Avaliações de funcionários da empresa City of Toronto: Camp Counselor

Encontramos 34 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 679 avaliações
Very fun summer job
Camp Counselor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON18 de Dezembro de 2019
Great job for a high school student looking to make some money. It's super relaxed, and extremely fun. Working with the kids is super fun, even if it can be a little tiring at times.
Camp Counsellor
Summer Camp Counsellor/Playground Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON28 de Novembro de 2019
providing daily programming to children aged 6-12 while working alongside multiple other camp counsellors allowed me to develop my skills in leadership, organization, collaboration and many other. The workplace was welcoming and always ensured safety
Cultura empresarial
Camp Counsellor/Sports Monitor (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON27 de Novembro de 2019
If you’re in school and need a flexible job to accommodate your school schedule then this is for you. You can also move up in the city as once you’re in it’s easier to get hired internally. Seniority is big with the city as it can even come down to the wire of how much more minutes you work over someone else.
Enjoyed it a lot
Camp Counselor (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON26 de Novembro de 2019
The children were always excited to see you and there won't be a day that goes by that you won't enjoy working there. It is always fast-paced many children do love running off and you are needed to respond quickly.
The People You Meet Are Great
Camp Counsellor/Community Youth Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON12 de Novembro de 2019
I think the people that you meet are the best thing about this job. I work with kids (running different programs, camps etc.). The salary sucks because different jobs are different pay. And you might only get 1 job a week and programs only work for 2 hours.
The ability to advance in this sector is tough because its all about who's worked the most hours. I run 3 programs a week, I had to talk to my boss because financial it wasn't worth it for me to come in 3 days a week for 2 hours, I told them either put them in the same day or find someone else (obviously it was said much nicer), (I also work in a tough neighbourhood so people are hesitant to work their.
People are willing to work with you which is great, my boss and supervisors are considerate and as my my second job I love it. I don't think its worth it full time. Once someone has a program/position its theirs until they quit so job security is there.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Fun Summer Job for youth
Camp Counsellor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON9 de Novembro de 2019
Training for camp staff is surprisingly engaging. Everyone, councillors, coordinators, CRPs, are all active and enthusiastic. It can be fast passed but in a way that promotes productivity.
Cultura empresarial
Fun but sometimes unorganized and messy
Camp Counsellor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON11 de Setembro de 2019
- fun to interact with co-workers participants and parents alike
- sometimes it can be unorganized creating frustrating situations that could have been easily avoided
Contras
coworkers may not always do the job to they're best ability
Great company
Summer Camp Counselor (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON11 de Agosto de 2019
The city of toronto parks. forestry and recreation is a great place to work at with the flexible hours and understanding management. Great work environment and fun people to work with.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5Não 1Denunciar
Amazing work environment
Camp Counsellor (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON23 de Maio de 2019
This job allows individuals to grow through the company, always offering advancement to anyone no matter their experience or age while also being an environment full of amazing people where you are able to build long-lasting relationships.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 2Denunciar
Positive work environment
Camp Counsellor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON4 de Maio de 2019
City of Toronto staff allow for learning and growth at every opportunity, allowing for your creative input to always be heard. Staff are always very positive and open to new ideas
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 2Denunciar
Great Workplace
Camp Staff (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON13 de Abril de 2019
A product workplace with understanding staff. The job always encourages me to do my best and has been very helpful with achieving and striving to complete my goals.
Free Lunches
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4NãoDenunciar
Amazing company
Summer Camp Counsellor/ Playground Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON14 de Março de 2019
City of toronto provides such an extensive job experience that is enjoyable and secure. my time working with the city was always fun and professional there has never been a dull moment
professional and fun
nothing
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 1Denunciar
Good volunteer hours opportunity
Summer Camp Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON13 de Janeiro de 2019
Very good option to do your volunteer hours for high school. Very good coworkers to work with. Very easy to collect the 40 hours to require for high school.
Cultura empresarial
Fun and inclusive work environment
Camp Counselor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON10 de Janeiro de 2019
Great place to work.
- Pay is above minimum wage for most part time positions
- Fantastic environment, especially for young people
- Very inclusive
- Management was very supportive and professional
large organization
long commutes for most
fun job
Summer Camp Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON9 de Janeiro de 2019
I have always loved working for the city. The kids are great and the people whom you get to work with are usually very fun and easy to get along with.
fun
annoying kids sometimes
Cultura empresarial
Fun and easy way of working and experiencing with children
Camp Counselor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON5 de Novembro de 2018
I had a great time working for the City of Toronto. It grew me into the interest of working with children but also children in conflict with the law and wanting to know that when we send our children out to these programs and facilities that there getting as much support as they can.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7NãoDenunciar
Fun, safe and positive
Camp Counsellor /Playground Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON2 de Novembro de 2018
Fun workplace with positive energy and amazing staff. Provides safety for staff members and proper means of coverage. Well organized and informative while still being fun.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
Cultura empresarial
Great staff to work with
Camp Counsellor (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto6 de Setembro de 2018
I live in North York but I love working in Scarborough because of the staff. The people and kids at my summer camp location keep me coming back! I intend to continue the position and move up eventually.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 1Denunciar
Cultura empresarial
was an interacting and fun place to work
Camp Counsellor/Playground Leader (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON26 de Abril de 2018
it was a very new and exciting way to come into the work atmosphere. it was very inviting, co-workers were kind and friendly. everyone cared about their job and tried to make each day a fun experience for everyone.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 2Denunciar
Decent Summer Job
Bush Camp Counselor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto Zoo, ON28 de Março de 2018
Upper management is pretty entrenched and limited by in what it could do, rather stagnant and protocol based. Pretty backwards as well in terms of technology.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 12Não 1Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "City of Toronto". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar