Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Dollarama

Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa Dollarama

Cultura Empresarial
Very busy & stressful environment with friendly co-workers.
Cashier (Part-time) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Windsor, ON17 de Agosto de 2019
I worked there for little under 3 years. While my former co-workers where excellent people to work with, management could go better, hours tend to be very erratic and shifts unscheduled as well as very demanding in terms of workload. However management can be very understanding in terms of health.
Typical work day includes the hardest part of the job, and that was : juggling working cash, stocking, and cleaning on minimum wage.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with my former co-workers who were very kind and friendly, as well as learning how to handle cash and properly stock.
Prós
Understanding management, friendly co-workers.
Contras
Erratic hours, demanding workload.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar

Mais avaliações de funcionários da empresa Dollarama

It was terrible
cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Montréal, QC11 de Setembro de 2019
The manager was mean. The management was terrible. It was my first job and I didn’t know much about the schedules. They would change the schedule and they didn’t tell that they changed it so I came to work on the wrong days. And when I gave my resignation letter the manager ripped it in front of my face. Terrible place. If you want to work, don’t work at dollarama. Find jobs that are flexible for college students cause dollarama don’t know how to do that
Prós
Contras
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
A literal joke of a workplace.
Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Maple Ridge, BC11 de Setembro de 2019
They cut my and other employees' hours to 4.5. The management doesn't know what they're doing. Not very 'winning' for a workplace that says 'join the winning team' on their hiring poster.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Dollarama". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar