Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Bayshore HealthCare: Registered Nurse

Encontramos 56 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 489 avaliações
Cultura Empresarial
great place for someone who only needs sporatic employment
Registered Practical Nurse (Ex-Funcionário) –  Windsor, ON17 de Julho de 2019
I liked the work here when I had work. Very disorganized, stressful. The communication between staff is almost unbearable. Easy work but not enough of it to go around. Not very loyal to their employee's. Shifts get cancelled and you don't get called or told about it. Would not recommend this place.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Great place to work for community nursing
Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Kitchener, ON3 de Junho de 2019
I really enjoyed working for this branch. The management is ultra accommodating, patient, and easy to work with. Great place to gain nursing experience.
Wonderful clients
Contras
Low pay, not enough day shift options.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 5Denunciar
straight nights
Registered Practical Nurse (Funcionário Atual) –  Sarnia, ON22 de Maio de 2019
nights are hard on everyone including their families however this was my choice. Consistent hours were given with a decent wage. Benefits are available.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 6Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Great place to start your nursing career
Registered Nurse (RN) (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON12 de Fevereiro de 2019
It was a great start to my nursing career because you get a variety of different experiences.
There is flexibility in work schedule
It requires a lot of driving and waiting around for your next client at times if the home calls are not organized well
Self schedule
No set guaranteed hours
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 4Denunciar
good place to worl
Registered Nurse/Team Leader (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ottawa, ON2 de Janeiro de 2019
Overall good place to work for the following reasons:
1. Competitive salaries
2. Flexible
3. Excellent training
4. Team approach while working individually
on call
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 2Denunciar
community nurse
Registered Nurse (Ex-Funcionário) –  Barrie, ON23 de Dezembro de 2018
I very much enjoyed this job & the clients. I was able to experience a lot of different health conditions & diseases, learning along the way; I went from mentally & developmentally challenged schoolchildren with multiple problems & tube feeding & seizure disorders to sitting with a dying client & helping anyway I could.

The only difficulty I had with this job is waiting around for their call & in the last few months, I was only offered clients out of town, which included travel over an hour plus the night {overnight} shifts were being the only offers I was getting .

I would much rather have a job where I can certainly carry out nursing related duties & office duties & have a schedule that is planned, although I am totally willing to be flexible on my hours & days.
Prós
variety of illness, conditions, diseases
Contras
night shift, travelling too far from Barrie
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 3Denunciar
2,0
Cultura Empresarial
provide quality care to patients in their own homes
Registered Nurse (Funcionário Atual) –  Greater Sudbury, ON1 de Novembro de 2018
Wonderful agency to work for, but is mismanaged in this area. There is no consistency with schedules, and unrealistic expectations placed on nurses and their capacity to provide care in such a large geographic area.
self scheduling
wear and tear on car
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 11NãoDenunciar
Lowest Salary in GTA and 3-4 hours shifts
Registered Practical Nurse (Ex-Funcionário) –  Mississauga, ON18 de Setembro de 2018
I was hired as a casual RPN at Bayshore Mississauga. When hired Manager gave me shifts for the whole month very first day on orientation(which was joke itself). If you get hired and are desperate enough to join them tip for you don't drive to their Mississauga office as they won't do anything in the orientation will just gather docs from you and give you shifts and you have to pay for parking fee which is around 15$, so just send them all the docs online. All the shifts they gave me were for 3 -4 hours home visits(so they block your schedule for the whole day and and you just get paid for few hours as shifts were in the middle of the day like from 12pm-4pm) don't pay any Mileage and Salary is lowest in GTA around 20 dollars per hour for RPN. After confirming the shifts manager called to decrease the hours more made 4 hour shift to a 2 hour visit. THESE MONEY MAKING SCAMS TRY TO MAKE PROFITS WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL LICENSE AT STAKE
NOTHING
STILL EXIST
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 30Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Workplace w/c gives you a lot of learning opportunities and improvement
Registered Practical Nurse (Funcionário Atual) –  St. Catharines, ON17 de Setembro de 2018
A good place to work. As a new nurse, the company is very supportive and often gives training on-line and in-service. Management are accommodating and they know how to advocate for their staff.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 4Denunciar
Best job I’ve had as an RN
RN (Funcionário Atual) –  Windsor, ON8 de Setembro de 2018
Having worked at another home care company I was not sure what to expect when I was hired at Bayshore. What I got was an amazing team, incredible support, kindness, understanding and most importantly I was able to spend the full time with my clients rather than only having 15 minutes because I had 15 others to see. Bayshore is a wonderful company to work for if you have a passion for community care!!! I’ve had a 3 different RN jobs prior to Bayshore and I feel very lucky to be a part of their team, as I said, it’s the best job (in many ways) that I’ve had.
Prós
Wage, environment, team work, great leadership
None that I’ve experienced
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 8Não 7Denunciar
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ottawa, ON20 de Agosto de 2018
Option of visit, shift or clinic work environment. Busy work but nice to flexibility. Staff friendly and very helpful if you have questions. Lots of opportunity to enhance your skills
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Bayshore Pediatric Program gives the opportunity to Provide Excellent Nursing care
Registered Nurse (Funcionário Atual) –  Victoria, BC; Burnaby, BC30 de Julho de 2018
The Bayshore Pediatric Program is an amazing program for RNs & LPNs to work in. Nurses get to work one on one with complex pediatric clients (Trach, Trach/vent, PICC, Palliative) for their entire shift. It is extremely rewarding work and is the rare opportunity for nurses to feel like they are providing excellent nursing care.
Bayshore provides advance training opportunities. Nurses can also choose if they want to work casual, part-time or full-time hours.
Nurses care for their clients at school, in the community, at home, and on vacation!
Wages are competitive with hospital. Benefits & MSP for working >15 hours/week, RSP program.
Management is responsive and available. Can talk to a manager 24hrs/day, 7 days/week.
Unfortunately, Bayshore Peds is still living in the past with paper documentation and needs to get on board with electronic documentation
Clients; Wages; Management; Environment; Benefits
Contras
Still using paper documentation; Does not provide employees with electronic devices
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 6Denunciar
Ottawa Bayshore Home Health
Registered Nurse (Casual) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ottawa, ON23 de Junho de 2018
Bayshore is a backwards place to work that relies on faxes and phones for communication. Getting a full time salary was difficult, and I had to work about 12 hours a day to make a decent salary. Some of the job assignments were call overnight, with dangerous and dark environments to go to alone. It was scary, and when I think back to some of the remote areas I had to go to at night, I am lucky I came out alive. My manager was difficult to work with, with a flare up personality. The pay was about 3/4 what I can get at a hospital, but lower when you consider gas reimbursement was on the pay. To top that off, no one was hired full time or part time, we were all casual and not guaranteed anything. We also had no benefits. I am much happier at a hospital as a Registered Nurse, where I feel safe, am well paid, and don't have to use my own vehicle to see people. And now I have guaranteed hours and guaranteed pay.
Flexible hours
Contras
Low pay, dangerous work assignments.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 29NãoDenunciar
Flexible
Registered Practical Nurse (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON6 de Março de 2018
I always liked home care, it is flexible and you can pick up shift if they are available. I work in the Oshawa branch and i love the staff there, they are friendly and understanding.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 7Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
I really enjoyed as a community nurse,
Registered Practical Nurse (Ex-Funcionário) –  Chatham-Kent, ON21 de Janeiro de 2018
My experience working at Chatham location.
I loved visiting patients in their homes, using all my RPN skills, training was great, IV administration, wound care, 3M, palliative care, vac dressings , communicating with physicians, CCAC/ lhin, etc.
As for the office, it is all family, they bully field staff, they do not support field staff nurses, heaven for bid do not over work yourself and ask for help, as they do not offer help, they make it very difficult and very uncomfortable settings, they will set you up for failure, they supply you with work tools that do not work so you are unable to do your work efficiently. Then they will threaten your licence. I went out of my zone to help , work very long hours , bent over backwards for this company, to be treated badly . You will not have a life if you work for this company.

Good luck.
training
Contras
family, no support, unperfessional office staff. and bulling
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 21Não 4Denunciar
good salary, working hours,
Registered Practical Nurse (Funcionário Atual) –  Hamilton, ON4 de Janeiro de 2018
Working with Bayshore is really good. good pay, care coordinators are very helpful and understands your every little request regarding scheduling. Supervisors are also very helpful and available. Good training provided before work.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 12Denunciar
Not bad
Registered Practical Nurse (Funcionário Atual) –  Pembroke, ON27 de Dezembro de 2017
Bayshore isn't a terrible place to work, however, they are continuously hiring while not ever having enough work for their current nurses. This makes it impossible to have as and only job.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 15Não 3Denunciar
Fair Company to work
Registered Practical Nurse (Ex-Funcionário) –  Windsor, ON19 de Novembro de 2017
While employed at Bayshore I learned and enhanced my skills in palliative nursing. The management and workplace culture was acceptable and learning was available. The hardest part of the job was the shift I worked and had limited support (night shift) and palliative is always a challenge with families and the dynamics they present. I did enjoy working with clients very much and found that it grew my compassion as a nurse.
Prós
Was able to deal with death in a better and more positive aspect
Contras
Family dynamics presented some concerns.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Always something new to learn
Registered Practical Nurse (Funcionário Atual) –  Smiths Falls, ON26 de Outubro de 2017
Provides courses, education, and workshops for all employees to attend. Team approach to providing care to clients in the community. Approachable and supportive management team.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 2Denunciar
Opportunity to progress
Registered Nurse (Ex-Funcionário) –  Greater Sudbury, ON20 de Outubro de 2017
Strengthened ability to work independently. Strong interpersonal skills. Broad base of knowledge Ability to manage my own schedule. Skilled in assessment and care plans.
flexibility
Contras
lack of compensation for travel time
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Bayshore HealthCare". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar