Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica

Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
1,0
One word “unprofessional”
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Minneapolis17 de Abril de 2019
If you want to work with a bunch of babies then this is the company for you. Lots of favoritism and going behind your back. Hard working individuals are not recognized only the lazy ones are.
Good discount
Immature employees
1,0
Very low paying company!
Warehouse Worker (Funcionário Atual) –  Mississauga, ON17 de Abril de 2019
This company does not pay good at all. Very badly run. They do not care about there employees. Horrible place to work. You will work like a slave for very little money.
Everything!
Loved the company culture
Manager/ VM lead (Ex-Funcionário) –  Washington, DC16 de Abril de 2019
Working in for a company the focuses on keeping an open, joyful and happy work culture was amazing. I love feedback, and using it to grow myself and the people around me.
4,0
Key Leader
Key Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Columbia, MD12 de Abril de 2019
Lululemon provided me so much knowledge about business overall- I got a chance to make connections with guests, recruit and train a team, take care of back of house duties such as strategically creating events and planning budget, etc. It was an amazing first job. However, the hours are not ideal once you complete college and just want a regular 9 to 5- there are a lot of late nights and weekend work days involved. Also, the salary is very low. However, the company makes up for it in small ways such as providing a pre-paid card that you can use at a gym. Overall very competitive place to work- everyone wants to take the next role and all have bachelor's degrees/are over qualified.
Prós
prepaid card, day off during the week, comfy clothes to work
Contras
work on weekends, work on holidays, low salary, competitive environment
Best place to work
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  King of Prussia, PA3 de Abril de 2019
Super fun and great culture. Makes you enjoy work and look forward to coming in everyday. The feedback from managers is super helpful and I thoroughly enjoyed creating lifelong friendships with the people I work with. Working here brings out the best in everyone and makes you a better person.
3,0
A lot of fun
Assistant Store Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Fort Worth, TX2 de Abril de 2019
Environment is fun, they believe in development and growing certain employees. Hours can make it difficult to have the work/life balance depending on where you are in your life.
2,0
n/a
Key Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON1 de Abril de 2019
company manages your personal life and forces you to put the business first even if you are at the lowest level of the company. you can't call in sick without documentation.
Cultura Empresarial
Awesome work culture + realistic benefits
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Denver, CO28 de Março de 2019
Loved working for Lululemon, the managers were always there for support in the workplace and genuinely cared about people's wellbeing. There are more employee perks than any retail or any other job I've had, including health benefits for part time employees! They promote from within so def worth it to get into the company even at an entry level. I never felt like I didn't want to go to work, it was always a positive work experience and I always felt supported by my co workers and empowered by my managers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with guest issues, but that is a part of all retail and the training here is super helpful to prepare you. You always get a 30 minute lunch and multiple 15 minute breaks within your shift.
Prós
Perks, health benefits, good pay, positive work environment
Contras
becoming obsessed with stretchy pants
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Never thought i'd end up in retail but well worth it with lululemon
inventory (Funcionário Atual) –  Honolulu, HI26 de Março de 2019
One of the best companies to work for by far. Takes care of employees with a plethora of benefits, discounts, and genuine care from management to educators. Always opportunities for growth if you work hard as with any job. Open communication all around.
discounts, benefits
Contras
nature of the brand can make for materialistic enviroment
best part of the job
Assistant General Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Albany, NY20 de Março de 2019
getting paid to sweat! working with like minded people.
feeling valued and part of a team. collaboration.
high value placed on development and goal coaching.
Cultura Empresarial
High energy inviting place to work
Lululemon Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Rochester, MI20 de Março de 2019
I loved working for Lululemon, the company has so many ethical and moral views I have as well. I learned a lot about myself as a leader and as a person. Lululemon made sure that their employees were satisfied and happy in their roles. I would never have left the company if I didn't transfer colleges.
4,0
Great Culture
Merchandise planning and allocation analyst (Ex-Funcionário) –  Vancouver, BC20 de Março de 2019
Pros:
- people are inclusive and supportive
- appreciate straight forward talking and love meditation
- training program is great
- great bonus and above avarage salary

Cons:
- outdated system
My favourite job
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON15 de Março de 2019
I worked as an educator for 1 summer at Lululemon, and to this day, it is still my favourite job. The company culture is something I love being apart of and would love to be apart of again in the future
fun and opportunistic
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  TN13 de Março de 2019
lululemon is a fun and interactive place to work. There are multiple opportunities to take on various daily challenges in the store or solve problems company-wide. Each employee is valued equally and management takes seriously your work-life balance needs.
Exciting and Rewarding workplace
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  St. Catharines, ON12 de Março de 2019
Great experience. Training was nothing like I have ever done, and products are top of the line quality. Would recommend working for this company to anyone.
3,0
Petty with Benefits
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Wellington City, Wellington6 de Março de 2019
At the start of my employment, the job felt like a dream. Everyone was welcoming the staff discount and sweat budget were to die for and the buzz was amazing.
Then things started to settle in. And the excitement wore off.
There were many a double standard between the key leaders and the educators. Key leaders seemed to think they were above the educators and could do things that they were constantly telling educators off for.
Talking on the floor was a heavy example. Almost every key leader would stand and have long conversations whilst leading the floor, but as soon as an educator would stop and talk, or make comments passing by another educator - the key leader would micro manage.
Also on a regular basis - management and key leaders would threaten educators with ‘logs’. If something was done wrong (most of the time we educators hadn’t been taught these things) we educators would be threatened that a log would be made towards us. One key leader also stated that if we were to receive 3 logs then our employment would be terminated.
Now on this note- a value that we were taught in our training was raw and authentic education and work ethic which I found a struggle to source when I was constantly being threatened to succeed or my job was on the line..

Overall this wasn’t a nice friendly place to work. The management was appalling. The store manager would show up late on various occasions, cancel shifts less than two hours before it was to start and still try to change the shift on the store shift planner so that employees weren’t paid ( even though it falls under
  mais... the minimum two hour cancellation threshold). Log educators for things that key leaders were doing on a daily basis. Not reply to any of the seasonal staffs messages regarding contracts, continuation of employment until a week before their contract ended.  menos
Discount
Everything else
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
Love it
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Myrtle Beach, SC5 de Março de 2019
Best company to work for. I loved working for them, everyone at the store and on a cooperate level seem great. I loved the atmosphere and the morals of this company.
Cultura Empresarial
positive productive ask and accepted feed back
Pick pack (Ex-Funcionário) –  Groveport, OH4 de Março de 2019
it was a great place to work fun relaxing positive work place. it was an positive environment the work was not hard in my department anyway. Overall a positive productive company.
Prós
upbeat uplifting motivating to get in shape or stay in shape positive [lace to work
Contras
Didn't hire no of the temps that was hard working on time and reliable
great culture
Assistant Merchant, Accessories (Funcionário Atual) –  Vancouver, BC28 de Fevereiro de 2019
The culture at lululemon is very unique. I would recommend them as an employer. Not only is the work interesting & innovative, they really understand the definition of work life balance
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
Work Culture
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Paramus, NJ22 de Fevereiro de 2019
Work environment is laid back and enriched. You have the ability to learn as much as you desire and are continually pushed to better yourself. The company truly cares about their employees and you can clearly see and feel it.
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar