lululemon athletica
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa lululemon athletica

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 662 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Working at lululemon was a blast. It's a fun culture and they have great perks. However, it is hard to survive on the salary if you are a lower level employee.
Cultura empresarial
Un dia en el trabajo seria ordenar el inventario acomodar los recipientes donde va la ropa para que otras personas lo envien. Aprendi a manaejar mejor inventario, y era una zona bastante segura para trabajar.
Work-life balance
Fast paced very good work place managers and leads are very understanding

Overall

Fast paced and everyone is very understanding and wants you to succeed. Fun place to work with friendly competitions here and there. Communication could use some work though
Cultura empresarial
It was so fun to work with other people with the same goals and mentality. Scheduling was hard and you had to be committed but I learned how to communicate.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
I am constantly learning how to manage, hit goals, inspire, connect and find balance between work and play. We are given a freedom to be in choice at work and make decisions that positively impact the business. I love that I am able to work with a team that is constantly looking to grow and implement feedback. As a leader I get to develop my team by focusing on their strengths and help them understand how to embrace and work on strengthening their weaknesses.
leadership development, D&I development, Purpose vision and goal planning
hourly wage, retail hours
Cultura empresarial
distinct difference between educators and the leadership team... can get very cliquey and intimidating. lacy of communication between pods leads to unnecessary inconsistency and stress. as far as people, I love everyone I work with and wouldn’t trade a single one!
discount, community
pay, clearings, hierarchy
Cultura empresarial
I’ve been at lululemon for four years now and it’s helped my confidence and communication skills so much. I’ve never been with a company that truly values autonomy and trusts and supports its employees the way lulu does, I truly felt empowered by this! The management was always helpful and empathetic, and the stores are super grounded in policy and practice. Expectations are high but that pushed me to hold myself to a higher standard, I am grateful for my time and team at lululemon!
Cultura empresarial
Awesome place to work. Great bunch of people. Lots of fun group activities in and outside of work. Lululemon focuses on making you a better person and expanding your knowledge
Cultura empresarial
I made a lot of great friends working for lululemon. It was my first retail job and they provided excellent training. It is a healthy culture and I enjoyed my time there.
Prós
Bonus pay, good hours, friendly environment
Contras
Hard to get coverage when needed
Cultura empresarial
Educator position is a sales associate. Great workplace community and camaraderie. hardest part of job is the low pay, most enjoyable is day to day interactions with team and guests. fun place to work
Cultura empresarial
At Lululemon, I have found that people are enthusiastic about their gear AND most especially the people who wear it! The environment is leadership-oriented, meaning that there are lots of opportunities for training and development within the company and most of the training offers transferable skills that are useful to use in succeeding in one's personal life goals as well.

Lululemon is an experiential brand that ignites a community of people living the sweat life through sweat, growth and connection and elevates others in helping them realize the full potential they are capable of.

I resonate with Lululemon's core values of personal responsibility, entrepreneurship, honesty, courage, connection, fun, and inclusion that this company promotes in their work environment. They see where they can improve, like in offering more sizing and bettering their inclusivity, and then work together to begin change for the better.

In my above review, you can probably tell just how much I have enjoyed working for this company. :D
Prós
Accepting, Caring, Supportive work environment that values a 'people first' mentality.
Contras
May start to use Lululemon terminology in everyday speech, which can have people looking at you confused. For example, BHAG (Big Harry Audacious Goal) is commonly used among staff.
Cultura empresarial
Great company to work for, very fast past. Training is terrible but if you are a quick learner it is easy to excel at this job. Phones are draining but when they switch it up between emails and live chat, being on channel is great. Perks are amazing as well
Sweaty Pursuits, Benefits, Laid Back
Contras
Draining being on the phones, Training is terrible, Team Leader virtually not there
Cultura empresarial
Very peaceful environment and collaborative staff. All employees are very helpful and way of guiding about job is easily understandable. All staff is so hardworking
Cultura empresarial
I worked at the Mississauga warehouse. Team leads are AMAZING! I loved every single minute working at Lululemon. I loved the culture core. I loved my coworkers
1,0
Cultura empresarial
Bien que bien payé pour un travail de vendeur de vêtements, vous vous ferez reprendre sur tous points si votre personnalité ne concorde pas avec les préférences du gérant et de ses amis. Ils vous rabaissent, vous reprennent sur tout ce que vous faites et vous font douter de vous-même. L’ambiance se compare à celle d’une secte. Très toxique, l’équipe de Québec se cache sous des sourires et des beaux air et vous détruisent
Salaire avantageux
Équipe, Ambiance de travail
Cultura empresarial
Absolutely amazing company to work for, very consistent from store to store. Clear sense of organization and very autonomous and develops your entrepreneurial skills.
1,0
Cultura empresarial
they said they were going to start a third shift I left the current job that I had to come work for them then they said no we're not going to start a third shift.. the people that they did keep were the worst ones there they never showed up for work and they kept him gainfully employed and let the three good people go that's favoritism he drank the juice, he didn't even have a car to get back and forth to work this is why he was late or just didn't show up at all.
If you're 9 years old and need a cheerleader it's a good place to work
If you're 9 years old need a cheerleader don't work there
2,0
Cultura empresarial
Pros are the benefits and nice customers. Training is good but lack of growth opportunities. Didn’t like that we selling items from two seasons ago as full price.
Cultura empresarial
Excellent experience while working at lululemon. Amazing workplace. Cooperative authorities. Perfect place to work. Clean and peaceful work environment.
Best place to work
Cultura empresarial
I love this job. Management sets you up for success right from the start. It is your job to show them what you got. The people I work with are some of my best friends. Lululemon has given me the opportunity to connect with guests from all different types of background. If you enjoy your job there isn't really a hard part about it. There are things that take time but the staff itself makes sure that you feel welcome and needed. The company wouldn't run right without every single person doing their job. My Favorite part about my job are the people that i get to work with. Pay is great and management sets you up tp be able to move up in the company. I consider myself lucky to get to work for Lululemon. Shout out to Fort Worth!
people
Cultura empresarial
I was an ambassador so I have nothing to complain about but this company and the people they hire are amazing and so team focused. I felt extremely supported and trusted.
free clothes