Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Dollarama

Visualizar todas as avaliações da empresa Dollarama

Apply if you're desperate
Sales Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Mississauga, ON20 de Junho de 2019
Management scheduled me 9 days straight without asking. Scheduled herself 50 hrs a week. Would punish other employees by cutting hours to 4 hrs a week to "teach them a lesson". Major abuse of authority. Assistant manager is very rude and condescending to both employees and customers. They never want you to stop moving on the job. And she threatened us saying there are cameras so we know what you're doing at all times. If you absolutely need a job, then work here. At least they pay you on time.
Prós
Plenty of opportunities to tranfer to other loactions. Payment is on time.
Contras
Unprofessional, underhanded management.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar

Mais avaliações de funcionários da empresa Dollarama

Cultura Empresarial
All staff are helpful. Happy dedicated Willing to show how to improve on my confidence
Stock/Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Spruce Grove, AB17 de Novembro de 2019
I would love to go back to work there I made new friends and learned new things on a daily basis From management to head office nobody believes they are better than you
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Everything depends on the location you are working at
Street - Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Edmonton, AB17 de Novembro de 2019
Dollarama is a great first job. You are taught how to merchandise appropriately as well as how to exceed in customer service. Typically the shifts go by pretty quickly due to it being busy. You do encounter a lot of rude customers so beware of that. Most locations have excellent management, however, my location did not, which greatly impacted me enjoying my job. Other than my poor experience with management, Dollarama is a great company to work for.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Dollarama". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar