lululemon athletica
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa lululemon athletica

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 644 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Working at lululemon was a blast. It's a fun culture and they have great perks. However, it is hard to survive on the salary if you are a lower level employee.
Cultura empresarial
I was an ambassador so I have nothing to complain about but this company and the people they hire are amazing and so team focused. I felt extremely supported and trusted.
free clothes
everyone knows your name
Cultura empresarial
The best insight came years after I left the company, but overall, this job was better than most. In the end, the company and culture changed and I outgrew my roots there, and needed to leave.
Commission
Culture and management
1,0
Cultura empresarial
Leadership puts gruelling pressure on employees and doesn’t care if you work 60-70+ hours week, as it’s the expectation. Leadership emails 24/7, mostly between 8pm and midnight. They falsely say they promote mental wellness and mindfulness but don’t care about work life balance. Or family obligations. 9-5pm is considered a half day, then everyone who doesn’t stay at office until 8-9pm goes home, sees their families and goes back to work remotely
until 11pm. Management and the senior leaders email 24/7 expectations for response well past 10pm and weekend and holiday. They make the office work Boxing Day, with no overtime. Doesn’t pay overtime ever and violates labour laws having junior staff work for free after their first 40 hours. Awful. I’m quitting.
Good bonuses, discounts
Zero work life balance / stress / breaks labour law
Cultura empresarial
The benefits were amazing, the team really looked after you and you feel part of a family. There is so much support and training and development on offer, just wish they had more stores outside of London so it was more accessible!
Discounts, benefits, nurturing environment
Contras
Long shifts, on your feet the whole time.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
They were great. Helped me with my sales experience. Great team to work with. Hours were good, and the job was easy. Overall a great place to work at and be a part of.
Cultura empresarial
ein tolles Unternehmen welches auf Mitarbeiter Coaching sehr viel Wert legt. Integrität und Wertschätzung sind hier sehr groß geschrieben. Tolle Weietrbildungsmöglichkeiten, sehr gutes und hoch qualitatives Produkt. Yoga Mindset.
Cultura empresarial
Get ready to have fun and enjoy what you're doing. Lululemon introduced me to some of the coolest people I've encountered in life thus car. I gained many skills and got pushed out of my comfort zone which led me to grow as an adult.
3,0
Cultura empresarial
You can’t get anywhere if you are not one of the favourites. It’s very click-ey and a toxic environment. It was not good. I miss the discount and “some” of the people but I’m glad I’m not there anymore.
3,0
Cultura empresarial
Be weary of accepting facility management role with Lululemon supply chain. Certain person trying to move up in the company and will lie to push his agenda to do it with help of relative and past co-worker working together within the maintenance department. No support from HR, upper management or AP in dealing with the toxic enviroment and will lead to your demise within the company. Good luck!
Cultura empresarial
It is very hard to get a job at lululemon, and the reason for this is because they go through multiple interviews to make sure you're the right fit for the company. Educators are super friendly and we work well as a team. This is the first company that I worked for were there is no drama, why? Because lululemon want you to share feedback with each other, we talk out our problems/concerns with each other. This not only helps us grow as strong communicators, but it helps our relationships as a team! Mangers are great ! THEY WANT YOU TO GROW! They just have to see you want to grow and become consistent in your goals. They keep you accountable on your goals. During this Pandemic, I realized how great of a company I work for. I am so grateful to be able to work here. The only con I have, is the way they want you to sell, I feel as if team selling is not as big in the sense of you have to stay with your customer to give them that 1:1 experience, which I understand, but there are a lot of times where this does not work. Also their benefits are not as great as other companies. But they're working out it. I love this job!
Pay, Development, Management, Training, Environment, Scheduling, Feedback
Pay, Benefits
整體工作環境不錯,大致同事很很好相處,與許多企業比較起來,工作氣氛算是蠻開放輕鬆的,是推薦的工作環境。
Cultura empresarial
I worked as a seasonal employee this past holiday season. I immediately felt welcomed and supported in the lululemon community by my coworkers and management. The workplace was fun, well organized, and supportive. I always felt like I could express myself and my thoughts to management. I genuinely enjoyed being on the retail floor and connecting with store guests.Highly recommend if you are interested in retail and fitness.
Cultura empresarial
Lululemon Athletica UK was such a welcoming environment. I thoroughly enjoyed working there and met some amazing friends. The corporate culture is focused on living a healthy lifestyle not just physically, but mentally.
Cultura empresarial
From the time I was 16 (I am now 24), I have worked retail my entire life. This was by far the best experience in retail I have ever had. The company's mission is to maintain customer satisfaction- but not at the cost of the employee unlike many other competitive companies. Lululemon makes it their goal to take care of their associates in every way possible. Management is very approachable, and instead of it being your typical "hierarchy" system, the staff is a team (as you could imagine in a sport). The associates make it their every day mission to keep the team motivated and active to inspire guests. While not everyone is athletic that works at lululemon, the company tries to inspire everyone to move or share their experiences with the product in some way; athletic or not. While it is still retail, meaning, there will always be one unsatisfied guest, the company still stands by its workers and hears every side out when confronting issues.
Cultura empresarial
The culture at Lululemon is all about having a work-life balance. This encourages the staff to look after themselves and in turn, they provide great customer service to their employees and third-party vendors.
同事他們很熱心,很快樂,開放。 大家都互相幫忙。 然後,大家都很喜歡運動。 這家的福利也很好。 我很高興在這家li mian gong zuo
Cultura empresarial
they are aware you are a human being and not expendable or just another employee. the company motivates you to pursue your goals and visions in order to be a better person, and therefore will be a more productive associate.
Cultura empresarial
Productive and fun workplace with table tennis, gym, yoga studio and showers! People are courteous and fun is one of their core value. there is a lot of opportunity to grow and hardworking individuals are rewarded.
Cultura empresarial
Lululemon is a great company that helps develop its people and community. It is more than just a clothing brand - it is a pillar in our community that makes authentic connection its main goal.
Good team environment
Cultura empresarial
This job proved to be the one that has made the biggest impact on my life and I will take the skills and development I have gained from my experience at lululemon with me forever. I have the chance to be part of such a dynamic community and meet so many great people. I have had a hand in hiring, interviewing, recruiting, training and development of much of the educators over the years. It thrills me to be able to share this experience and development with others new to the brand.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "lululemon athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral