Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Dollarama

Mostrando todas as 2.080 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Place Versaille
Commis de plancher (Ex-Funcionário) –  Montréal, QC18 de Agosto de 2019
Après avoir travailler 5 ans au dollarama de Place Versailles, laissez moi vous dire que c'étais le pire emploi que j'ai eu de ma vie. La gérante est désagréable avec ses employer le 3/4 du temps. La principale 3e clé à le même tempérament que la gérante. Enplus d'être payer au salaire minimum, on doit endurer les mauvaises humeurs des responsables du magasin.
Store manager.
Store Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Scarborough, ON18 de Agosto de 2019
If you are machine if you dnt have life if you dnt want to spend time with family and friends join dollarama. DM and RDM are really bias. One new DM running his stores like a mad family. That guy always speak behind you gossip king. And most of all liar. To be very honest dollarama is not the same like it was before. Stay away or join and die lolzzz
Cultura Empresarial
Lack of upper management involved
Employee (Ex-Funcionário) –  Orangeville, ON17 de Agosto de 2019
Cannot get past upper management when an bully or situation is in need
Upper management needs to see what DM and Management is favoriting and hear the people that actually do the work and not the ones that get accredited for.
Dollarma
Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Riverview, NB15 de Agosto de 2019
The job at dollarama itself wasn't bad, but the management has horrible. They would make the schedule, then change it everyday. When they call you in to work they don't ask you to come in, they demand you to.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
Overworked my coworkers
Cashier/Stocker (Ex-Funcionário) –  West Kelowna, BC15 de Agosto de 2019
Unorganized, treated my coworkers unfairly. At one point my shift manager needed to go to the hospital during her shift and the only person to cover (the manager) was too intoxicated to come and take over. My shift manager had to hobble over every now and then to put her finger print in the system. Short staffed which put extra pressure.
Nice and understanding manager
Cashier/Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  E hasting, Vancouver, BC14 de Agosto de 2019
The manager is really nice and helpful. She is of calm nature. Even though, CO-workers are all very nice and cooperative but the store location is not so good. A lot of shop lifters in that area.
Cultura Empresarial
Very helpful personal and administration, very good place for a job
Caissière/Vendeuse (Ex-Funcionário) –  Montréal, QC13 de Agosto de 2019
Very helpful personal and administration, very good place for a job. The Dollorama (Place-Vertu)- was a very good experience for me, I was very happy to work with kind administration and very good presonal, management. Very good and positive job, I learned and discovered many things for me about job.
Fast paced environment.
Sales Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Greater Sudbury, ON13 de Agosto de 2019
Everything at Dollarama was fair and equal but the managers were not very friendly and did not take personal life into consideration. that being said, I did a lot of stocking shelves and cash management.
Cultura Empresarial
Easy environment to work in.
Cashier/Merchandiser (Funcionário Atual) –  Kanata, ON12 de Agosto de 2019
Management is very nice, straightforward, and able to easily ask questions. Procedures make sense and are easy to follow. I don't see a diverse culture within Dollarama, though.
Paid lunches
Don't work here
Floor Hand (Ex-Funcionário) –  New Brunswick, Canada12 de Agosto de 2019
I worked here for almost a year. Most stores are understaffed and the employees are either not getting enough hours or way too many for one person to work in one week. My manager would hire people on the spot without giving their resume a lookover. Employees were not properly trained In fact I had to help a new employee with everything because my manager failed to do so. I felt that what was often management's responsibility ended up being another employee's job.

And don't get me started on the customers! Never again.
Prós
It was a learning experience
Contras
Low staff, always the same repetitive new country radio
its ok
sales assistant (Funcionário Atual) –  Surrey, BC12 de Agosto de 2019
it is an ok job good place to start if you have good co-workers the job will be much easier for you considering that the manager isn't their half of the time
Cultura Empresarial
good
Commis d'entrepôt (Ex-Funcionário) –  Montréal, QC12 de Agosto de 2019
they respect and good job.this job is good because we talk with the customer and need customer service and its not all the same.

They should give long breaks, a typical day at work usually goes smooth sometimes with your surprises depending on the area.
always lots to accomplish
Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Antigonish, NS12 de Agosto de 2019
If you can manage to get hours that are consistent you are lucky. Lots of business great customers and coworkers were good too. Management doesn't care about associates
Cultura Empresarial
Was fun at the beginning until you have problem with management and nothing at all being done
Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB10 de Agosto de 2019
I was with dollarama for a few years but the asst we had while there...was mean and a bully and disrespectful..she was like this when manager wasn't there....she had no patience with customers..wouldnt discuss anything in private always when customers around...we went to manager nothing got done about it....went to DM nothing done about it I had enough and I left.....couldnt work around this situation anymore....

many people left because of this assistancetenough of nothing being done so I left...and now they have a policy that they dont do rehires which I think is wrong especially when the problem lays within management....staff is not going to stay around where they are disrespected....and bullied I did at one time like working there....but when nothing is getting done with management....do you really want to work for this company think long and hard....and another thing they say they have a confidentual number..to report harassment..etc....dont believe it I know a girl that used it and was harassed more than before she reported it....
Alot of people dont want to come forward to report any wrong doing for fear of losing there jobs....and I so understand that completely
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Fast Paced Work Enviroment
Sales Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Milton, ON10 de Agosto de 2019
Fast paced work enviroment you will find yourself always working management could be slightly better. You will learn how to handle cash and get valuable custer service experince
Workplace
STORE ASSOCIATE (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON10 de Agosto de 2019
The job at Dollarama its simple, benefits are great, flexible hours.
Paid Holiday
Contras
Short Breaks
Cultura Empresarial
fun work place good employees
Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Thunder Bay, ON9 de Agosto de 2019
fun work place employees were great, boss wasnt that great towards me tho, turned employees against me, they didnt have security there were alot of theft that happened
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
it is safe and good job
Supervisor (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON9 de Agosto de 2019
I here for long time and enjoy it. they respect and good job.this job is good because we talk with customer and need customer service and its not all they same.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Unorganized
Assistant Store Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Mission, BC7 de Agosto de 2019
Not enough hours are given to stores to maintain stock. Employees are not paid enough per hour to care enough to put effort into working. District managers take your ideas and move you across different stores often.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Great
Cashier/Merchandiser (Ex-Funcionário) –  Regina, SK7 de Agosto de 2019
I Loved working for dollarama it was a good company to work for!! I Had no experience with working with a till the ladies there were very good at training and getting a christmas bonus was the cherry on top! I Would Love to work for them again!
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Dollarama". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar