Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Clean Harbors

Mostrando todas as 671 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Cultura Empresarial
Seismic drillers helper (Ex-Funcionário) –  Grande Prairie, AB15 de Fevereiro de 2019
Good place to work most of the people are friendly, wages are decent, lots of room to further a career if that is what you want. feels like a small company
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Traveling
Field Technician (Ex-Funcionário) –  Monee, IL12 de Fevereiro de 2019
Learned a lot on the job. I travled a lot. I missed a lot of time with my family. Travel all over the U.S. hard work and Long days. Eating out and hotels get old really fast.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Good environment for younger and single people
Heavy Equipment Operator (Funcionário Atual) –  Sterling Heights, MI10 de Fevereiro de 2019
Clean Harbors is a good working experience for people who haven't yet started a family, as many job classifications involve frequent travel away from home. The wages are slightly less than competing companies, but benefits are good, and paid time off is above average.
Prós
Usually stay busy year-round.
Contras
Frequently away from home.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Poor management, overworked and under paid
Refinery Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Tacoma, WA10 de Fevereiro de 2019
This was a job I took to relocate back to Washington State. I left a big refinery to come to this joke. They claim safety first but this place is so unsafe. You have to open up systems that have hazardous gasses and they give you a respirator with cartridges for protection, when you need to be on supplied air. The training is a joke along with the benefits.
Overtime if you want it
Contras
Unpaid lunches but need to keep your radio on your person.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Excellent benefits
Facility Coordinator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Kimball, NE 691455 de Fevereiro de 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job is we weren't micro managed. We knew what was expected of us and we did our jobs. Our supervisor was very family oriented and worked well with us if we had private situations in which we needed to take some time off and gave us the option to make up our time.
Prós
No micromananging, let us do our jobs.
Contras
Managers did have a tendency to show favoratism.
Very poorly managed
Millwright (Funcionário Atual) –  Canada4 de Fevereiro de 2019
There is a prevailing attitude of every man for himself.
Supervisors are ok, but managers are unprofessional at best. Petty, vindictive. Rely on intimidation and public shaming. They do not care about safety at all unless it’s free or covers them from any possible fallout. They will threaten jobs to force compliance with their points of view. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Poor management
A good place to work
Payroll Administrator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Norwell, MA2 de Fevereiro de 2019
A typical day is busy from beginning to end
You learn something everyday
Management was good with communication
The culture was a mixed
Hardest part of my job was none
The most enjoyable part of my job was me thinking that I am happy with what I do cause I learn something everyday
Prós
Lunches when mgmt knew that their employees had alot of work
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 2Denunciar
How do you value life?
FACILITY TECH III (Funcionário Atual) –  El Dorado, AR29 de Janeiro de 2019
You make good money, but the work is dangerous. Great people, supervisors are great, but management was out of touch with the workers. Hard on family.
Steady job
Contras
Dangerous work for the pay
Cultura Empresarial
Do not work for this company, and here is why...
Hydro Blasting Technician (Ex-Funcionário) –  Clute, TX28 de Janeiro de 2019
Horrible Management, Don`t care about employees, Not enough hours or work to go around. Not professional at all. Unless you know some one,your pretty much a number. No stable income and not enough pay for putting your life on the line with this company. Hydroblasting is a dying breed, might want to find a different profession.
Prós
No real pros to be honest
Contras
Horrible management, cutthroat company, Lots of favoritism
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Stable career with a positive work enviornment
Customer Service Rep (Ex-Funcionário) –  Phoenix, AZ24 de Janeiro de 2019
Came in to the office at 8 am to turn on phones and review the shipments for the week. I learned how to fill out labels for the hazardous waste containers.
Free lunches
Repetitive
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
complete
Field Service Specialist (Ex-Funcionário) –  Compton, CA22 de Janeiro de 2019
Challenging and productive. Field services is a very competitive as there numerous competitors offering the same services. Clean Harbors is unique due to it's own in house disposal facilities.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Very Demanding Enviroment
Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ontario19 de Janeiro de 2019
Management expects more for less. Extra efforts go unrecognized. Benefits and retirement plans clawed back without notice. "Team" has little meaning. Team Members are only looking out for themselves and have very little loyalty to others.
Cultura Empresarial
This is a part time seasonal job
Part-time/ Seasonal (Funcionário Atual) –  Linden, NJ18 de Janeiro de 2019
Good part time job

Help customers dispose of their household hazardous waste
• Collect materials for proper treatment and disposal
• Safe off-loading of household hazardous waste from vehicles at collection jobs
• Set up and disassemble HHW events, which includes setting up and arranging tables, signs, drums and equipment
• Communicate with customers in a courteous and professional manner
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 2Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
A relaxed work environment where employees worked together to accomplish company goals.
Executive Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Columbia, SC17 de Janeiro de 2019
I enjoyed my time with Clean Harbors but resigned as I was offered employment with Wachovia/Wells Fargo that offered better employee benefits, opportunity for advancement, and greater salary potential.

The workplace culture was relaxed and employees worked together to accomplish the company objectives and goals.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 2Denunciar
Decent Company
Industrial Service Representative - Temporary (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB15 de Janeiro de 2019
I really enjoyed working at the Clean Harbors office on the west end of Edmonton. I cannot confidently say that all of the locations are as good as this one. It also depends on the department or branch you work for.
Co workers, pay
Contras
Field people are a little testy from time to time
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
If you like to travel, this is the job for you
Equipment Operator (Funcionário Atual) –  Houston, TX9 de Janeiro de 2019
Great co workers, great managers. Not a lot of time at home. Consistent work. Up to date with safety guidelines and state of the art technology. Definitely can raise a family off of your income
Paid well
Not home enough
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
This company is a Safty first company
Vacuum Truck Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Grande Prairie, AB8 de Janeiro de 2019
Danger was very real working here, but we all knew our backs were covered by each other and the company. They have extensive training and first aid, safety gear that is state of the art. Everyone there was aware of everything that was going on at all times. You felt very comfortable working there.
The most enjoyable part of the day was a job well done!
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 3Denunciar
Big Commitment, but Overall Great Opportunities
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN (Ex-Funcionário) –  Bridgeport, NJ8 de Janeiro de 2019
Typical day of work would either start early in the morning or late in the evening. You meet with your partner for the job site and commute to job site. The most enjoyable part of the job was travelling, the freedom given to its workers, feeling apart of a close-knit team, and the physical work. The hardest part of the job is how much time is committed to work.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 4Denunciar
Alright place to work
HydroVac Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Deer Park, TX3 de Janeiro de 2019
Good coworkers management not so much supervisiors only cared about productivity not safety you’re just a number out there. Decent benefits and PTO was great
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
Forklift Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Deer Park, TX 7753630 de Dezembro de 2018
It was a good experience. I would recommend. Job advancement is slow if you want to be a driver. Great place to learn to be a field tech. I am thankful
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 1Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Clean Harbors". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar