Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica

Mostrando todas as 496 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Fun workplace.
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Orlando, FL16 de Agosto de 2019
It’s a very good company to work for but it’s hard to become full time and during the slow seasons you barely get enough hours to survive. Depending on the location the leadership team can also be very caddy.
Great discount.
Contras
No real advancement within the company.
Catty, sorority house
Assistant Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Portland, OR14 de Agosto de 2019
I learned some info about goal setting and advocating for yourself at this job but in general, my 3 years as an assistant manager was poor. In my last 6 months, my apartment had bed bugs and lululemon literally told me I couldn’t come to work, hang out with anyone from lululemon or take any yoga classes. This went on unpaid for 8 weeks. When I returned, they “coached me out” which meant they put a ton of pressure on me to “accomplish my goals” that were outside of the company. In general, since my time at lululemon I realized that everyone there thinks the world revolves around lululemon and they are the kings and queens of the city when really, most people don’t know what lululemon is. Bad place, and a lot of weird requirements to be a manager.
Free yoga classes
Cattiness, corruption in management
Cultura Empresarial
Incredible culture the company really cares
Key Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Windsor, ON9 de Agosto de 2019
Fantastic open door policy..great culture great pay..work life balance is a must in their eyes.. outstanding..
The company and management care about your career and personal development.
Great culture
Key Leader (Ex-Funcionário) –  Avalon, NJ6 de Agosto de 2019
This job is much more than "just a retail job." The company really invests in your personal growth and development, and also pays for your workout classes!
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
I adore this job
GEC Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Vancouver, BC5 de Agosto de 2019
Working at the lululemon GEC has polished my skill sets to be better than I could imagine. Every day I go to work, I feel a purpose. With personal targets to hit, I am constantly mindful of how I can provide the best service to guests in a timely manner. Lululemon GEC has made me feel so warm and wanted at work, and I had such a great time there as a guest educator.
Prós
Free lunches, constant feedback, wonderful co-workers
Commute
Cultura Empresarial
Amazing culture and work enviornment
Assistant Store Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Victor, NY5 de Agosto de 2019
The gold standard within work place culture and employee development. You are working within retail however personal growth and development is the real job. Management is supportive and holds themselves to the same culture standards as all employees. Endless opportunities and encouragement.
Cultura Empresarial
Best company ever!! amazing People, culture, values & community!!
Assistant Store Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Homebush NSW 21403 de Agosto de 2019
Love the culture, value and people that work for lulu. Community based company which allows you to be entrepreneurial, constantly developing & growing their people!! Work life balance is very important!!! Never seen a company that supports their people like lulu does. I will go back anytime
Cultura Empresarial
great benefits but socializing is part of the job
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Santa Monica, CA1 de Agosto de 2019
they provide employees with the ability to go to work out classes but the expectation is you go with other coworkers. Great opportunity for networking but also blurs the line of work life balance
2,0
Cult tactics
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Dayton, OH1 de Agosto de 2019
Great benefits from working here, great team building and culture is inclusive if you drink the “lemonade”. Cult like tactics to get you “shift” into the team member they want. They try to get you to open up about personal struggles you are going through and then they turn and use those things against you, using terms as “clearing” or “shifting” as a guise to attack your character and “integrity”. Workin here tore me down both mentally and emotionally, and if you aren’t with the program then they are against you. Be careful.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Call centre/support for guest experience
educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Mississauga, ON23 de Julho de 2019
assisting guests on all channels: phone, email, text, live chat
hardest part of the job is dealing with guest issues all day
great company, benefits and culture
Lululemon
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ardmore, PA22 de Julho de 2019
Great place to work, very healthy environment. Young staff, very fitness oriented. Weekends and nights a must for employment. Generous discount and sweaty benefits.
Cultura Empresarial
Management uses you then lets you go.
Support Specialist (Ex-Funcionário) –  Vancouver, BC22 de Julho de 2019
Management uses your ideas as their own, works you like crazy then blames you when they cannot explain how they came up with the ideas at THEIR meetings.

Had excellent/above average weekly check-ins, was given more responsibility then was on my job description, then was let go. Was told that my work was sub-par....
parking
everything else
Cultura Empresarial
One of my best job experiences
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Novi, MI20 de Julho de 2019
Very nurturing environment. I was empowered by management to take ownership of my daily experience within the store and where I wanted my career within the company to go. Working here will allow you to become more self aware of who you are as an employee (if you use the tools given)
Best Job Ever
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Salt Lake City, UT12 de Julho de 2019
I always said I would never work retail but the environment here is so fun and the company culture is amazing! I'm so glad I decided to join the team.
Cultura Empresarial
Encouraging and upbeat workplace that values the yoga culture
Sales Lead (Ex-Funcionário) –  San Francisco, CA8 de Julho de 2019
lululemon was an incredible retail job to have as a full-time student, as they were very flexible with hours and shift coverage was easy to find because of the high number of employees. The workplace culture encouraged us to be our best selves and supported our goals outside of the company.
Amazing Environment
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hong Kong Island26 de Junho de 2019
This job provided a one of a kind working experience, with over the top benefits and staff support. Staff development was always kept in mind, and the success of their employees is important to the management.
Welll
Picker/Packer (Ex-Funcionário) –  Groveport, OH22 de Junho de 2019
Cool .. laidback Atmosphere I went through a temp service An was let gone after 3months with no warning other than that is was a nice place an they paid $15.50hr...Highest Paying Job I Had Since Moving To Columbus
Cultura Empresarial
Fun work environment, difficult to grow in
Educator and Social Media Lead (Ex-Funcionário) –  Seattle, WA20 de Junho de 2019
A great work environment with peers, although management was often dysfunctional. It is a difficult company to grow within; despite advertising an environment of personal growth, most movement is lateral.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
high turnover
Fun but Micromanaged
Key Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Auburn Hills, MI18 de Junho de 2019
Every small task that can be done by someone else is delegated. There is a long line of delegation that is brought in on top of the daily activities. Be prepared to be micromanaged.
Fun place but stressful
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA17 de Junho de 2019
Fun place coworkers were great. Job security was rough because unfortunately you never knew when you were going to get fired. But despite poor job security the people that work at lulu are what makes the place great.
Great peers
Job security
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar