Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Enbridge

Mostrando todas as 537 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Enbridge Inc.
Advisor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary15 de Abril de 2019
This business division does not have the future within the company that it once did. A very small but dedicated team supporting this division, and likely limited opportunities within that team at this time.
Enbridge Inc
Environmental (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB15 de Abril de 2019
The best part of working with this company is the people; professional, team-oriented, and willing to work towards common goals and objectives.

The workplace culture has shifted over the years; some of which is driven by the current economy. Besides managing the day-to-day workload, all levels of support are also managing rapid change due to the economy and recent acquisitions.
1,0
Cultura Empresarial
This large compnay is all talk; the modo of integrity, safety, respect is not displayed at any level of this company.
Projects (Funcionário Atual) –  United States14 de Abril de 2019
I have worked for ENB for over 6 years. I have seen the Safety Manager hide incidents and bully people into looking the other way. The recent mergers and restructuring are chaotic; leadership cant get their story straight and most people are worried about getting laid off. The pay is way below industry standard.
Flex Friday
Contras
Low pay, Managers with out integrity, no opportuntiy for advancement
Senior Engineer (Funcionário Atual) –  Houston, TX29 de Março de 2019
I was Spectra employee and ever since Enbridge bought Spectra the layoffs have continued that demoralizes the employees.

Enbridge is now in process of streamlining the company.
Senior Engineer (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB27 de Março de 2019
- Every person may have a different experience. I had good times and bad times.
- Possibility to work in different areas and to relocate within North America.
Cultura Empresarial
Operations Supervisor McMahon Gas Plant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Taylor, BC27 de Março de 2019
Unionized work environment my be difficult to adjust to. Things do not move fast due to this. Fair salary and benefits. Lots of good people in the organization.
Cultura Empresarial
Productive and great learning experience
Administrative Assistant I (Ex-Funcionário) –  Houston, TX25 de Março de 2019
...I was there as a full-time intern for a high school program. working here taught me networking skills and administrative skills. Overall, it was a great environment with great people.
Good working environment
Sr. Project Specialist (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB19 de Março de 2019
Good working environment.
A leading company in North america. Good environment however less work load due to low oil prices.
Over all a good place to work.
Good working environment
Contras
less work due to low oil prices
productive great safety culture
Pipefitter (Ex-Funcionário) –  Richardson, SK4 de Março de 2019
they are very environmentally conscious. very safety orrentated. great understanding of the work cultures of getting things completed in a safe maner . a great open door policy .
Cultura Empresarial
Productive and very nice place to work
CWR Process Specialist (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB13 de Fevereiro de 2019
Great working environment with focus on staff training and work-life balance. Good place for someone interest honing their professional skills and develop a better understanding of the pipeline industry.
Great working experience
Contras
wonderful and knowledgeable team members
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 2Denunciar
2,0
Poor Morals and Strong Nepotism
Utilities (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ontario8 de Fevereiro de 2019
The worker attitude is horrible. Yes the pay is good and you have alot of time off, but due to the constant threat of layoffs and poor moral from self entitled employees, you are stressed and miserable all the time. I would not recommend working here. I have worked many places before working at Enbridge and Enbridge takes the cake by far for the most twisted and screwed up places to work. I was glad to finally leave and I don't look back. Any job is better than a job in this company. This place is full of nepotism. Can I say that again? FULL OF NEPOTISM. If you a great worker but are not friends with the right person, you will be disliked. Most people who work here are incompitent and do a horrible job but they kiss the right persons butt. Hence why they have so many leaks and spills. If an agency came in and done a survey on who is related/close friends with management, they would see that 80% of people only got in Enbridge because of that and not because of their credentials. Then once those ones are in, it becomes of battle of who can kiss the most butt and backstab the other person. Don't be blinded by the pay. Money doesn't buy happiness.
Benefits, Time Off, Salary
Contras
Workplace Moral, Incompetent Managment, Constant Layoffs, Nepotism, Backstabbing
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 14Não 1Denunciar
good place to work
utility fitter (Ex-Funcionário) –  North Cental district, Richmond Hill3 de Fevereiro de 2019
service fitter for 42 years,great place to work,really enjoyed meeting my customers and helping them meet their goals,hardly any recognition for doing a good job, lots of incentives for safe driving,perfect attendance disappeared,25 year club,felt great pride in being a member,cut to save money-big loss to me, company would spend on feel good initiatives freely but cheaped out with employees,stopped giving food cards at Christmas,said money donated to a charity( like in Seinfeld) Layoffs happened with no planning,felt they spinned a wheel and threw darts to choose
Prós
on the road all day meeting people
none for me
Good Company, SCM Industry Leading
Category Specialist (Funcionário Atual) –  Houston, TX2 de Fevereiro de 2019
Good company, with plenty of opportunity to advance and work on lots of interesting and rewarding initiatives. So far very pleased with my experience as an employee here. I work for a very talented, innovative, high performing team
Prós
Decent benefits, Great PTO, Pension vested after 3 years.
Contras
As legacy companies came together, some hiccups with systems, but resolved.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
1,0
Cultura Empresarial
Canadian based company, nothing else to say
Supervisor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Houston, TX25 de Janeiro de 2019
Could not have worked for a less caring company than this one. The last 3 years were very stressful and companies transparency was a joke to say the least.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
Worked for a bunch of Canadians
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 3Denunciar
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB23 de Janeiro de 2019
I was a consultant for Enbridge. I cannot comment on the work life balance, management, salary/benefits, job security/advancement or job culture, although I did enjoy my time there.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 2Denunciar
No review
Quality Coordinator (Funcionário Atual) –  Minnesota22 de Janeiro de 2019
Poor company moral for the last 5 years. Good pay for most people, good benefits, good place to work if you can deal with bad attitudes and no communication with management.
Cultura Empresarial
Great culture and Respect for all.
Production Services and Backup Recovery Analyst (Ex-Funcionário) –  North York, ON21 de Janeiro de 2019
Team leaders and management very supportive in daily tasks and helping you reach your goals.

Social activities are prevalent and employees rewarded with lunches, annual Christmas party and other like events throughout the year.
Discounted Cafeteria.
Contras
Some positions require shift work.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 3Denunciar
2,0
unfair treatment of employees
NOYB (Funcionário Atual) –  Griffith, IN19 de Janeiro de 2019
It used to be a great place work, however, current managers are dishonest and the hiring process is corrupted. The company needs to examine their managers' integrity...
fair wages and vacations
corrupt managers
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Great place to work, part of a family
Mechanical Technician (Funcionário Atual) –  Pampa, TX4 de Janeiro de 2019
Great place to work, just looking for something different to do. Want to broaden my work experience, to further my career. Enjoy turning wrenches but can’t continue for the rest of my life.
Friendly environment to work
Shorthanded
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Dynamic workplace where the rewards matched the demands of the job.
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER, LEAD (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB3 de Janeiro de 2019
Policies, programs and perks are first rate. Leadership development has lagged in recent years. Executive and Senior leadership is somewhat oblivious to the everyday reality of the impacts of their decisions. There is no real focus on the development of talent so unfortunately, good people leave far too frequently. There is a deep culture of "who you know" instead of "what you can do". That said, there is a lot to learn and its a great training ground for those who are not afraid to work hard.
Prós
total rewards package has few equals in the industry
Contras
career development is a tough go
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Enbridge". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar