Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Clean Harbors

Mostrando todas as 778 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Great company
Truck Driver Class A (Funcionário Atual) –  Augusta, GA20 de Agosto de 2019
Safety is there number one priority
You here it see it you live it
Because you are there number one priority your safety and everything around you
Seams overwhelmed at first but safety keeps you safe and those around you safe and gets you home to your family safety
Productive and competative
Sales (Funcionário Atual) –  Midland, TX20 de Agosto de 2019
excellent company to work for, very safety minded company that put a lot of value in the employee. Safety and employee well being is always at the fore front.
benifits
Cultura Empresarial
Difficult job, but not without its merits
Driver Class A (Funcionário Atual) –  Portland, OR19 de Agosto de 2019
This is a very good job for someone who wants to commit totally to the company. If you don't want that, look elsewhere. You can learn a lot, but, unfortunately, with great cost. Juggling the personalities of the team you'll be sent out on jobs with can be as much work as the job itself. High drama, always. Truly exhausting. That said, you can make some good money with the overtime, but it being an emergency response company, this overtime will almost always be unanticipated–you'll lay down your head to sleep and the phone will ring, you'll be on your scheduled day off, not on call, and the phone will ring, etc. etc. etc. Go in understanding you're not going to change anything, but that you can still learn quite a bit while you're there if you want. Most importantly: Work safe!
Don’t do it. Run.
Hazmat Technician (Funcionário Atual) –  New York State15 de Agosto de 2019
I would rather eat a bowl of glass then work there again. You get promised things and never get them they say there on your side but the gm bad talks about everyone that works there no one cares about you, you can literally take out a light pole and you still have your job. They let other employees harass you and don’t do anything about it the gm gossips more than a high school girl screw that place
Trouble place to work
Driver (Ex-Funcionário) –  Norwell, MA14 de Agosto de 2019
They dont train people right way. Management only out for themselves. They dont help out when you need it. They dont listen to their employees. I wouldnt work there again.
Cultura Empresarial
great people to work with
Health an Safety Asst (Ex-Funcionário) –  Smithfield, KY14 de Agosto de 2019
wonderful company to work for. Ability to continue education of job. Always overtime if wanted to work. Management easy to work with. just do your job,
very easy to work for
Cultura Empresarial
Still will go back if I could
Field technician (Ex-Funcionário) –  Coffeyville Kansas14 de Agosto de 2019
Just do your job the best of your AbilityYou never worked on or drive anything that you were not trained for and they make sure you have your PPE personal protection equipment
Cultura Empresarial
Great place to work. You will not be disappointed.
Mechanic (Ex-Funcionário) –  Weymouth, MA13 de Agosto de 2019
I worked as a mechanic. I worked on basicly anything that came my way. If i did’t know of a procedure of a system maintenance. I could get training. Again. Think twice if you intend to leave. If you want to know more. Just call the corporate office.
Prós
Great work/life balance and payment is top of the line.
Contras
If I could come up with something negative. I would be lying.
Cultura Empresarial
Terrible management! Unrealistic exspectaions from managers that dont know what there doing.
Vacuum Truck Operator, rolloff, drum load (Funcionário Atual) –  Cleveland, OH13 de Agosto de 2019
Pay is descent for hazmat. Vacation time is good. Saftey first atmosphere until a job dosen't get done.

Very poor management! The most unprofessional people I ever dealt with. Manager takes credit from the advise of others and doesnt even care. Discussing drivers salary with other drivers. Talking smac about drivers to other drivers. Alot of brown noser! No room for advancement. They want robot drivers and that's it. It was once a great place to work when we built the branch from the ground up! Team work environment! Saftey first. Off early Friday. Then they hire some manager that has no clue is going on! Lied on his app and said he was a manager before. So unprofessional like doesn't even say what's up to his drivers and only talks to a couple Then the old gs got jealous when we did good making record breaking profits. and started running the place into the ground! They will hire anyone! I mean a guy got driver of the year and sucks doesn't do anything extra, not a team player, has driver trainer title and dosen't train any new drivers. Just a snitch that's it he is so bad. I'm the best there is mentality it's a joke. And if u do something great hes so jealous and asks poor management to give him a shout out lmao. Best friend to your face back stabber when you turn around. DONT DO IT!! STAY AWAY!
Prós
Pay is descent for hazmat, Vacation time is good, Saftey first atmosphere until a job dosen't get done.
Contras
Chemicals and toxic people environment.
55 hours a week
CDL LIQUID DRIVER (Funcionário Atual) –  Dallas, TX12 de Agosto de 2019
Off on the weekends and holidays paid hourly, company pays perdiem and hotel, I'm home twice a week and off weekends. Paid weekly a good group of people too work for.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Not a good company to work for
Lead Mechanic (Ex-Funcionário) –  Carson, CA10 de Agosto de 2019
Poor management poor pay management doesn't communicate with employees. Safety is not the main priority for the company they only care about saving money for investors.
4,0
poor planning
Remediation (Funcionário Atual) –  Travel10 de Agosto de 2019
Formen constantly yelling, swearing, berating and calling people stupid.
Scope of work changes and only one person is informed and there is no communication passed along to lower level employees. Safety record is good. If they cared about retaining personnel as they should and hire professional foremen or promote people that actually have a disposition for leading and communicating with employees this would be a fantastic company that no one would leave.
Great Benifits
Contras
Poor field Formen, degrading and abusive to employees
3,0
Cultura Empresarial
Enjoyed working there great people
Field Administration Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Clairmont, AB8 de Agosto de 2019
Was a great place to work, workplace culture was very good, the people were like family working there for 13 years never thought I would leave, admin positions were moved to the Red Deer office.
Cultura Empresarial
The hardest working employees are grossly under paid.
Administrative Assistant (Funcionário Atual) –  Richardson, TX4 de Agosto de 2019
The turn over rate is extremely high. People are unhappy with the large amount of work loads we get, and some of us are not compensated fairly for the extra work we do. We cannot get or keep enough good people who want to work. Management is completely out of touch with the regular employees that work the hardest and has a hard time keeping control and reprimanding employees who are slackers and do nothing but cause extra work for the ones that come into work and give 100% everyday. When you are in a lead position management does nothing to make your work easy and more rewarding, especially if you are understaffed. They do not offer adequate support, with the false expectation that you can do it all, and over work you to the bone. At times I find myself doing a job that takes 3 people to do, this in my opinion is modern day slavery. The level of stress can be very overwhelimng. The false expectation of meeting compliance deadlines and offering your support to everyone when you do not have all the resourses is completely unrealistic and ridiculous. All they care about is numbers $$ and contribute nothing to the success of the hardest working employees. There is no opportunity for advancement, or higher learning, just useless conference calls, and power point presentations. If you are in a lead position you are basically stuck, until someone leaves the company. The company continues to make aquistions and doesn't have one clear strategy of doing things, to the point that it causes too much confusion and disorganization. There is no univeral game plan. There are always unexpected  mais... surpises and new processes that mostly end up failing, after it is determined that those processes do not work to benefit the branches or the employees. Their technology is outdated. In 2019 the drivers are still using handheld devices that are completely useless and time consuming. Most companies are using IPhone applications and the latest business technologies. I have been extremely loyal to this company for the past 5 years and have not had a raise since then. I am ready to start exploring my options and work for a company that can appreciate and value a person with exceptional work ethic such as myself. Thank you for taking the time to read my review.  menos
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 8NãoDenunciar
hmm
Operations (Funcionário Atual) –  Deer Park, TX4 de Agosto de 2019
Company has more interest in production than safety and management would rather over look safety issues then make sure employees are happy and safe. bottom line
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4NãoDenunciar
Environmental tech 1 (Ex-Funcionário) –  Benicia, CA3 de Agosto de 2019
You have to find out on your own actually if you know people in this company you will survive really well and good to learn new trades I learned alot I was great worker
Free lunches
Lack of seriousness
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 4Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, you feel enslaved
E&I Technician (Funcionário Atual) –  El Dorado, AR2 de Agosto de 2019
It’s a cut throat environment, the Eldorado facility is poorly managed, the Saftey leader doesn’t do their job. The rules change at the drop of a hat, and job security doesn’t exist.
They Provide my tools
Contras
No breaks, won’t buy bottled water, can’t leave for lunch, on top of being a terrible employer.
Cultura Empresarial
No loyalty to their employees
Administration (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB1 de Agosto de 2019
Clean Harbors does not have any loyalty to their employees, and most upper management are bullies.
Opportunities for advancement depend on if you are family or friends.
Pay is okay but do not expect to ever get a raise.
Benefits are okay.
Culture is toxic.
4,0
Cultura Empresarial
Close to home and nice people to work with
Talent Consultant (Funcionário Atual) –  Norwell, MA1 de Agosto de 2019
It was closer to home for me and I met a lot of nice people here. Nice perks to get your own cell phone and laptop. Good experience and will to train the right candidates. Systems need to be updated though.
Dolton
Technician (Ex-Funcionário) –  Chicago, IL30 de Julho de 2019
The management is terrible, you will be sold a dream of a raise and never receive it. You will be on a inconsistent schedule and never have organization. You will be treated as your expendable
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Clean Harbors". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar