Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Husky Energy

Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
1,0
Analyzer Tech
Analyzer Technician (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lima, OH6 de Agosto de 2019
The analyzer tech shop really needs improvement, don’t go in with advanced knowledge of process analytical equipment, it threatens them. They have gone thru 4 analyzer techs in 4 months. What does that tell you. If you are approached by a contract company to work there, save the head ach and say no thanks.
PAy
Lacking good leadership
Cultura Empresarial
Husky takes pride in their work! Treats workers with respect, very safe and productive environment to work in.
Construction Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Husky sunrise fort McMurray AB29 de Julho de 2019
My day consisted ensuring work scopes were being executed in the safest and most productive possible manner . I learned a great deal while working on the Husky sunrise project ensuring The planned and scheduled goals were achieved.
Prós
Flexible schedule enabled me to spend more time with my family
Contras
the Only potential con is that the Husky sunrise was in a remote location
Cultura Empresarial
Productive fun place to work, great team and highly diverse
Senior Business Analyst (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB28 de Julho de 2019
Every day is a new day @ Husky with a lot of projects and activities going on until the Oil prices went down in 2014, Hoping to see oil back up in good prices to make Husky and coy and Calgary a vibrant environment again
Great Atmosphere and Work Culture
Property Analyst (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB24 de Julho de 2019
Usually lots of work on your plate with the ability to inquire for more. A great work culture and atmosphere that facilitated learning and the ability to work up the ladder.
a typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Ex-Funcionário) –  Saskatoon, SK5 de Julho de 2019
Maintain store and handle cash counter. follow all duties to clean store and gas station.
need to stock and merchandise store.
fill gas on full serve gas stations.
husky
Pump Attendant/Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Dauphin, MB27 de Junho de 2019
pump gas
fill the cooler
stock the shelves
order the smokes
order movies
fill count lottery
close the store at end of the night
count smokes every mornin
Great place to learn.
Process Safety Engineer Operations Engineer (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, SK18 de Junho de 2019
You are given a lot of responsibility. You can learn a lot if you capitalize on it. You also get to interface with a lot of other engineering disciplines.
Part time fit
Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB6 de Maio de 2019
I do part time at here for two years and it is day work shift. It is valuable to chat with neighbors and be friends with them. The pumps experienced technical issues which is quite often and requires long time to get repaired.
Cultura Empresarial
Very Productive work day, little rest
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  London, ON3 de Maio de 2019
Preparing your appearance and put on your uniform.
Personally handle all customer transactions, this was a full serve site.
Be ready to handle any emergency situation.
Car washes were a hybrid of hand done and automation.

I learned how to separate customer service and interpersonal socializing. I learned not to take certain remarks personally. I learned the appropriate way to handle emergency situations. I can socialize with anybody now, despite being reserved and shy.

The management frequently changed hands. I respect the effort they put in, but I often found myself managing myself and my concerns on my own.

The workplace culture was great in the beginning. I was truly happy for once in a job. I made new friends. However, I felt I stayed too long. It began to deteriorate over time. The long term employees, including myself, were given preferential treatment despite several deficiencies in their character, health, and work ethic.

The hardest part of the job is during the winter car wash season. It is cold and wet. Customers will come non-stop, very little time is given for breaks/lunch if any at all. Often times you can have 4 to 5 employees working at the same time, and still find very little time to catch your breath.

The most enjoyable part is the laid back spring and summer season. There are less customers, giving you more of an opportunity to provide 1 on 1 service. It's a better experience for the customers and the employees.
Under the table tips
Contras
Working in all weather conditions
n/a
Administration (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB3 de Maio de 2019
Although one can work smart and hard at this company, there doesn't seem to be any type of advancement for contractors. The contractors, who do a lot of the work, are there to support the permanent employees. Various units differ, depending upon the department one is in.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
worked there for my practicum as an Operator
Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, SK22 de Abril de 2019
I loved working for husky, it was my practicum so i didn't receive pay or benefits but i very much enjoyed my 240 hours out there and would definitely like to work there in my near future if the opportunity arises.
It was interesting.
Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB14 de Abril de 2019
My boss wasn't the nicest. He discriminated against me for colouring my hair blue/green, and said it i didn't colour it back or to a regular colour then he would fire me.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
work
Field Operator (Funcionário Atual) –  Lacorey AB8 de Abril de 2019
great guys, good work, good schedule, fun challenging and offer good benefits, enjoy working here and with the amount of experience can learn a few things.
N/a
PROCUREMENT TECHNICIAN (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB8 de Abril de 2019
The promise to become full time is always dangled for extra work commitment. It is rarely fulfilled. Low wage and rare to obtain a raise in certain departments.
Dream job
Student (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, AB31 de Março de 2019
Was just a student doing a one week practicum. Had a great time, everyone was very helpful and inclusive. Operators seemed to have great relationships with management and each other.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Great group in the Tech Services department
Data Integrity Administrator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB28 de Março de 2019
Husky was very flexible and reasonable with work/life balance. The pay was fair and communication was good.
Teams work together for a common goal. Cross training and upgrading are frequently offered.
Cultura Empresarial
Easy to loose yourself to the motions
Shift Supervisor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB21 de Março de 2019
Typically at Husky, unless you are a store owner, you don't have too many concerns. Working at Husky is a perfect place for people trying to study in university. The hours are mostly agreeable and it allows for your tired brain to relax. The rules are simple to follow and there are no exceptions, and other than making sure to stock the coolers and shelves, there isn't much strain in work.
Prós
Conveniently placed all over so easy to get to
Sometimes inconvenient hours
Great place to work.
Senior Landman - Gulf Coast Division (Ex-Funcionário) –  Houston, TX19 de Março de 2019
Good company with sound management. Houston District office had outstanding personnel. You were given responsibility over company activities in a large area.
Cultura Empresarial
diverse safety and training and company leadership
Process Technician level 8 (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, SK19 de Março de 2019
It has been the best part of my life working at the Lloydminster upgrader, with a wonderful group of people. I am proud to have had the opportunities and experiences and training in the 26 years of employment. The company is highly diverse and encouraged personal advancement.
Huskyenergy was a very inclusive company for minority’s . I am witness to this , for I am native , treaty 6 and a women starting at a time when there were few.
With grass root startup experience since 1991. I was given Safety and Vermilion Fire training while working with the company . I was impressed how the company grew over the years and I am thankful for everything I have gained working for Huskyenergy .
Prós
safety awards, employee recognition for anniversary dates with the company
Progressive Analytics culture
Business Analyst (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB21 de Fevereiro de 2019
Husky is really getting with the times when it comes to technology. It's exciting to be part of the growth and exploration into all the new technologies they're embarking on to do everything more efficiently.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Husky Energy". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar