Dollarama
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Dollarama: Sales Associate

Cargo
Sales Associate147 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontramos 147 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 2.562 avaliações
Sales Associate review
As a sales associate at Dollarama, you are expected to be able to perform almost all tasks in the store, including sweeping, cash, stocking, facing, breaking and creating skids, and organizing the back just to name some. Although some days are very stressful, especially during holiday season, I enjoyed the work environment at dollarama.
managment and CEO are cheap
I have been working for awhile now, the people that you work with are fun but sadly the management are very cheap and only care about maximum profit. We are working during corona time and no safety equipment is given and small pexi glass which is completely useless and an addition 1. 25$ is nothing to what the other company offers. many of us are afraid to catch the virus and they are concerned about making the most profit instead of taking care of their employees. There is a lot of work to be done but its not hard, just practice, I am upset that we are treated like slaves in such times during corona.
Prós
nothing
Contras
horrible managment
Cultura empresarial
Excellent and rewarding retail job!
I loved working here due to the lack of internal restrictions and flexibility of each workday. Fantastic job, I would recommend working at any Dollarama!
Prós
Easy, Relaxed Environment.
Contras
Under staffing Issues.
Unprofessional management, Good hours
Hours are fairly decent, my coworkers were kind.

Unfortunately management unfairly treats new employees, and during busy hours supervisors do not effectively distribute responsibility equally.

Customer service was very minimal, There were a lot of complaints from unhappy customers.
good first job
employees are the best part of the job.
lots of employees coming and going

decent first job for experience

offer many positions within the company
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Fast paced environment
Working at Dollarama was a great experience. It was a fast paced environment and there was a lot of labour work involved. In order to make working at Dollarama a better place it would have been better to have more people working during one shift. Dollarama is a big store and having 3 people working during one shift was not enough.
Cultura empresarial
Good place To start your career
Good place, if you got 40 hours a week, otherwise most jobs are seasonal. And shifts are for 4 hours in a day, which can be good for part time but not full time.
High school/ college job
Managers just sucked Man, and customers sucked too. People were rude and managers were confusing. Tell you to do one thing while another manager tells you to do something different.
2,0
Cultura empresarial
At dollarama I was scheduled 30-40 hour a week as a full time high school students working anywhere from 4-6 days a week as well. The management did not take my requests seriously to cut down my hours due to school, health, etc. Therefore I had to quit
Fast paced work.
- Fast-paced work during the holidays and summer time
- Slows down and cuts hours once the new year starts and picks up around April

-Need to learn on the fly, training is very minimal
It was good
The customers here were always rude, but my coworkers were awesome. This job was great for getting some experience and keeping my social skills warmed up.
Fun place
Awesome place to work at, also a good place to improve customer skills. You meet a variety of customers so you get a taste of what people are like. Management is great as well!
2,0
Cultura empresarial
I worked here for over a month
I was working here a month and it was crazy within a day after being hired they gave another guy who just started the day before gave him a manager or supervisor job just from one day of working there and I was there over a month and he still got promoted before me like how can that be any fair it ant.
Cultura empresarial
Some people were good to work with
Just don't get sick you won't have a job after. Loved the customer's. Some staff were good to work with. The products were good. Should offer bread in more locations.
Great
100 percent recommend to work there, everyone is nice and chill, and it is not a difficult job to do and the requirements are very easy during your shift.
Cultura empresarial
Everything depends on the location you are working at
Dollarama is a great first job. You are taught how to merchandise appropriately as well as how to exceed in customer service. Typically the shifts go by pretty quickly due to it being busy. You do encounter a lot of rude customers so beware of that. Most locations have excellent management, however, my location did not, which greatly impacted me enjoying my job. Other than my poor experience with management, Dollarama is a great company to work for.
Very nice
Management at Sherwood Park is great. I enjoyed working here. Nice and clean store. The store is fairly busy and the customers are good and nice people.
Great for a student
If you are a student and need somehting with very flexible hours of work the dollarama is the right place for you! The staff work with you niceley and are very nice as well. The manangement at teh Notredame location are the best!
What I learn
Small store became familiar with everything around, Coworkers were great and very helpful. The store would get busy at times but leaned how to manage it by prioritizing things. Dealt with many different types of people. Sometimes it was challenging. Most enjoyable part was trying to manage everything at once.
productive and fun workplace
the management is really friendly and basic customer care skills are needed to work there. you have to learn how to patient and friendly all throughout the clock
Cultura empresarial
Can learn and adapt to workplace quickly
-Small store ; became familiar with everything around .
-Coworkers were great and very helpful

-The store would get busy at times but leaned how to manage it by prioritizing things.

-Dealt with many different types of people. Sometimes it was challenging.

- Most enjoyable part was trying to manage everything at once.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Dollarama". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral