Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica

Mostrando todas as 443 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Loved
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Studio City, CA14 de Fevereiro de 2019
Great work/life balance. Goal oriented individuals that lift one another up and create a great working environment. Would definitely work there again!
Love Lululemon
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  San Francisco, CA10 de Fevereiro de 2019
One of my most enjoyable jobs! Face paced, good work ethic. My hiring manager was the absolute sweetest person in the entire world. So many perks when working at Lululemon.
Cultura Empresarial
Hurts to do this, but I feel like I need to be heard.
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Maryland9 de Fevereiro de 2019
Going to try and apply the “sandwich method” to this review. Oh, Lulu. I appreciated this place as I came across some really awesome people. The employee discount on clothing was incredible, although I feel like just because you work part-time doesn’t mean that you should recieve less of a discount than a full-time employee does (trust me. I told them I wanted full-time. It really isn’t my fault that there wasn’t enough room for me to be full-time). I am appreciative of the [paid] training I received. The company actually took the time to train their employees for five days prior to starting. I loved that I was coached on what it’s meant to work for a “luxury” brand. I also liked the fact that they give their employees money for their “sweaty pursuits” monthly. It allows the employees to wear their Lulu gear to sweat and be able to talk to the company with fluidity and authenticity. However, I don’t like nor do I think it’s fair that part-time employees received less money for their sweaty pursuits than the full-time employees do. Moreover, holy cow was the hiring process very inconvenient of time. Talk about ‘Asteya.’ When I started working for the company, I did not see the things that I was trained on be carried out by the managers and employees at my store. I won’t go into detail about that. Although I was hired as a (seasonal) part-time employee, I averaged working only about 7.5 hours per week, which is only one days worth. How fair is that? Now do you really expect an employee for a retail store that’s constantly changing the layout of the store and recieving new clothing  mais... to be able to work authentically? The horrible work times didn’t even allow for me to work and bond with my Manager & AM. I felt very disconnected with them, the store, and my co-workers. Also, as the five day training is nice, they should allow employees to come in a lot sooner to actually work some hours at least two weeks prior to Black Friday for crying out loud. I also didn’t like how key leaders would walk up to you during your shift and ask you to pick up a customer when they were more than capable of doing that themselves? I know they “lead” the floor, but wow. Most guests don’t want employees to hop on them as soon as they walk into a store. Believe me. I was that guest when I walked into 4 other Lulu’s and felt smothered. Lastly, as a seasonal employee, I felt like I was chewed up and spat out. I worked really hard (when I did work) and would go above and beyond.  menos
Prós
Employee Discount & Sweaty Pursuits.
Contras
Pretty much everything else.
Cultura Empresarial
Work place very similar to Highschool
LEAD 2ND (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA6 de Fevereiro de 2019
The culture in LuluLemon is very much like you're in highschool. There's gym classes, cliques of teenage girls, drama at every turn, bosses picking favorites, and exaggeration of small problems.. if you however, enjoy the Highschool environment, and don't mind your bosses being perverts that pick favorites based on looks, and how often you work out, this might be a good place to work.
Free exirsice classes
Childish work environment
Amazing company
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  San Marcos, TX5 de Fevereiro de 2019
I love that the company is based on vision and goals! Everyone is actively involved with your success and they all continue to push you towards your set goals. Also, it was a great experience being able to sweat within the community and share that culture of our brand and company.
great place to work
EDUCATOR (Ex-Funcionário) –  Moncton, NB5 de Fevereiro de 2019
great place to work, so much job love!! great team members, great managers, great schedule, overall just a great place to work. pay is above minimum wage and the benefits were great!
Good Vision and Employee Training
EDUCATOR (Ex-Funcionário) –  Vancouver, BC31 de Janeiro de 2019
Culture focuses on development of community, employees, and partners. Culture change due to leadership change, low job security, direction of company has changed slightly. Still lots of of good people.
Training and Development
Cultura Empresarial
such an inclusive and great work environment.
Educator/Expeditor (Funcionário Atual) –  Sacramento, CA28 de Janeiro de 2019
I would recommend this job to anyone who loves to meet new people every day and cares about connecting with others. I've learned that customer service is an art form, and I love every second of the day at work.
Filled a void
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Woburn, MA28 de Janeiro de 2019
Working for Lululemon seemed exciting and wonderful at first. But in reality it is a retail job with more responsibility for slightly more than minimum wage. The expectation is that you buy into the company and are required to OWN a portion of the business. However you are not compensated for what you own.

The management at this location is not exemplary.
best place to work
Seasonal Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Pasadena, CA24 de Janeiro de 2019
great environment and culture. i dont think i will ever be able to find a job as great as lululemon. everyone is bubbly and kind and supportive. i loved going into work every day
4,0
Good job to start
Lead Assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Columbus, OH21 de Janeiro de 2019
It was a good job to start with. The people there were great. Changes were made to management that caused me to leave the first time as the new management team didn't value the workplace culture. When I did returned to lulu it started off fine, but I didn't feel like my manager really wanted me to advance and they showed favoritism to some employees.
Great Spot
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Wellington City, Wellington21 de Janeiro de 2019
Loved working at the Wellington Lulu store. The training they provided me at the start was by far one of the best training programs I've encountered and the overall vibe and atmosphere while working can't be beat.
Lululemon
Key Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Bethesda, MD14 de Janeiro de 2019
A great work atmosphere but you don't make nearly enough for the work you put in. They recently changed how you commission so you aren't able to make a daily sales compensation. Only for the month and quarter
Discount
Low wages, stressful enviorment
Cultura Empresarial
Super upbeat fun welcoming culture
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA8 de Janeiro de 2019
I absolutely loved this job. It paid really well and all of the people are super sweet and welcoming. I highly recommend working here the energy is so alive and its almost like getting paid to stay in shape. The things they offer are so beneficial and trust me when I say working there will change you in some way.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Great Culture!
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Massachusetts5 de Janeiro de 2019
What a great company and group of people to work with. The care and integrity of the managers and co-workers is amazing. There is room for growth when you speak up.
1,0
Weak Leadership
Value Added Services Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA29 de Dezembro de 2018
There are cliques everywhere, management doesn't care about anyone beneath them, and management is manipulative. They motivate with aggression rather than praise.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7NãoDenunciar
Lovely place to work
Product Specialist (Funcionário Atual) –  Vancouver, BC17 de Dezembro de 2018
I've enjoyed working for Lululemon head office for 3+ years and am thankful to have learnt so much for this brand. This is a fun place to work with great product and people!
Prós
Great discount, workout classes, fun office enviroment
Contras
Hard to move up in the company, lots of change in management regularly
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Productive, Supportive and Fun workplace
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Alberta13 de Dezembro de 2018
This company has supported me, developed me and helped me grow in all areas of my life and to become and person and leader I am today inside and outside the store.
Health and Fitness benefits
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Love the job just not the pay
RETAIL MANAGER (Funcionário Atual) –  Torrance, CA10 de Dezembro de 2018
I love the job and the culture of Lululemon but unless you have a significant other, live at home, or have another job it is hard to meet financial needs. Don’t get paid enough for the expectations of keyleader role
Exciting workplace
Sales Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Cherry Hill, NJ3 de Dezembro de 2018
I really enjoyed my time at Lululemon. The employees and support from managers were very helpful and helped me development more strongly as a person. A typical day looked like: opening the store, getting inventory set and interacting with each guest as they walk in the door. I learned to work in a fast-paced environment while working with more than one client at a time. I really enjoyed Lululemon and the perks of the job, such as keeping up with my mental and physical health.
Community activities
Lunch break too short
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar