Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica

Mostrando todas as 599 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Productive working community
Educator/Expeditor (Ex-Funcionário) –  New York, NY8 de Janeiro de 2020
lots of hours on your feet very busy at the Flagship location that i was hired at 30 min breaks for a 8hour shift. work schedule was flexible and work life balance was number one for the community that the company set up.
Best retail experience yet
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Salt Lake City, UT8 de Janeiro de 2020
I wasn’t necessarily a “workout” person when I joined and I still felt like I fit right in. I’ve worked at three different locations and all three have been great and productive experiences. I always felt valued and heard. Climbing up the ladder was really easy as long as you voiced a desire for it and showed passion in the company.
Great Retail Job
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Oakville, ON8 de Janeiro de 2020
Great experience working there as a student. Culture is great if you are accepted by the team, if not, it can be a bit difficult to grow within the company. Benefits are good for a young person, but can be difficult if you are trying to sustain yourself for the long-term.
Amazing!
wearhouse associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA7 de Janeiro de 2020
By far my favorite job! I love the energy, the culture. Everyone feels welcome and fits in. The work is fast paced and worth it. The pay is good and it’s overall a good experience
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Funcionário Atual) –  Ontario7 de Janeiro de 2020
Awesome. I would say to everyone who will get a chance to work with Luleulemon just take that opportunity. Its best place for work. Management is too good and helpful.
1,0
Mold
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Columbus, OH6 de Janeiro de 2020
The company is nice but the people in the warehouse treat you like you're nothing and make you work like a slave. They also have mold in the Dc that the associates had to clean off.
Gym, Yoga
Strict, Short breaks, Mold, Horrible Leads/managers
Great Seasonal
Seasonal Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Cranston, RI5 de Janeiro de 2020
Lululemon has got to be one of the best jobs I've had. It's so fun and you learn so much. I still continue to educate guests, friends and family at my other job (which we are allowed to wear activewear) as unfortunately I was not kept after seasonal during my time there. I've been trying to get back but heres where the only con comes in.

One person who did my group interview in Fall of 2018 seems to have some issue with me? While they are always willing to work things and prevent conflicts, if this one person dislikes you then don't expect a good work environment as they are absolutely snarky and rude.
Awesome and uplifting place
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Lexington, KY3 de Janeiro de 2020
A typical day would be coming in and being on the floor selling the clothes while providing education and awesome interactions. The workplace is awesome as it lifts you up and promotes growth.
Cultura empresarial
Can be an enjoyable workplace
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Seattle, WA31 de Dezembro de 2019
Depending on what location and who you work with; lululemon can be an enjoyable experience. I found it always exciting to go to work because the people who worked there were smart and kind
Great Place to Work
Leadership Team/Visual Merchandiser (Ex-Funcionário) –  Tucson, AZ30 de Dezembro de 2019
lululemon is a great place to work! I resigned because I developed goals to return to school while working there. Now that I’m finishing my degree, I would go seek employment with the company again in a heartbeat. Good hours, good pay, good environment.
2,0
Cultura empresarial
Its a retail job, thats it.
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Boca Raton, FL28 de Dezembro de 2019
Lululemon tries extremely hard to be something its not. At the end of the day MONEY comes first, not you. They will over work you when THEY want and act like "feedback" is the word of the century. Lululemon portrays an idea of the company they wish to have but cant deliver what they promise or promote. I have worked with this company for almost 2 years and the hype of working here dies pretty quick, because thats exactly what it is...hype. You will get disappointed again and again. The management for this company acts very entitled and there are so many of them, nothing gets done and every "project" or "holiday season" is a complete disaster. They need to drop the act...Its a retail job like any other, just don't fool yourself.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4Não 1Denunciar
Slow Advancement
Store Business Lead (Funcionário Atual) –  Vancouver, BC20 de Dezembro de 2019
Looking for a new role due to many false promises about role opportunities and advancement. I want to grow with a company and it’s hard to do this with lululemon.
2,0
Cultura empresarial
The culture and compassion for team is great
Overnight Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA19 de Dezembro de 2019
This company has a great culture, but the hours that they make you work are insane and there is no fair compensation for it. They will work you like a slave without having any regard for you and your personal life and the expectations are very high of the team on a day to say basis.
Started off amazing
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Coquitlam, BC13 de Dezembro de 2019
being with Lululemon for awhile you notice ups and downs. When I first started everything was rainbows and I was happy to show up to work everyday. Then things change and people leave and people move up. they talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Puts a lot of stress on the people you don't see on the floor.
Great place overall though, benefits are great. Would recommend just not at every location.
excellent benefits
Expectations are too high
Cultura empresarial
LULULEMON ATHLETICA is my first site with COMMISSIONAIRES. So I would always consider this site as a parent site.
Security Officer in Commissionaires (Funcionário Atual) –  Vancouver, BC13 de Dezembro de 2019
LULULEMON ATHLETICA is a work place with full responsibility. Nobody can ignore a single part of his or her duty.Although it is Parent site for me, but still it demands lots of attention and devotion.
Cultura empresarial
huge opportunities for growth when you put in the work. Casual environment where goals are met collaboratively. would stay there if the commute was sh
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Vancouver, BC6 de Dezembro de 2019
learnt so much working here. I have way better customer service skills, computer skills and many other from working in an office environment. I would 100 percent work there again if I could.
Prós
Discounts, Health benefits, fun people, fun team lunches, working remote for some positions
Contras
high expectations and short deadlines and turnarounds
Cultura empresarial
Enjoyable work environment. Emphasis on fitness and collaboration.
Vice President, Asset Protection & Facilities (Ex-Funcionário) –  Vancouver, BC5 de Dezembro de 2019
With fitness studios and gyms in most offices, the day starts for many with an exercise class or a team sweat. Following a healthy smoothie and other organic bit available close by all offices in Vancouver, the work day begins. There are a lot of video conference meetings and collaboration is the key word. The stores and front line rule the day and everything is decided and talked about in terms of of the stores and front line will be impacted.
スウェットライフ
アパレル販売員 (Ex-Funcionário) –  GINZA SIX4 de Dezembro de 2019
働きながらヨガやトレーニングもできるので運動好きにはいいと思います。他にもジムやヨガに行く経費を会社が負担してくれる制度もあるので自分の好きなことをできます。
Great Teams
In-Store Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  New York, NY3 de Dezembro de 2019
Overall, the company is ran quite well. The front line managers and members all have equal understanding of support and asking for what you need. This contributes to overall growth of the business.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Cultura empresarial
Productive and fun working environment
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hamilton, ON2 de Dezembro de 2019
Workplace culture was fun, high paced, and team orientated. Daily responsibilities are hitting target goal sales and making sure guest experience is good. Inventory responsibility such as controlling product coming in and out of store.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar