Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Bayshore HealthCare

Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa Bayshore HealthCare

Terrible place
Personal Support Worker (Ex-Funcionário) –  Brantford, ON18 de Junho de 2019
Worked for that company for 6 years. A union went in just before i went on maternity leave. I had a part time contract with them when I left. The company wants to fight the union so when I changed my availability to work with childcare, they pulled my contract.

I gave them 70 hours of availability for a 50 hour biweekly contract and that wasn't good enough. I was told to work work straight evening or start at 6am daily.

There is no consideration for work/family life balance.
They constantly add clients on without asking and always call and harass you to work out if your availability . Management has no respect for employees and always act like they're better than you, instead of being part of a team.

For a company that is claims to be about compassion and care, they certainly don't act that way to clients or employees.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 16NãoDenunciar

Mais avaliações de funcionários da empresa Bayshore HealthCare

Terrible place to work
CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR (Funcionário Atual) –  Ontario11 de Setembro de 2019
The office is full of family members and their friends, very unorganized and dysfunctional. Management speaks down to employees, and does not have your back. They claim to have a 0 tolerance for harassment and bullying yet when you go to them nothing gets done. There is no one to turn to, its walking on egg shells and extremely uncomfortable in the office.
Contras
-terrible office environment
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Ok place to work
Personal Support Worker (Ex-Funcionário) –  Kitchener, ON10 de Setembro de 2019
Bayshore was an ok place to work, most jobs were too short of length and pay was not very good. Had no benefits. I prefer long term care over community care setting.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Bayshore HealthCare". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar