Dollarama
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Dollarama: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Encontramos 143 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 2.532 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
competition between workers and very unfriendly environment
stocking shipment before opening the store, cleaning and dusting.
cashing customers and calling for help if there were more than 3 people in line.

not being appreciated by boss, just having senior workers bully you.
Productive and easy workplace
Each day each employee is assigned the tasks to be performed and the respective break and lunch times. Each employee performs their task and each is helped when needed, demonstrating teamwork. The managers are very competent people and good treatment of the employees is always seen. The most enjoyable part is being able to meet the needs of the customers and being able to help. There really isn't any part that I consider too difficult.
Cultura empresarial
Mostly Dollarama Managers hire the home country staff and not accept the other countries people’s resume
Usually Management give less hours to employees and they set per week duty schedule without discuss with employees and without no reason Management change immediately employees duty hours
Basically
You will be constantly finding things to do in order to be working, and helping customers find specific items located thru-out the store. Stocking items sometimes lead to no space which results in a lot of stuffing into one area.
Relaxed environment
It is a nice place to work, there were friendly workers. I always had something to keep me busy there. You can work as cashier or stocking shelves and always helping customers find things and answering their questions.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
2,0
Awful job.
Management is rude and doesnt care about employees. None of the safety procedures are followed by management and upper management also doesnt care. This was the worst 6 months of my life and i used to tell people bringing in resumes to run the other way. I got berated and written up for clocking in one minute early lmfao.
Poor Management
i enjoyed my work while there, but the manager was unacceptable with her/his staff. Only kept me for when they needed, and then continued to let me work my 9 hours shift then laying me off...
1,0
My experience
Head office has no idea what they are doing. Every week they cut back hours to the point that there are only 2 people working in the evening shifts when that's the busiest time. Manager is disrespectful and clueless about running a store. Only upside are the co-workers, very friendly. Would only recommend this job to a student who doesn't plan to be there for long.
Best Co-workers
They were very understanding and accommodating for my needs as a person with a disability, even though I was not able to work there for long. Great co-workers, amazingly friendly
Not bad
Its an alright place to work sometimes slow but sometimes is fast paced only get 6 hour shifts and only get 2 shifts a week so they paychecks are only around 200 every 2 weeks
Fun workplace
Extremely great people to work with
Customers are always nice

Started working here last year may

The hours are good

Flexible schedule

Manager is really nice
Cultura empresarial
I am cashier i dollarama. I like my job.
Dollarama is the good store. I learned how to deal with customer and I am cashier in this store. I learned many skills in this store as well as maintenance of store.
fun and slow paced
Pros
Very good perscription plan and various coverage

Cons

I wish benefits included Life Insurance and vision

Advice to Management

wish their were more rewards for devoted work time and attendance
1,0
Terrible place to work
Worse place I ever worked. The management talked down to the employees and bullied them. Hated every minute of it, except for the interaction with customers
A good experience
This place was such a positive experience for me that I was willing to stay with this company for six years. I cannot say enough good things about the people that I worked with here.
standard position
good place to work, some trouble with management, good people and a few issues with equipment (intercom system was broken for more than a month) usual lack of authority in regards to customer assistance
Cultura empresarial
Overall a great place to work
Overall a great place to work. Regular customers are great. The job can be fast paced and slow within a few minutes when u are not on cash you are on the floor stocking shelves
constructive and friendly
overall the work is an excellent job fast workinng environment area clean and fast ,always sticking to task ,indenpendent people , paid well ,respected each one work
Prós
good friendly
Contras
Cultura empresarial
Good
It was relaxed, collaborative and easy job, you will get to learn a lot of wings, all you need t focus on your punctuality because that is something every employer wants, the team is very helpful and kind, and were always friendly.
Cultura empresarial
Working at Dallarama is great.. very very busy and fast pace.
I like working at Dallarama its very busy and fast pace,, I love talking with my customers and i am in charge of the que line going up the cash check out,, I restocked and made sure the que line is always tidy..
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work, lousy raise standard.
I appreciate the respect in the workplace, and the fact they realize that family time outside of work is important.
I was terribly disheartened to discover that it doesn't matter how much you do, or how hard you work compared to slouches, your raise is the same for everyone...5 cents per year.

That's a disgusting disgrace and insult.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Dollarama". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral