore HealthCare
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Bayshore HealthCare

Mostrando todas as 574 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Every job was a challenge.
It was a good experience overall but I find homecare not fast pace enough. Management was awesome and was always there to answer questions. Nothing was done on line when I was there so it was annoying having to drop off pay stubs
Great environment
Not enough pay
Cultura empresarial
Flexible work and great patients
-very flexible company willing to work with you to make an accommodating schedule
-great co-workers and clients all very friendly

-lots of hours and earnings if willing to work
Cultura empresarial
Highly recommend for Nurses wanting to create their own scheduale around their childrens hours.
Communication is emphasized on ensuring everyone feels prepared and apart of the team. Management is on-top of ensuing your needs are being meet. And, you have the tools you need to be successful in the field. Hours are flexible and available if your wanting to pick-up shifts.
Prós
Staff are positive and easy to talk to.
Productive work place
It was good place to work in. Pay is decent, benefits package is great. Seems to be some departments that are run well
Flexible work hours with a lot of vacation time that you're encouraged to use - Worked hard
Meh
Working at Bayshore was okay. The head of IT is a little behind the times and uses outdated management techniques. Very strict and lacks work/life balance. Vacations are scrutinized and you have to bring your company cell phone and laptop with you.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
The best company to work for
If you want to be a respected and apreciated PSW you have to apply at Bayshore great company to work for i am proud to work for them .
Bayshore clients are great the managers are great
Prós
Benefices, great clients, great manager to work with, great coordonatores, great hours
Contras
I domt have any cons to give it
Cultura empresarial
If you are good at your work and or reliably the hour are there for you plus over time . I wish they would pay more or give better raisers . The shift are good but they can over work you if you done speak up
The best
They've got your back when you're right. They're fair and are willing to listen . Plus, their honest and respectful from day 1. Bayshore has been the absolute best company I've ever worked for.
Good company Bayshore.
Hello personal from Bayshore, I have been working for this company a few years and has been fun and O.K. I work casual hope I get in the future a par-time position or permanent. Thank you.!
Cultura empresarial
Lucky to get a few hours a day
was casual for five years. Got my LPN and they wouldn't hire me as supervisor even though I was a great worker and only called in sick maybe twice a year. I felt there was no oppurtunity with this company and never felt valued.
Horrible management
Lot of favoritism, management likes you your fine, if not they gives you a ton of work compare, unbalanced workloads. A lot of abusive power, makes you feel not valuable. A lot negativity in the office. Like to talk behind each others back alot.

But co-workers are good, friendly and fun with to work with.
Not worth it
Being apart of the admin staff: there is very little work life balance. The pay sucks. 16-17/hr is not worth the stress. You are not appreciated at all. They act like they care but in reality all they are concerned about is money. The majority of the caregivers are making minimum wage 14-15/hr. If they work at a private branch. They hire inexperienced caregivers which puts clients at risk of being injured.
Not enough skilled management
Is ok place if you have an unprofessional attitude and dont mind being swore and degraded at. Very poor unprofessional management with little guidance.low wages can make more as a receptionist.
Work alone
No professionalism
Best workplace ever
Bayshore is a very good company and flexible. Understand the employee personal problems and help them by adjusting their time . Most of the time if you put request on time get time off but no pay . I really like working their.
Good coordinators
Good relationship with the staff, interesting clients, good salary. The scheduling is a little bit frustrating because sometimes may change every ten minutes.
Cultura empresarial
a constant battle with management
company doesn't really look after the staff and their needs. company only wants to make money out of the hard working staff but not really looking into their welfare and well being.
Weekends were not fun
We were required to work every other weekend, and they often called on the weekends that I had off. It was too much work and not enough time for days off.
Cultura empresarial
Pretty okay place to work
I work with Bayshore throughout school, I enjoyed it, scheduling is awful, you’ll be called everyday, multiple times a day, and they will most definitely screw up your schedule. And the travel pay is the reason I found another job, you ONLY get paid to go from one clients out to another, so when I was traveling out of town (roughly) 84 Kms, I got nothing for travel since I travel from my home to their house
The clients
Travel pay, schedule
Cultura empresarial
Team spirit fun place to work
Team work and fun place to work, friendly management team.Supportive services for employees, collaborative team, efficient training for new skills, paid hours for bank holidays
Terrible place to work
Management is rude and not helpful schedulers are terrible don't know how to do their job would never recommend to anyone to work here pay is not comparable to anyother psw job and never get raises benefits are terrible
good place to work
working here was a good experience .with better administrative schedules and having time to communicate well with staffs.Really supportive administrators
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Bayshore HealthCare". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral