Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica

Mostrando todas as 574 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
I wish I could give 6 stars
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Columbia, SC22 de Janeiro de 2020
Working for lululemon has been nothing short of amazing. I love how the company is always looking for ways to improve, while also sticking to its core which is to deliver a great guest experience. The CEO is coming up with new ideas on how to grow all the time. The management at the store is open to feedback, while also seeking out employee happiness as well. This company's culture is really what makes working here so much fun.
Outstanding
Seasonal Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Germantown, TN20 de Janeiro de 2020
Good company to work for, very flexible and cooperative at scheduling around school. You are promised three shifts a week for a part-time position. I plan on working here again
Interesting job culture
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Columbus, OH20 de Janeiro de 2020
Everyone was happy to be there that was the first thing you notice.This is a good thing because it rubs off on you.Being surrounded by people who are open minded and drivin is a great recipe for a great work environment.
Cultura empresarial
Order Picker and Packer and In Charge of E-com (Ex-Funcionário) –  Mississauga, ON19 de Janeiro de 2020
i learned co-operation team work
how to handle work in a stressful day
love to work there
hardest part is when the quantity of items shorts still need to fulfilled by making adjustments.
Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Vancouver, BC17 de Janeiro de 2020
Either a sales associate would work on the floor or in the back room depending on what was needed for the business. You are allowed space to work independently- learning as you go- with opportunity for development if you choose that route.
3,0
Cultura empresarial
Job is good for discount clothes
Sales Ambassador (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edina, MN15 de Janeiro de 2020
Working at lululemon was hard for me. The way the store is run is kind of like being a robot for the store managers. There were multiple times I felt I would get in trouble for having real life conversation with guests because I would be spending too much time with one person. My biggest issue was all the petty people I worked with. A day didn't go by without me hearing someone talk bad about someone else. The environment felt hostile and it was one of my least favorite jobs I have had to date. But like I said, you can't beat the discount they give you on their clothes!
Clothing Discount, Sweatbucks for free workouts
People, work environment
Fast-paced and community driven
Guest Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB15 de Janeiro de 2020
Constantly moving, whether it be from maintaining luxury of store, helping guests, or running product; it's a very fast paced job. You manage yourself, and there are some floor managers to make sure everything goes smoothly. Co-workers often spend time together in and out of work; from group workouts to a night out.
Cultura empresarial
A wonderful company to be with
GEC (Funcionário Atual) –  Vancouver, BC15 de Janeiro de 2020
Good work-life balance and have a cool culture :) A very good management to hold you up. Make you learn as much as possible.

cons- some outdated software.
Cultura empresarial
productive and fun loving environment
Quality Control Inspector (Funcionário Atual) –  Mississauga, ON14 de Janeiro de 2020
nice experience, specially the gym and working ambiance. they accept diverse people and understand everyone. they provide opportunity to every person.
Fun and rewarding workplace
Store Inventory Lead (Funcionário Atual) –  Omaha, NE14 de Janeiro de 2020
lululemon is a great company to work for that focuses on developing leaders within the company to help you grow in and outside of the company. It is a very fun upbeat developmental place to work.
3,0
Fast-paced environment, non-unified culture
IT PROJECT MANAGER (Ex-Funcionário) –  Vancouver, BC13 de Janeiro de 2020
Abundant growth-related challenges (personal growth opportunities), if that is what you like.
A tendency to emphasize and value new trends and technologies, while disregarding the importance and value of legacy "old school" principles.
Cultura empresarial
fun and caring company to be a part of.
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fort McMurray, AB13 de Janeiro de 2020
I have worked in retail for many years, every , I had the best experience working at lululemon as an educator in a pop up store in fort McMurray. Lululemon training process is very in depth in all departments, product knowledge etc, and learned so much in my short time there than most companies, because every employee will work in every department of the store on a regular day. they involve all team members to be a part of every area in and out of the store. Lululemon is always part of the community and encourage all employees to be a part of many different community protects. They truly care for their employees, they respect their employees with whatever is going on in their personal life or professional life and do their best to accommodate each employee. They have tons of opportunities for employees to grow and move with the company, I have nothing negative to say about the company or management.
Prós
Knowing the company cares for their employees, the culture and generosity of the company is what I loved being a part of.
Cultura empresarial
Different from a normal retail job
Key Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Montréal, QC10 de Janeiro de 2020
Not your average retail job. From the moment you are hired, you are put into a culture that caters to people first. Although there are many aspects of retail still present, this company emphasizes a healthy balance of work and personal life.
Cultura empresarial
Great Company with generous compensation for a retail environment
Expeditor (Funcionário Atual) –  Columbus, OH9 de Janeiro de 2020
I was hired as a seasonal employee and offered the opportunity to interview to stay on permanent. My time as a seasonal store hire was enjoyable. The energy of the store and employees is positive and motivating. The employees work hard and help you succeed (for the most part).They have a generous compensation package in addition to regularly providing snacks and money toward fitness interests
Productive working community
Educator/Expeditor (Ex-Funcionário) –  New York, NY8 de Janeiro de 2020
lots of hours on your feet very busy at the Flagship location that i was hired at 30 min breaks for a 8hour shift. work schedule was flexible and work life balance was number one for the community that the company set up.
Best retail experience yet
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Salt Lake City, UT8 de Janeiro de 2020
I wasn’t necessarily a “workout” person when I joined and I still felt like I fit right in. I’ve worked at three different locations and all three have been great and productive experiences. I always felt valued and heard. Climbing up the ladder was really easy as long as you voiced a desire for it and showed passion in the company.
Great Retail Job
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Oakville, ON8 de Janeiro de 2020
Great experience working there as a student. Culture is great if you are accepted by the team, if not, it can be a bit difficult to grow within the company. Benefits are good for a young person, but can be difficult if you are trying to sustain yourself for the long-term.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Amazing!
wearhouse associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA7 de Janeiro de 2020
By far my favorite job! I love the energy, the culture. Everyone feels welcome and fits in. The work is fast paced and worth it. The pay is good and it’s overall a good experience
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Funcionário Atual) –  Ontario7 de Janeiro de 2020
Awesome. I would say to everyone who will get a chance to work with Luleulemon just take that opportunity. Its best place for work. Management is too good and helpful.
1,0
Mold
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Columbus, OH6 de Janeiro de 2020
The company is nice but the people in the warehouse treat you like you're nothing and make you work like a slave. They also have mold in the Dc that the associates had to clean off.
Gym, Yoga
Strict, Short breaks, Mold, Horrible Leads/managers
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar