Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Bayshore HealthCare

Encontramos 487 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 489 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
good company
Personal Support Worker/Caregiver (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hamilton, ON4 de Março de 2019
good company to work for always something different everyday at work. never the same job. lots of great people to work with and that you get to meet doing this job
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 7Denunciar
Very Poor Management and Work Environment
Client Representative Clerk (Ex-Funcionário) –  Windsor, ON1 de Março de 2019
Management treatment like they owned, thought their employment should be your first concern at all times. Very unorganized. Work environment was very crowded and very loud and very poor lighting.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Very amicable and good management communication with staff.
Health Care Assistant (Funcionário Atual) –  Kingston, ON25 de Fevereiro de 2019
Home care workers don't have typical days. I move around from home to home to provide services everyday. I could be working 8 hours straight or moving from location to location. (2,2,3 hrs).

Management is very helpful and always willing to accommodate your days off and they do their best to schedule when you are available.

I've learnt to be ready anytime of the day for an emergency need due to replacing workers who have fallen ill. Also understanding everyone's needs as individuals. They are all different and expectations are also different.

The hardest part for me is the traveling distance between assignments. Travel can be stressful in winter.

For myself; the best part of the job is helping the elderly with their day to day needs; but most of seeing their smile when you walk in as they are very appreciative to have you there. Also, communicating with the clients and listening to their life time stories.
Prós
I like to be busy; so full day assignments are my favourite.
Contras
Finding time to eat while going from 1 location to another.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 5Denunciar
4,0
positive work environment
Health Care Aide (Ex-Funcionário) –  Kelowna, BC18 de Fevereiro de 2019
No concerns, I enjoyed my time with them/ The staffing and on call supervisor were very supportive and always available when needed.
I enjoyed working with the clients as well.
Flexable
Contras
Work day hours had unpaid gaps
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 3Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Great place to start your nursing career
Registered Nurse (RN) (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON12 de Fevereiro de 2019
It was a great start to my nursing career because you get a variety of different experiences.
There is flexibility in work schedule
It requires a lot of driving and waiting around for your next client at times if the home calls are not organized well
Self schedule
No set guaranteed hours
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 4Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Horrible management of client care/psw availability
Psw (Funcionário Atual) –  Cornwall, ON5 de Fevereiro de 2019
Zero consideration for employees. Have to have complete open availability to get close to fulltime. Hardly no compendsation for drive time, mileage. 3.75 for going out of town NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO.

If you have kids, forget seeing them through the week.
If they did swing shift( one week days, one week evenings) I would be much more happy.

I have decided to leave the PSW profession all together.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
Loved My Job, Hate the Dishonesty
On-Call Client Service Coordinator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB4 de Fevereiro de 2019
Bayshore Calgary seemed like an amazing place , I love my job and found out they were dishonest about a privacy concern. I can only hope they can get it straight
Awesome people
Dishonest to Employee
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Bullying, poor management, and unprofessionalism
Nurse (Ex-Funcionário) –  Timmins, ON2 de Fevereiro de 2019
This was supposed to be a nice and fun part time job that I could do on the side of my primary job. It was nothing short of a nightmare. I had to quit thanks to poor management, unprofessionalism, lack of structure and organization, lack of communication, and bullying. I was dealing with nonstop bullying, lies, and manipulation there. It was all reported and nothing was done about it. When confronted, management singled me out, made me look and feel stupid and told me that I was the incompetent nurse. They cannot keep nursing staff there and they wonder why they keep losing nurses. I had to quit from the amount of stress it was causing in my personal life.
Caring & supportive nurses
Everything else
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 18Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Specialty Rx- recognition and appreciation?
N/A (Funcionário Atual) –  N/A2 de Fevereiro de 2019
It would be nice to know that your efforts and contributions are appreciated once in a while.
Management doesn't seem to care unfortunately. So much potential, needs better management and motivation for positive change.
Prós
Flexible work hours, work from home
Contras
No recognition. Negative culture. Management are negative, don't promote positive change
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
4,0
productive place
Health Care Aide (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB1 de Fevereiro de 2019
nice company to work for. great staff understanding. feel at home working there. nursing staff is helpful and ready to help whenever you need help. great team work
great staff
driving around during winter
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 2Denunciar
Decent Job
Client Services Coordinator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ottawa, ON31 de Janeiro de 2019
Overall job was good. Fast paced, I learned a lot while working here. Office environment is dependent on who is the manager. Generally the people were very nice and helpful, but the job did get very stressful and at times felt like there was no one to help and as though if you were stressed than it was "your own problem"
Benefits were great to have and good hours.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
Stressful Environment
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 2Denunciar
Insecure, Distrustful, Unprofessional Management
NA (Ex-Funcionário) –  Markham, ON26 de Janeiro de 2019
a LOT of micromanaging and gossip among staff.
supervisors/managers are extremely insecure. One of them actually kept a SECRET SPY TO MONITOR OTHER STAFF especially during weekends.
During my few months stay there i saw at LEAST 7 people get laid off.
If management sees that you are good at your job, they become insecure about losing their own job and will do everything to keep your potential recognized minimally..ie., restrict your role and tasks.
HR is unprofessional and shows favouritism. Also supports management without keeping an impartial and objective view of situations.
Starbucks would be a better place to work at any day than this place.
Contras
micromanaging/planting spy to monitor staff, low pay, unprofessional, favouritism
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 11Não 1Denunciar
good comany
Care Aide (Ex-Funcionário) –  Prince George, BC25 de Janeiro de 2019
good to work for. lots of driving. good clients. all around well organized company and kept you working. good hours lots of hours. if you love being a care aide i would recomend them
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 6Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
very friendly and always on top of things
Personal Support Worker (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON20 de Janeiro de 2019
love working for Bayshore, management is always up to date with my concerns, enjoy working with the clients that I currently have. and meeting new ones is always a challenge, but always seem to work out.
offering incentives
lots of driving
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 5Denunciar
Customer Service at Markham Location
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Markham, ON11 de Janeiro de 2019
Horrible management, team leads with no experience, favouritism,
Lots of micromanaging in this company. You will get “talked to” for the smallest of things. No opportunity for growth. High turnover. Little pay. No opportunity for creative thinking or process improvement. Management fronts as if they believe in company values … everyone working as a customer service rep is replaceable in their minds and customer service role is worst position to be in at Bayshore. Prepare to be overworked and underpaid if you plan to join this organization. HR dept is unorganized will miss payroll, and over deduct. This place is a complete mess!
Stress, Management
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 16Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Good
Personal Support Worker (Funcionário Atual) –  Hamilton, ON10 de Janeiro de 2019
Good working atmosphere
FREE LUNCH
LACK OF HOURS
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 8Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
productive and fun work enviroment
Personal Support Worker (Ex-Funcionário) –  Barrie, ON10 de Janeiro de 2019
Love to travel , thought working in the community would be difficult but it was not. Love to work with clients on a one to one experience and also was able to take time with them.
Management at Bayshore is always helpful. Always accommodating to circumstances.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 6Denunciar
satisfactory, enjoyable
Personal Support Worker (Ex-Funcionário) –  Orillia, ON9 de Janeiro de 2019
You spend one on one time with your patients providing them with the care they need. It was an enjoyable change going from a nursing home to working as a home care worker, I highly recommend this job to PSW's.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 5Denunciar
Poor support inconsistant
PSW (Ex-Funcionário) –  Barrie, ON7 de Janeiro de 2019
Sounded like a great job on hire with the somewhat fair wage Make yourself available for 6-8 hr days Lucky to get 4 clients scheduled.= 4 hrs pay Even tho available for those 8 hrs NO compensation for on call. Travel allowance poor Working rural areas and in winter weather takes 15+ mins between visits but will only pay you 15 mins travel = $3.69
Change your schedule and don’t notify , schedulers notorious for sched visits with no travel between Can never budget what your pay would be. Tell you that you have to be available every other weekend then get 3 clients for whole weekend. Take away you scheduled clients on holidays to avoid paying premium.
The Clients :)
Contras
Management, schedulers lack of support. And inconsistant schedules
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 22Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
it casual and not promised hours
RPN (Funcionário Atual) –  Oshawa, ON5 de Janeiro de 2019
No a bad place to start your nursing profession with. Organized management and clients are very physically demanding one has be willing to lift a 50 pouds
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 3Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Bayshore HealthCare". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar