Dollarama
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Dollarama

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 2.604 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Dollarama is a great place to work at, but if you’re looking for hours, it is not the place. It’s a fun and friendly environment but could use a bit more money towards more hours.
Long term stay
Contras
A lot to do during closing.
Cultura empresarial
Be careful working for this company. They can/will fire you without reason. I worked for Dollarama for only 11 days. Upon hiring, I was was promised 3 months of work after 1wk of training. I received the 1wk of training, then let go after 4 working days. I had 2hrs left to my last shift when I was suddenly brought to the back office by the manager & told I was being let go. I was given 0 reason for my firing. Their only argument "Termination of Contract".
Prós
15 minute breaks, 30 minute meals.
Limited hours
Cultura empresarial
We all feel like we're treated like slaves you work hard they want you to work 10 times hard your always exhausted you actually have to book a weekend off if actually you want it cause there schedules isnt fair its and sucks for what you get paid they never look at what you do great they pick at the smallest things to nag on and to write you up ....................
Cultura empresarial
Was ok at first. Started working at a different branch and went down hill. Gave lots of hours which was very nice. Was super demanding and very stressful
Lots of hours.
Not organized
Cultura empresarial
I enjoyed the way the store functioned, some staff team members were great the management was great the customers were great. It didn't take much to ease into that position only reason stopped working was shortage of hours during Christmas.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
If you can tolerate poor management, rude and aggressive customers, have no work/life balance, get treated like you’re more of a Dollarama slave and still get paid below minimum wage, if YOU can do it, then I highly recommend it.
Contras
Rude customers, mistreatment from customers and staff, poor minimum wage payment, work like a robot with no soul
3,0
Cultura empresarial
Low wage even for management positions. Only cares about the all mighty dollar and customers have more rights than the employees. Full time is 25 hours a week
Wages and hours
Cultura empresarial
Working with dollarama was a great experience. People are very corporative and kind . The only thing was the salary was not enough and i have to feed 4 more people. The work time was good amd relaxed .
Cultura empresarial
Working at dollarama was an great experience. My cowokers were really nice and being around other people than my friends helped to create new networks.
Cultura empresarial
Personnellement c’était un expérience qui demandait trop d’énergie physiquement et mentalement
Cultura empresarial
All the places wherever i worked till now i have always enjoyed my work and my environment. I am kind of person who love to work so, it really doesn't matter for me if the workplace is busy i still always enjoy doing my job.
Cultura empresarial
Je vraiment envie de travailler et puis je suis souple et souriante je fais de tâche ménagère
Cultura empresarial
I loved my job at Dollarama. Working with everyone as a team helped us create a strong family like bond, and gave our store the advantage to become successful
Cultura empresarial
Love the work family you build with bonds.
The job is hard but can be fun at the same time.

Working long days at Christmas time

Great company and proud to work for the company
Cultura empresarial
Working at Dollarama was a lot fun and provided a lot of personal and professional growth. The company policies were inclusive and fair. The only complaint I had about the job was when higher up positions were available, they didn't promote from within the company but instead hired outside bodies.
Cultura empresarial
I would give a zero rating if I could.
This is not a good place to work.

Expectations are ridiculous and very little if any thanks from management.
Cultura empresarial
It was a pretty chill job. There are mostly cons about working here, but I would say the only main issue was the manager. Hopefully, they train you well. Where I worked, the manager expected things a specific way... yet never thought us how to do it. Also, the manager at my location was a bully to majority of the workers and our complaints didn't change a thing. My coworkers made the environment a better place, but a lot of us thought it was best to leave. Overall, I would not suggest working here. It gets pretty miserable if you don't have good coworkers.
horrible management - no discounts - dirty environment
3,0
Cultura empresarial
You’ll have to work 50 hours a week to make $1400/biweekly. Team is great live working with them, the work itself is really easy just repetitive. Casual dressing
Team
Boring/salary
Cultura empresarial
I did not like the workplace is a very dirty place and you work with machines with open batteries where you have contact with acid and what they only want from you is the job done No permanent job always work with agencies
Cultura empresarial
Avoid this place, they won't care about you. Lack of communication within management, if you bring concerns higher you are ignored. They only care about making money, not about the health and safety of their staff.
too many to list.
Cultura empresarial
Opened the store for the day. Learned a lot of product knowledge. The atmosphere at work was very energetic and all the management and coworkers were fun and easy to work with.
Free Gift Cards
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Dollarama". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral