Avaliação de funcionário da empresa City of Toronto

Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa City of Toronto

fun
Volunteer/Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON5 de Julho de 2019
i volunteered here so I did not receive pay of course. People are nice and understanding though. I enjoyed my work here and learned a lot on how to be a better person
Prós
make friends
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 5Denunciar

Mais avaliações de funcionários da empresa City of Toronto

Demanding Job
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON11 de Fevereiro de 2020
The minute you start your day you don't stop moving. You have a large amount of paperwork each day you sometimes take home to complete because of the lack of time to finish it.
The training workshops happen once in a while and you do learn new ideas from outside speakers.
The work culture could be a lot better. The demand for people to be perfect at your job at all times has made it stressful and even toxic. Supervisors punitive behaviour towards employees over every mistake is not helpful, it starts anxiety.
When you can work with your kids and parents it's great.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Cultura empresarial
Very stressful dealing with certain people you had to work with.
Data Entry Clerk (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON7 de Fevereiro de 2020
The people overall that I worked with seemed to be on the aggresive side and management didn't seem to care. You had to really look after yourself. The work itself I didn't mind. There was a lot of data entry (entering parking tags into the system) and court filing. As long as there was enough work to do I was happy. I found the people in this dept. (Revenue Services) on the elitist side and found myself having to constantly prove myself to them.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "City of Toronto". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar