Avaliações de funcionários da empresa City of Toronto: Customer Service Representative

Encontramos 20 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 600 avaliações
2,0
Friendly coworkers, uptight management
Client Services Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON13 de Maio de 2019
No benefits or sick days ... the workstations are kept very untidy the database needs upgrade and overall its a little behind time when it comes to using the CLASS system
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 2Denunciar
really good
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON16 de Abril de 2019
enjoyed working for the city since 2013, good work environment and good people to work with. Good shift hours and pay rate. Nothing to complain about.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 8Não 1Denunciar
city
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON10 de Março de 2019
Public service can be a rewarding work choice.
Management here is typical government multi layered environment.
Gender and age discrimination is unfortunately an issue with the City of Toronto HR Department.
salary
Age discrimination
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 12NãoDenunciar
City of Toronto
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON22 de Outubro de 2018
Answering inquiries for resident in the city of Toronto in regards to property tax and city related issues such as roads, garbage collection and city bylaws.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 2Denunciar
Work weird hours
Customer Service (Ex-Funcionário) –  York Recreation Center12 de Outubro de 2018
Management tries their best to schedule but it isn't doesn't always done properly. Hours are small and if you plan on working a full 40 hours then you will get weird hours and lose on on your social life a bit. But Coworkers are usually very friendly.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 9NãoDenunciar
Good for Student
Recreation Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON12 de Setembro de 2018
Very good part time hours. Fellow co-workers are usually friendly and helpful. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the public, they think you owe them something.
Cultura Empresarial
great place to work with lots of room to grow
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON15 de Agosto de 2018
great place; but varies with location. management could be better in some establishments. Hours of seniority play a big role in how fast one can move up.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4NãoDenunciar
City of toronto
Assistant Customer Service Rep. (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON20 de Julho de 2018
work isn't hard, workers are friendly
I learn different skills
workplace culture is great
management can be difficult to work with
the hardest part of the jobs is to get along with supervisors
call backs
Flexible place to work
Assistant Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON1 de Junho de 2018
most enjoyable part of the job is when you see happy participants
a typical day at work consists of signing in to the location, getting caught up with things you've missed. Finally duties assigned
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 11Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Depends completely on role.
Administrative & Customer Service Rep. (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON11 de Novembro de 2017
With the City of Toronto having many various departments and divisions, there are many positions in roles within the company. Based on my experience, the City of Toronto can be a great employer. However, career advancement is very limited.
fantastic part time job
Instructor, Customer Service (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON14 de Julho de 2017
I love going in to work every day, I love the people I work with. The only drawback is enrollment varies session to session so I never know if my classes are going to run and if I'm going to have 15 hours of work per week this month or 30.
fun, engaging
variable hours
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 13Não 4Denunciar
Laid-back work
Customer Service/Facility Support (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON9 de Maio de 2017
Cool place to work. You have freedom to work your schedule around your life which was good for me while I was still in school. Manager was pretty chill, didnt bother me at all.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 10NãoDenunciar
Great job
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON2 de Fevereiro de 2017
Amazing job environment
Fun place to make friendships
Not alot of room to grow due to the seniority process and job screening process
Enjoyable part is working with the youth and the rewards of seeing kids and their talents
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Productive and Fun workplace with happy customers
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON16 de Agosto de 2016
Working for the City of Toronto was one of my best jobs. I've learned a lot about customer service and took part of many staff development training courses. My co-workers were friendly and knowledgeable and I've learned what I know today from them. The hardest part of the job was meeting with unhappy customers but with experience, this became easier. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my customers happy.
happy customers
unhappy customers
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 10Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Friendly and cooperative environment with amazing managment and staff
Recreation Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON4 de Julho de 2016
I have enjoyed working for the city of Toronto for the past thirteen years as a Customer Service Representative. I have received a great amount of knowledge thats has helped me gain the confidence I have in myself as a front desk receptionist and i am very appreciative of the extensive support and training I have recieved.
Great relationships
difficult to get permanency
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 9Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON31 de Agosto de 2015
Nice place to work at good people nice environment good working with others and helping young kids friendly people co-workers and enjoyed a lot
Free Food
Long Shift
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Good Summer Job
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON13 de Agosto de 2015
I'm just a student working the summer. The work / life balance is good because when I'm done for the day, I am done. The hours are great because you are garunteed to work everyday Monday to Friday for the same time period. Which was good because it left my weekends free and secered my income for the few months I was there. Dealing with people all day helped me gain alot of communication skills which is super important for any job.
1 hr lunch, 2 15 min breaks, free weekends
A little repetative
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 13Não 3Denunciar
Fun
CSR (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON7 de Agosto de 2014
It is an amazing place to work with great people and management
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 13Não 9Denunciar
Government
Customer Service Representative - Citizen Services (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON20 de Outubro de 2013
Providing access to information and Citizenship for residents of the City of Toronto. Very interesting work doing research, advocacy for the public. Enjoyed both written and individual communication with both the public and elected officials.
N/A
N/A
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 9Não 2Denunciar

Ver mais avaliações da empresa City of Toronto

Tente:

Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "City of Toronto". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar