Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Costco Wholesale

Encontramos 8.744 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 8.752 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Great Company
Parking Lot Attendant and Merchandising (Funcionário Atual) –  Burlington, ON17 de Abril de 2019
I was a student that worked as a CSRP. They always called me back every summer and Christmas holidays. Very supportive and gave me time off when I went back to school, and I always had a position when I finished school for the year.
Very flexible with students
Contras
I never had a weekend off
Buen ambiente laboral
Cajero (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ensenada, B.C.17 de Abril de 2019
El buen buen trato al cliente y buen ambiente laboral
Prós
Te dan oportunidad de seguir estudiando
Ninguna
fast paced and political
Morning Stocker (Ex-Funcionário) –  Spanish Fork, UT17 de Abril de 2019
It was very fast paced and everybody sucked up to managers. I enjoyed working there with the people that were there to work. It was stressful during the holidays.
free memberships
Professional Management
Diver Community
Change the schedule
Busy and forget time
Workplace is clean and organize
Business is growing
Perfect parking space
Friendly Staffs
N/A
Fast paced work environment
Front End Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Burnsville, MN17 de Abril de 2019
Fast paced work environment, could be very rewarding helping customers with their shopping experience making it a smooth and efficient process. As with most retail the weekends could get quite busy and fast paced turned could turn into outright hectic at times but being able to navigate through that was an excellent learning experience in patience. Costco pays well if one desires to move forward with the company and they do offer benefits to those who are part time which is rare. I do recommend Costco as an employer for most people but those who do want to work their must understand that it can definitely be fast paced and to be prepared for that.
Flexible work schedule
Contras
limited work hours; can be stressful
1,0
Poor Management
Wholesale Front End Supervisor (Ex-Funcionário) –  San Francisco, CA17 de Abril de 2019
The warehouse is ran as if it was a High School. The management teams allows employees to leave their stations, hide out in the car during working hours, and disruptive behavior. When issues are addressed, the managers team together to sweep issues under the rug so that it doesn't reach head quarters instead of acknowledging issues and putting an end to them.
Great Pay
Cashier Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Montgomery, AL16 de Abril de 2019
the company itself is great. its the Montgomery location that sucks. Management there doesn't care about their employees. They only care about selling and numbers. No humanly interaction so might as well be a robot. its either your to friendly or to nice. have to be serious and dull to be accepted.
pay
mangement
great company
Shari - Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lehi, UT 8404316 de Abril de 2019
I enjoyed working with the company and the employees/ co workers.
I enjoyed seeing all my friends. I also liked the management, i loved the hours i got to work. I dint feel bored at this job. It was a good experience.
Happy environment great pay
repetitive
Great company bad location
Food Court Supervisor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Anchorage, AK16 de Abril de 2019
Don't build relationships and stay to urself... the warehouse suck do to many people not respecting the 5 core values of Costco.. But the Deposit are amazing U work and people are around are like family
Great pay, great benefits
Contras
Members and some co workers don't respect others culture one the top Costco rules
Nice place to work
Membership Sales/Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Coralville, IA16 de Abril de 2019
Typical day involves many tasks but not so many that you are overwhelmed. Management does a good job of keeping everyone on schedule and you get to interact with a lot of friendly people on a daily basis.
Work hours, benefits
weekend hours
Great place to work for
Reciever (Ex-Funcionário) –  Van Buren, MI16 de Abril de 2019
Love love love costco. Awesome place to work for, supervisors are always smiling, if you have a problem with something the managers will do there best to assist you. You do your own thing in a timely matter.
1,0
Do not recommend
Front End (Funcionário Atual) –  Spokane, WA16 de Abril de 2019
If you get hurt on the job. Management immediately turns on you and do NOT care about you at all. You are just a number to them. I do not recommend working here, you wear out your body VERY quickly. Beware.
Contras
Management sucks, wear and tear on your body, pay doesn’t equal wear on body etc
Work place was great
Bakery Wrapper (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fontana, CA15 de Abril de 2019
Great place to work for seasonal, fast paced, worked double sometimes during the holiday time. People where great both coworkers and management. Seasonal was unpredictable.
Cultura Empresarial
Very interesting place of employment, super friendly and open.
AM Stocker (Ex-Funcionário) –  North Plainfield, NJ15 de Abril de 2019
I appreciated the support and openness of the management and other team members. I never felt underappreciated and always got a warm smile from someone.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
The Best In Retail
Front End Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lake in the Hills, IL15 de Abril de 2019
I believe my experience at Costco was a good one. The company offers outstanding benefits. Management works well with students around class schedules. There are not many retail jobs that provide a livable wage where one can raise a family. The company also has honorable values as well!
Wages, benefits, culture, opportunity
Contras
Rapid pace but is to be expected.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Good for part timers management seemed confused and overloaded
Front End Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Rockwall, TX15 de Abril de 2019
Not a recommended 40 hour job. Management seemed to CONSTANTLY change and along with them the protocol and family oriented environment. Its obvious membership needs to be maintained, but picking the right individuals to recruit and retain membership is key success with that mission. You must play on strengths, not stop whining employees by amplifying their weaknesses. And if you (even management) don't know the answer to a question, PLEASE JUST SAY YOU DONT KNOW. Then go find someone who does. That's customer service.
Free food
Contras
Lack of knowledge, high turnover
Na
Meat Wrapper (Funcionário Atual) –  Na15 de Abril de 2019
I stayed with Costco for more than 19 years . Costco is one of the best places I have ever worked . The benefits and the 401K plan is outstanding. The pay no matter where you live is better than most state jobs even better than teachers.
401K, benefits, management, the owner
No Costco in Maine
Cashier Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Plano, TX15 de Abril de 2019
Great job to work for , great place to grow and move up in . Flexible hour and if your a college student they work out the schedule to fit your needs .
Great Benefits
On feet all day
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
2,0
Wet Depot review
Equipment Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Monroe, NJ15 de Abril de 2019
I can't speak for the stores but I would say working in one of their transportation depots was easily the second worst job of my life. I guess if you're a female and the one boss likes you it's okay. If not you have to pick up the slack for the others. The building has two "sides" and the one side has no internal drive so that forces the end of the workday to feel rushed on the other side. Basically you get your work late because the other side is putzing around and then you have to rush. Senior employees seem to want to do bare minimum and then look for a place to hide.

Management appeared to be unable or unwilling to address core structural problems in the operation of the building.
Good Insurance
Contras
Little room for advancement, favoritism creates an unfair environmenrt
evening merchandise stocker
EVENING MERCHANDISE STOCKER (Ex-Funcionário) –  Kitchener ON15 de Abril de 2019
Costco offered me a 20-30 hour work week as a part time member. The general hours were 3-11:30 and concluded of a variety of tasks during the day when store hours were open. And stocking once store hours were closed.

Costco had a strong team environment with a large variety of tasks to complete. Workers were able to move around to various stocking areas during the week, to avoid overlapping work material.

The hardest part of the job came during the busy days when there would be more of a time limit to stocking rather then stocking an area completely to finish.

The people and the physical job itself was enjoyable during the work day.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Costco Wholesale". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar