Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Enbridge

Mostrando todas as 557 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Denied, denied, denied
Executive Assistant (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB21 de Julho de 2019
In 6 years working for them, I have not had a proper promotion (I started as a jr. assistant and am now an EA) with HR, just in workload. I have only received to raises in 6 years, one was 0.1% and the other was COLA, which everyone got. I have been denied more vacation time, I have been denied educational help, I'm basically stuck in a dead end job.
I will say though, I really like my fellow employees, even the ones holding me back. There is a great culture in the office.
people
advancements
Rotate and learning opportunity
Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Houston, TX20 de Julho de 2019
Great company to work for. Management had a open door policy. Got to rotate from department to department and learn more knowledge about operations and reporting for pipeline company. Had leadership network, mentor program, attend seminars etc.
Exciting work environment
Utility Inspector (Ex-Funcionário) –  Glen Easton, WV20 de Julho de 2019
We start the day @ 6A at the work trailer, then we have the morning meeting, then we go to the job site where we work from 10-14 hours a day.
I work directly with my crews all day long, inspecting and monitoring all of their daily work activity, as long as they work by the gas company specs, it is a successful work day.
Prós
As an inspector, I work alone with my crews
Contras
Work in very dangerous conditions
2,0
Over worked
Financial Reporting Accountant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB18 de Julho de 2019
I experienced absolutely no work-life balance at Enbridge. The expectations of supervisors were completed unreasonable and created the most negative work environment. It was exhausting coming into work because everyone was so unhappy. The benefits and the pay are great but not worth the sacrifice of your personal time and sanity.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Hard work no Reward
Customer Services Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON24 de Junho de 2019
Marketing Department has merged no benefits for the employees. No increase for the hard-working employees.No qualified supervisors. No vacation Pay. no future for growing.
Never Free lunch
Long Field Work
1,0
Awful experience
Accountant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Houston, TX24 de Junho de 2019
Don’t accept any position here if you want opportunities for development, mentoring or career advancement. Since the merger with Spectra the US office in Houston is an absolute chaotic mess.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Assistant to the Director (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB21 de Junho de 2019
The best employer I ever had. They recognize employees, excellent benefits great people to work with.

Strong emphasis on Safety and personal growth. Job evaluations are conducted yearly.
Recognition
No cons
A good place to work
Manager Engineering (Funcionário Atual) –  Edmonton15 de Junho de 2019
Offers competitive compensation package. Good base salary, good benefits, and a strong retirement package. There is a variety of work which is treat for people looking for a challenge in a dynamic environment.
Compensation
Frequent changes
Cultura Empresarial
Fast paced and a positive work environment
Meter History / Meter Clerk (Funcionário Atual) –  500 consumers Road, North York, Ontario10 de Junho de 2019
My current workplace is fast paced and challenging while still being a positive environment. I have learned many skills through my experiences here. Safety is the top concern, I will take what I have learned through the culture here throughout my life.
Good wages and compensation
safety / responsibilities
Decent job/company
unknown (Ex-Funcionário) –  Houston, TX1 de Junho de 2019
I enjoyed my time at Enbridge for almost 10 years. There were a lot of layoffs in the last few years but that comes with oil and gas industry. Everyone there was very nice.
Management needs improvement
Senior Analyst (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON22 de Maio de 2019
The company is with long history and being the monopoly it does not have competition. It has a relaxed atmosphere with which the employees can enjoy work/life balance. However, management seemed weak and need improvement.
fair pay
stagnant culture
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Great place to work!
Anonymous (Funcionário Atual) –  Houston, TX17 de Maio de 2019
Was a great place to work, but the changing culture has hurt the atmosphere of the workplace. Best part of the job are some of the new technologies that the company is investing in.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
Culture Changes
Cultura Empresarial
Productive fun, Work environment .
Accounting Analyst II (Ex-Funcionário) –  Houston, TX12 de Maio de 2019
I walk in with work on from the day before you, had invoices pending that needed to be inputed phone calls that needed to be made to the customers verifying quantities of load, I learned to be more efficient and to be able to communicate with the vendor on having correct quantities; the management team was very helpful on straightening out issues that came about, the work place culture; was a nice setting everyone helped out with one another, the hardest part of the job when you couldn't get a hold of the owner of the account holder. The most enjoyable part was knowing your job duty well and that all parties involve was happy.
Prós
Softball games every year.
Cultura Empresarial
Don't always keep their hiring promises
Mechanical Technician III (Funcionário Atual) –  Williston, ND10 de Maio de 2019
Whatever they offer you when they hire you get it in writing. Work atmosphere fairly relaxed. Allow workers quite a bit of independence, but upper management will tell you one thing and do another.
Contras
They don't always keep their promises.
Cultura Empresarial
Used to be great but not anymore....
Project Controls (Ex-Funcionário) –  Minnesota8 de Maio de 2019
Since Enbridge went on its expansion campaign, employees have paid the price. Less time off, much fewer advancement opportunities—their idea of advancement is to laterally swap jobs with another employee???—same pay, just a different view. About three years ago, the company went through a flattening which meant that the next 2-3 steps for junior employees went away. The top didn’t experience much of this at all. Low morale. Not great pay. The Be Happy You Have a Job attitude is prevalent. I left ...the market for my job is pretty open at the moment...found a better opportunity
Prós
Nice coworkers, decent time off
Contras
Pay, benefits, constant change in approach to how and how much work is done.
Cultura Empresarial
Overall, not a bad place to work.
TEAM LEAD (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON7 de Maio de 2019
Enbridge is overall not a bad place to work. They pay decent. Management doesn't always make the best decisions in regards to staffing and work volumes. The work environment is fear based, due to many job losses in the recent years/months.
Decent pay & benefits
Contras
Not open to what people really think. Just say yes and do as you are told.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 3Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
I loved the work culture at Enbridge
BI Consultant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB3 de Maio de 2019
I loved the team and the way things work at Enbridge.
I as part of the Implementation of R12 and had OBIEE and oDI implemented along with it.

After the Implementation was completed supported the system for a while
Wish I could stay!
Senior Business Analyst/Technical Writer (Funcionário Atual) –  Edmonton, AB2 de Maio de 2019
As a contractor, I was renewed on my contract four times. The people I work with (TIS/SCADA Replacement Project) and the stakeholders are amazing. They treat me like they treat everyone else - there is no difference to them between a contractor and an employee. Our managers live what they preach - sending us home on bad days to ensure our safety. The pay is great - I can't speak to the benefits because that's the one place where contractors don't get but everyone I talk to here thinks highly of them.

Management on our team honestly cares and recognizes people. I've been recognized by our director and he's agreed to be a reference for me.

There's a great culture here, potlucks, pizza, game days, parties.

They work hard, but they reward people.

I'm actively looking for another position (preferably permanent) with Enbridge. Honestly I'd sell my own mother to come back here.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Enbridge provided a positive work environment.
Human Resources Specialist (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB26 de Abril de 2019
It was a productive and fun workplace. The workload was extremely demanding, and the shift work inflexible. The position did not align with my career growth and goals.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Productive department with many awards
Large volume collections & billing (Ex-Funcionário) –  Thorold, ON22 de Abril de 2019
Working collections call list and setting client payment guidelines.
incoming call for billing/collections.
outbound collections calls.
Maintaining call quality expectations.
excellent incentive program
micro management
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Enbridge". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar