Dollarama
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Dollarama: Retail Assistant Manager

Encontramos 253 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 2.528 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Quick Paced with no room for error
I started in November for christmas rush, got hired on just after christmas and became a keyholder days later. Almost no training due to lack of employees I have no work to life balance and am overtired and overworked every week.
Nothing fun . Work work work
It's like working in a concentration camp never a compliment .The more you do the more they want .
They frown if you are not feeling well. They won,t send you home.
Prós
It's a job till I gind something else
Contras
Everything. They make it sound good
Fast Paced
If you love working in a fast paced environment then Dollarama is the right place for you. As an associate, you learn all the different aspects to the jobs- beyond being a cashier- and have to ensure that all tasks are completed by the end of the day.
Nice place to work
Nice place to work friendly workers there always something to keep you busy there
People always have smiles on their faces

Always willing to help find things
Cultura empresarial
a place to up your skills
get in get out not all that great, the pay isn't worth the work load. very stressful its a great place to gain your skills ………………………………………………………………………………..
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Great Job if... You Have 2 other Jobs
The Job itself can be fun, but like most places managements' decision making skills or lack there of leads to a stressful environment when it does not call for it. You have to ask if their choices are dependent on greed or in preparation for something coming down the line in the future?

I do know one thing: You cannot live on 9 hours a week so make sure you have a second or third job if you want to continue working for this company
Fair
Fair place to work. Good for someone’s first job, all depends on who you work with. Can create a really great group of friends. Nice shifts, lots of different things to do in a day - stock shelves, cash, count inventory, etc
Cultura empresarial
Not a horrible place to work
I enjoyed the staff I got hired to work with. We all started at the same time and helped open up a new store so we felt like OG's everytime someone new got hired. The manager that hired me was super laid back and cool but assertive when needed to be and felt like he was easy to communicate with and always heard your concerns/comments with no judgement.
Work place culture
Great group of people to work with. Fun fast paced environment. Supervisors were very goal oriented. Always a great day when working with all of the staff.
Friendly and Welcoming
Manager was super nice, so where co workers. A little under staffed, and underpaid. But overall, decent place to work at. Give it a go, they are great.
Cultura empresarial
always different stock to put out
dealing with some great customer and making the store front a clean and inviting place to shop. Always plenty of stock to put out and new items every day.
Management not good
Mis-management on all parts with the store.
They blame their workers for their mistakes.

Other employees were great, just the management sucks

Be careful
No Proper Training
Crew worked with were great.Liked General Manager Higher ups TERRIBLE!!! Changed expectations frequently without communicating it to management in stores If you want to keep your sanity do NOT work at Dollarama.
Bad Management
When I first started there the management was great, the last 3 months of working there the management changed and became very disrespectful towards their staff.
Cultura empresarial
Dollarama as a company isn't very good at providing appreciation to employees. The culture of the location that I worked in kept me going everyday. It was my staff that made Dollarama amazing, not the company, unfortunately.
Stressful disorganized
Very disorganized, not enough training, missed opportunities due to unprofessional management skills from certain personnel needs to follow labor laws
Customers
Lack of training
Not the best
Schedules were always changing, staff not showing up for work really throws everything off. No acknowledgment or praise for the work that was done, only trouble for the work that wasn't done. Stronger staff were scheduled during the day and the inexperienced staff were all put on nights with no real leadership or direction.
Co-workers
Managment and unorganized
5,0
Good retail job
I was hired as just a cashier but there is way more stuff I learned. I got to have my own aisle and stock it from boxes in the back and showcase it how i wanted to with the guidance of the team. I always got good hours and a lot of hours
Prós
good hours, learned a lot about retail, friendly co workers
Contras
heavy lifting of boxes which i didn't expect to do. but you gotta do what you gotta do
Difficult Workplace
Managers did not work or care to work with you to work around your schedules
Wanted you to work super fast and did not like if you didn't even everything completed even if you did not have enough time
Productive and stress free
All the employees are respectful and understanding of each other. There is never any stress or pressure put on anyone and that makes its easier and more enjoyable to be at work and able to complete tasks.
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work at, no the best people to work with though..
The tills keep breaking and freezing. We had the technician come into our store at least 3 times a week to fix our tills. I enjoyed the fact that it was a five minute drive from my house.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Dollarama". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral