Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Dollarama

Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa Dollarama

Cultura Empresarial
Was fun at the beginning until you have problem with management and nothing at all being done
Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB10 de Agosto de 2019
I was with dollarama for a few years but the asst we had while there...was mean and a bully and disrespectful..she was like this when manager wasn't there....she had no patience with customers..wouldnt discuss anything in private always when customers around...we went to manager nothing got done about it....went to DM nothing done about it I had enough and I left.....couldnt work around this situation anymore....

many people left because of this assistancetenough of nothing being done so I left...and now they have a policy that they dont do rehires which I think is wrong especially when the problem lays within management....staff is not going to stay around where they are disrespected....and bullied I did at one time like working there....but when nothing is getting done with management....do you really want to work for this company think long and hard....and another thing they say they have a confidentual number..to report harassment..etc....dont believe it I know a girl that used it and was harassed more than before she reported it....
Alot of people dont want to come forward to report any wrong doing for fear of losing there jobs....and I so understand that completely
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar

Mais avaliações de funcionários da empresa Dollarama

It was terrible
cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Montréal, QC11 de Setembro de 2019
The manager was mean. The management was terrible. It was my first job and I didn’t know much about the schedules. They would change the schedule and they didn’t tell that they changed it so I came to work on the wrong days. And when I gave my resignation letter the manager ripped it in front of my face. Terrible place. If you want to work, don’t work at dollarama. Find jobs that are flexible for college students cause dollarama don’t know how to do that
Prós
Contras
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
A literal joke of a workplace.
Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Maple Ridge, BC11 de Setembro de 2019
They cut my and other employees' hours to 4.5. The management doesn't know what they're doing. Not very 'winning' for a workplace that says 'join the winning team' on their hiring poster.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Dollarama". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar