Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Dollarama

Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa Dollarama

Cultura empresarial
Was fun at the beginning until you have problem with management and nothing at all being done
Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB10 de Agosto de 2019
I was with dollarama for a few years but the asst we had while there...was mean and a bully and disrespectful..she was like this when manager wasn't there....she had no patience with customers..wouldnt discuss anything in private always when customers around...we went to manager nothing got done about it....went to DM nothing done about it I had enough and I left.....couldnt work around this situation anymore....

many people left because of this assistancetenough of nothing being done so I left...and now they have a policy that they dont do rehires which I think is wrong especially when the problem lays within management....staff is not going to stay around where they are disrespected....and bullied I did at one time like working there....but when nothing is getting done with management....do you really want to work for this company think long and hard....and another thing they say they have a confidentual number..to report harassment..etc....dont believe it I know a girl that used it and was harassed more than before she reported it....
Alot of people dont want to come forward to report any wrong doing for fear of losing there jobs....and I so understand that completely
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar

Mais avaliações de funcionários da empresa Dollarama

Manque de travail
Commis d'entrepôt (Ex-Funcionário) –  Saguenay, QC22 de Fevereiro de 2020
Très bonne ambiance de travail j'ai bien aimé travailler dans cette entreprise
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Cultura empresarial
Good entry level retail job with semi-flexible hours and good benefits for Full Time employees
Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Upper Tantallon, NS22 de Fevereiro de 2020
Working at Dollarama was a good entry level job as a teenager going into High school and saving money for College. It began as a job I really enjoyed, and often looked forward to going to after school, however due to complications and problems with the Corporate Office and the policies put in place, it created a stressful environment for myself and my co-workers at times.

Dollarama was a part of my life for just over two years, and while I had a lot of good experiences working for them, the leadership up the chain was not always at its best, and it was its downfall and one of the reasons I left.

One of the hardest parts of the job was telling customers about the Corporate policies, and not being able to exchange items that they no longer wanted. This refusal led to a few situations where customers were not pleased, but there was nothing I could do as it was a Company Policy I had no control over.

Another issue I encountered after around one year of being employed by Dollarama was that the Corporate Office began cutting hours, dropping my weekly average from around 10~15 to 5~8. While cutting hours isn't anything new, it quickly became stressful because there would only be two people left to work from 5-9 and close the store, meaning certain tasks wouldn't get completed if the store was busy.

Overall, I would recommend Dollarama as an entry level job or for people who need to pick up some extra hours, as while working here has its benefits compared to other employers, it can be extremely stressful and off-putting, especially during the Holiday season.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Dollarama". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar