Avaliações de funcionários da empresa IBM

Mostrando todas as 27.246 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Flexibility, women-centric policies
Industrial Sector Lead, Market Development and Intelligence (MDI) (Ex-Funcionário) –  bangalore14 de Outubro de 2019
IBM is a great plae to work, employess are given priotiry and flexible work hours and women-centric policies make thsi the perfect workplace. I learnt a lot during my 4 years with the organisation.
Cultura Empresarial
Systems Services Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Atlanta, GA14 de Outubro de 2019
There are a great deal of opportunities for one who is willing to invest the time for training and education. The great thing about this company is they are willing to train those who so desires.
Cultura Empresarial
Best work place with many facilities
Associate Software Engineer (Funcionário Atual) –  Bangalore14 de Outubro de 2019
IBM is a very good company which helps its employees in career growth and skill development.The work culture is very adaptive for every one.It provides many facilities to its employees.
Dobra
Analyst (Ex-Funcionário) –  Wrocław, dolnośląskie14 de Outubro de 2019
Brak .
Ibm
HelpDesk (Ex-Funcionário) –  San Isidro, Lima13 de Outubro de 2019
Ibm es una empresa fuerte en el rubro de las tecnologías y redes informáticas. Es un gran alegre con uno de los mejores ambientes laborales que se me ha podido ofrecer.
Great technical depth
R&D Engineer (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hopewell Junction, NY13 de Outubro de 2019
I was lucky to have a great manager right out of college. He was highly supportive in what I was interested in and found great mentorship opportunities for me within the firm. We had many collaborative projects with Yorktown, and that further broadened my technical horizon.

Unfortunately the division was a target for divestiture and that it why I ended up leaving the company.
Great Place to work
Associate System Engineer (Ex-Funcionário) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka13 de Outubro de 2019
-> Work from home options are best
-> Employee Friendly
-> Good onsite opportunities to grow
-> Considerable package
-> Organises events for employees
Cultura Empresarial
great workplace with excellent development possibilities
Sales Support Specialist (Ex-Funcionário) –  Budapest13 de Outubro de 2019
Well known multinational company with great, growing possibilities.
Collaegues are great, the team all time can work together, supporting each other. Felixible working hours.
Prós
work life-balance
Contras
Cultura Empresarial
good
Analyst (Ex-Funcionário) –  client place13 de Outubro de 2019
good at ibm to grow our skills to build our career when we are in ibm premises, but in client place not a good to work, i had bad experience in on site.
Contras
finance and Accounts
Flexible work place
Functional Consultant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Bangalore, Karnataka13 de Outubro de 2019
Good Work place where we can enhance our skills and helps to growth career. Good Management will help us in many aspects which help us to work flexible.
Productive and fun
Service Level Manager-Delivery (Ex-Funcionário) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka13 de Outubro de 2019
You can grow if you want to in IBM.Its always gives you pride to be working for an IT Gaint. Internal job postings will be there..you can switch to your ideal role
Cultura Empresarial
IBM is great work to learn but not so great to retire
Senior Consultant, Project Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Egypt13 de Outubro de 2019
You can boost your career at IBM specially at very start of your career, however not that good for more than 5 years as no retirement package is offered.
Great environment to work
Sr. Staffing & Resource Manager-Delivery Excellence/Project Management (Funcionário Atual) –  West Virginia12 de Outubro de 2019
IBM has a culture of innovation, collaboration, diversity, and integrity. Awesome benefits and company events often. I actually like this company, but the compensation is horrible for a global company.
Cultura Empresarial
Good
Middleware Administrator (Funcionário Atual) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka12 de Outubro de 2019
IBM is a such a reputed organisation to work and we will get a good exposure to IT sector where we can expose our skills. Best place to work as well as to learn.
Cultura Empresarial
Fun at workplace and employee friendly
Finance and administration business associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Bangalore12 de Outubro de 2019
I had a great experience working with the professionals in accounts payable department, clients were very helpful. Great place to work with where the people recognize the talent and the hardwork you put in.
2,0
Cultura Empresarial
IBM used to be a great place to work, they actually cared for their employees. Now you’re just a number and everyone worries about the next layoffs.
Technical Solutions Architect (Ex-Funcionário) –  Atlanta, GA11 de Outubro de 2019
When I started at IBM it was a company you were proud to work for and be a part of. Frequent raises, training classes were often, that’s all gone. So I must admit I may be biased because I was laid off, apparently working 12 hour days and taking conference calls while on vacation wasn’t enough. It pains me to be so negative because I really loved the company, but I think it was the “old” company I loved. Maybe you’ll have better luck.
2,0
stay away
Senior Managing Consultant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Austin, TX11 de Outubro de 2019
at one point, ibm cared be about employees. that is no longer the case. don't go there unless you plan on being temporary because you will be.

good luck
1,0
Big Big Big
Developer (Funcionário Atual) –  Anytown, CA11 de Outubro de 2019
IBM needs to be a software company to survive, but they are not and do not know how to be. If you are in Software, there are better places to be.
Cultura Empresarial
Weak management with hubris.
Watson Chatbot NLP Writer & Content Writer for Help@IBM (Ex-Funcionário) –  Austin, TX11 de Outubro de 2019
Only management is allowed to work less than a 40 hour week and remote. Management does not know the complexity of the actual work being performed by the workers.
Changes
Sr. Managing Consultant (Ex-Funcionário) –  New York, NY11 de Outubro de 2019
IBM continually changes. You have to proactively make the most out of it or become a commodity.

My focus was Strategy and Change Consulting and there was a high level of arrogance you had to endure in this field. The IT architects Wes the best I have ever encountered. I also worked as a project manager, and in doing so, led development teams. The architects can make or break you.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "IBM". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar