Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Husky Energy

Mostrando todas as 398 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Diverse, full of opportunities
Project Manager, Technology Development for EOR (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB4 de Fevereiro de 2019
I took a chance with Husky knowing little about it's internal work management. It turned out to be the best decision for me. I've worked for Husky since relocating to Canada and I will recommend this company as a place where you can thrive, learn and become what you want to be.
No job security
Wellsite Leader/Drilling Consultant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB28 de Janeiro de 2019
Husky was ok to work for, but because I was a new hire when the projects got cancelled unfortunately so did my job. The projects were good and most of the people had a great attitude.
Day rate
Long hours, Unrealistic expectations
Ok
Sr. Land Analyst (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB24 de Janeiro de 2019
OK place to work but department management could use some updating.

Middle of the road medical benefit program

8 hour work day

Enjoyed the work but sometimes the workload was heavy
Cultura Empresarial
Very flexible and good working environment
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (E.I.T) (Funcionário Atual) –  Lloydminster, SK16 de Janeiro de 2019
Very good management and flexible working hours. Free to take your own decisions with sense of accountability and ownership. A lot of learning opportunity within the team and outside the team.
Cultura Empresarial
Somewhat productive workplace, extraordinary atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fort Frances, ON11 de Janeiro de 2019
A typical day at work revolved around doing the inventory check of both cigarettes and lottery tickets upon starting the day. We were also expected to count and balance the till at both the start and end of a shift. The hardest part of the job was balancing the work related duties away from the till around customers, as there was only one employee on site after six o'clock in the evening .
Prós
Schoolwork able to be done on shift
Contras
Long hours and unreliable co-workers
Very well integrated
Thermal Reservoir Engineer, Summer Student (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB6 de Janeiro de 2019
I enjoyed working for this company. They always have their interns in mind and give you multiple opportunities to further advance your career once graduated
Supportive Management Team
Maintenance & Technical Engineer (Intern) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, SK4 de Janeiro de 2019
Working at Husky Energy as an intern was a great experience that introduced me to the technical engineering side of projects and was able to develop my skills under the supervision of a supportive management team.
Great Team Atmosphere, Great Management Team, Good Benefits
Great experience for internship
Field Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, AB29 de Dezembro de 2018
Husky has great company culture, all my co-workers were very friendly and fun to be with. As a summer student, you learn hands on experience of the rotary equipment, engine rooms, pipes, valves, instrumentation, rig operations, maintenance and troubleshooting,

Drive a company truck several hours a day for maintenance of all the oil wells. Good to see the different types of problems and issues that appear on the field but rarely mentioned during engineering design work.

Lots of safety culture, many safety meetings. The plant was a sour facility, so there was extensive first aid, H2S and other safety training.
Great place to work.
Procedures/Records Analyst, Data Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster27 de Dezembro de 2018
While at Husky I learned a lot about the industry and Husky always made sure to keep up to date training for employees. Information and processes are updated and shared throughout the organization through SharePoint and all programs are easily accessible to all employees. Overall Husky Energy is a great place to work.
Prós
Training was available for all.
Contras
Not all business units are run in the same manner.
good place to work
Retail Sales (Ex-Funcionário) –  West Kelowna, BC5 de Dezembro de 2018
fun environment, good people to work with, was okay with the wage. hours worked for me boss was quite nice. early morning didn’t work the vast for me but to each there own
1,0
Cultura Empresarial
Terrible place to work, especially for IT
Desktop Analyst-Windows 10 (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lima, OH3 de Dezembro de 2018
Yet another company content with firing hardworking employees and replacing them with faceless contractors that they treat like dirt. Smiling in your face all day like nothing is wrong and then getting a phone call later that your time is up.
Friendly work place
Gas Station Attendant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Cache Creek, BC19 de Novembro de 2018
Friendly place to work. Customers are nice. Co workers are nice. The job gets kind of repetitive though, not much room for advancement in this work place
Learn lots
Office Services Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB12 de Novembro de 2018
Learn a lot for the internship, supportive coworkers and management. The work can be repetitive but there are plenty of work to be done to keep busy.
lots of work
hiring freeze
Cultura Empresarial
Strong and Diversified productions but silo working culture
Staff Process Engineer (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB6 de Novembro de 2018
Last 5 years, I was working as tech service support process engineer to have great experience working on natural gas, pipelines, water treating, procurement chemical vendor reviews.

Most of projects were pretty challenging, like trouble shooting, providing cold eye review to MOC, HAZOP process support. Because we were not dealing with day to day normal operations but more hard or even worst scenarios requested by operation teams.

By doing that, I had to increase and balance my process skills in a wide and broad range to handle work loads from operations. Really learned lot and generated massive cost savings to operations teams.
Challenging work
Contras
Marking became more essential even as engineers
Cultura Empresarial
Friendly, fast-paced, with room to grow.
Interface and Concrete Engineering Student (Ex-Funcionário) –  St. John's, NL4 de Novembro de 2018
Husky offers lot of avenues for professional growth and is filled with workers who genuinely want to be there - the enthusiasm is palpable. Huge emphasis on safety and diversity is another big win.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
JOB Security
Customer Experience Analyst (Funcionário Atual) –  Lloydminster, SK26 de Outubro de 2018
Currently on contract, no job security. My contract is for 1 year, therefore, after 1 year which is Feb 2019, I will be looking for another job. Crrently company is on a hiring freeze, so no good news for contract job workers.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 1Denunciar
Friendly work setting
Instrument Tech (Coop) (Funcionário Atual) –  Lloydminster, SK7 de Outubro de 2018
Volunteering Over time work is available
Training is variable choice and paid by company including allowance
Safety concern is priority and keep it stable
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
Learned alot
Gas Process Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Standard, AB27 de Setembro de 2018
I learned a lot at Husky. They are definitely about there employees learning and succeeding. They make sure that we are all taken care of with food, benefits, home and work balance
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 1Denunciar
excellent
Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Regina, SK15 de Setembro de 2018
excellent must work envoirment helpful employer and willing to provide all help
pay salary is also good

must work envoirment willingness to do under pressure
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 2Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Great company to work for
Supply Chain Management Lead (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB14 de Setembro de 2018
Husky Energy is a great employer with a number of growth opportunities. Being a big company still has somewhat small company fill. People within the organization are great.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Husky Energy". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar