Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Husky Energy

Mostrando todas as 407 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
It was interesting.
Cashier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB14 de Abril de 2019
My boss wasn't the nicest. He discriminated against me for colouring my hair blue/green, and said it i didn't colour it back or to a regular colour then he would fire me.
work
Field Operator (Funcionário Atual) –  Lacorey AB8 de Abril de 2019
great guys, good work, good schedule, fun challenging and offer good benefits, enjoy working here and with the amount of experience can learn a few things.
N/a
PROCUREMENT TECHNICIAN (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB8 de Abril de 2019
The promise to become full time is always dangled for extra work commitment. It is rarely fulfilled. Low wage and rare to obtain a raise in certain departments.
Dream job
Student (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, AB31 de Março de 2019
Was just a student doing a one week practicum. Had a great time, everyone was very helpful and inclusive. Operators seemed to have great relationships with management and each other.
Great group in the Tech Services department
Data Integrity Administrator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB28 de Março de 2019
Husky was very flexible and reasonable with work/life balance. The pay was fair and communication was good.
Teams work together for a common goal. Cross training and upgrading are frequently offered.
Cultura Empresarial
Easy to loose yourself to the motions
Shift Supervisor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB21 de Março de 2019
Typically at Husky, unless you are a store owner, you don't have too many concerns. Working at Husky is a perfect place for people trying to study in university. The hours are mostly agreeable and it allows for your tired brain to relax. The rules are simple to follow and there are no exceptions, and other than making sure to stock the coolers and shelves, there isn't much strain in work.
Prós
Conveniently placed all over so easy to get to
Sometimes inconvenient hours
Great place to work.
Senior Landman - Gulf Coast Division (Ex-Funcionário) –  Houston, TX19 de Março de 2019
Good company with sound management. Houston District office had outstanding personnel. You were given responsibility over company activities in a large area.
Cultura Empresarial
diverse safety and training and company leadership
Process Technician level 8 (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, SK19 de Março de 2019
It has been the best part of my life working at the Lloydminster upgrader, with a wonderful group of people. I am proud to have had the opportunities and experiences and training in the 26 years of employment. The company is highly diverse and encouraged personal advancement.
Huskyenergy was a very inclusive company for minority’s . I am witness to this , for I am native , treaty 6 and a women starting at a time when there were few.
With grass root startup experience since 1991. I was given Safety and Vermilion Fire training while working with the company . I was impressed how the company grew over the years and I am thankful for everything I have gained working for Huskyenergy .
Prós
safety awards, employee recognition for anniversary dates with the company
Progressive Analytics culture
Business Analyst (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB21 de Fevereiro de 2019
Husky is really getting with the times when it comes to technology. It's exciting to be part of the growth and exploration into all the new technologies they're embarking on to do everything more efficiently.
Typical large oil company
Consigned Inventory Accountant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB7 de Fevereiro de 2019
Financially responsible company. Many areas and departments for advancement. Good bonuses usually, however, no stock options for employees lower than management
Diverse, full of opportunities
Project Manager, Technology Development for EOR (Funcionário Atual) –  Calgary, AB4 de Fevereiro de 2019
I took a chance with Husky knowing little about it's internal work management. It turned out to be the best decision for me. I've worked for Husky since relocating to Canada and I will recommend this company as a place where you can thrive, learn and become what you want to be.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
No job security
Wellsite Leader/Drilling Consultant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB28 de Janeiro de 2019
Husky was ok to work for, but because I was a new hire when the projects got cancelled unfortunately so did my job. The projects were good and most of the people had a great attitude.
Day rate
Long hours, Unrealistic expectations
Ok
Sr. Land Analyst (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB24 de Janeiro de 2019
OK place to work but department management could use some updating.

Middle of the road medical benefit program

8 hour work day

Enjoyed the work but sometimes the workload was heavy
Cultura Empresarial
Very flexible and good working environment
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (E.I.T) (Funcionário Atual) –  Lloydminster, SK16 de Janeiro de 2019
Very good management and flexible working hours. Free to take your own decisions with sense of accountability and ownership. A lot of learning opportunity within the team and outside the team.
Cultura Empresarial
Somewhat productive workplace, extraordinary atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fort Frances, ON11 de Janeiro de 2019
A typical day at work revolved around doing the inventory check of both cigarettes and lottery tickets upon starting the day. We were also expected to count and balance the till at both the start and end of a shift. The hardest part of the job was balancing the work related duties away from the till around customers, as there was only one employee on site after six o'clock in the evening .
Prós
Schoolwork able to be done on shift
Contras
Long hours and unreliable co-workers
Very well integrated
Thermal Reservoir Engineer, Summer Student (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB6 de Janeiro de 2019
I enjoyed working for this company. They always have their interns in mind and give you multiple opportunities to further advance your career once graduated
Supportive Management Team
Maintenance & Technical Engineer (Intern) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, SK4 de Janeiro de 2019
Working at Husky Energy as an intern was a great experience that introduced me to the technical engineering side of projects and was able to develop my skills under the supervision of a supportive management team.
Great Team Atmosphere, Great Management Team, Good Benefits
Great experience for internship
Field Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster, AB29 de Dezembro de 2018
Husky has great company culture, all my co-workers were very friendly and fun to be with. As a summer student, you learn hands on experience of the rotary equipment, engine rooms, pipes, valves, instrumentation, rig operations, maintenance and troubleshooting,

Drive a company truck several hours a day for maintenance of all the oil wells. Good to see the different types of problems and issues that appear on the field but rarely mentioned during engineering design work.

Lots of safety culture, many safety meetings. The plant was a sour facility, so there was extensive first aid, H2S and other safety training.
Great place to work.
Procedures/Records Analyst, Data Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Lloydminster27 de Dezembro de 2018
While at Husky I learned a lot about the industry and Husky always made sure to keep up to date training for employees. Information and processes are updated and shared throughout the organization through SharePoint and all programs are easily accessible to all employees. Overall Husky Energy is a great place to work.
Prós
Training was available for all.
Contras
Not all business units are run in the same manner.
good place to work
Retail Sales (Ex-Funcionário) –  West Kelowna, BC5 de Dezembro de 2018
fun environment, good people to work with, was okay with the wage. hours worked for me boss was quite nice. early morning didn’t work the vast for me but to each there own
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Husky Energy". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar