Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica

Encontramos 509 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 510 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Always on the move fun
EDUCATOR (Ex-Funcionário) –  Costa Mesa, CA28 de Maio de 2019
I came into work every day with a smile on my face. I don't think there was one day where I did not want to work. Everyone from educators, key leaders, to managers made working there so fun and exciting. Management is the best and can be hard to improve. The most enjoyable part of working there would be meeting new guests every day and learning about their life.
Fantastic fellow eductors
Short Breaks
Birkdale Village
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Charlotte, NC27 de Maio de 2019
Lululemon is a great company with amazing benefits. You must have great guest experience, be coachable, and open to feedback.

If you are planning on working at the Huntersville location, I do not recommend it. There is extreme favoritism, no understanding of different cultures or backgrounds, its their way or you get the worse hours, and very passive aggressive. You have bee warned.
Cultura Empresarial
Best company to work for
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Honolulu, HI21 de Maio de 2019
My overall experience with this company was amazing. I started at the Honolulu store, but after moving to my home store I decided to quit due to poor management.
Great environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Ex-Funcionário) –  Newport Beach, CA20 de Maio de 2019
They really care about the staff. Lots of opportunities for advancement if you want it. Great about recognizing hard work. You feel that you have lots of opportunities for open communication with management.
Great starter job
Key Leader (Ex-Funcionário) –  Knoxville, TN17 de Maio de 2019
I enjoyed working here as a starter job to boost me into my career. It didn’t seem that advancement was a big possibility because our market only had one store—advancement relies heavily on working in different stores, which wasn’t a possibility for my lifestyle. Overall it was a great experience and I felt like my development and impact were important to the company. There are tons of opportunities to learn and grow and I feel very set up for any role I step into.
retail job
Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Deer Park, IL15 de Maio de 2019
schedule is very inconsistent and they expect you to be free to work 24/7 but won't actually give you hours
they consider 24 hours a week full time
they do give a very generous discount to their employees
health insurance benefits are good
Prós
paid work out classes and discount
management and schedule
2,0
Amazing Culture horrible Management
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  New York, NY6 de Maio de 2019
What really brought me into working at lululemon was the culture. Which at higher positions in the company is evident but not as a part time or full time educator.... By the way multiple stores are managed it seems as if its all fake. Managers and leaders say things like "they care" but never fully commit to the statement with such poor treatment. They treat you like children who don't understand how to handle a task on their own. But on the other hand leaders will give you task that they are very capable of doing in the moment like helping a guest...multiple leaders will walk around the store to ask someone else to help a guest that is right in front of them. You do more work that is required in the job description and once its done you will get very little to no acknowledgment for doing a managers task. Very condescending and rude and demand of you to speak highly of every situation even if the situation was unfair. Leaders breathe down your neck to make sure you are talking to every person in the store which the guest find annoying. We are told to connect but it is never honest and transparent if they're forcefully making us talk to a guest who doesn't want to be talked to..If you think lululemon managers/ leaders are saying hateful things about you behind your back then you're probably right. I am very disappointed in my experience and wish I saw better from such a high volume store with such amazing educators. Leaders choose when/where and who they want to apply the rules to and choose to develop educators that do extra favors outside of the workplace. After a while you  mais... feel really stuck and not appreciated for the amount of labor that is being done! If you want to feel right back at high school this is the job for you.  menos
Free Workout Classes
Contras
Horrible Management, not flexible with scheduling
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6NãoDenunciar
great culture
Key Leader / Operations (Funcionário Atual) –  Miami, FL23 de Abril de 2019
lululemon is a great. they invest in their people and provide personal development so that you can elevate yourself not only in your job, but in life.
great company
Assistant Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Seoul21 de Abril de 2019
Lululemon has a great culture which is reflected in yoga and meditation. Also, it provides training sessions for people development and gives motivation to people. Above all, having authority is the best part of learning from the company structure.
culture
high workload
1,0
One word “unprofessional”
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Minneapolis17 de Abril de 2019
If you want to work with a bunch of babies then this is the company for you. Lots of favoritism and going behind your back. Hard working individuals are not recognized only the lazy ones are.
Good discount
Immature employees
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7NãoDenunciar
1,0
Very low paying company!
Warehouse Worker (Funcionário Atual) –  Mississauga, ON17 de Abril de 2019
This company does not pay good at all. Very badly run. They do not care about there employees. Horrible place to work. You will work like a slave for very little money.
Everything!
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 9Não 1Denunciar
Loved the company culture
Manager/ VM lead (Ex-Funcionário) –  Washington, DC16 de Abril de 2019
Working in for a company the focuses on keeping an open, joyful and happy work culture was amazing. I love feedback, and using it to grow myself and the people around me.
Key Leader
Key Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Columbia, MD12 de Abril de 2019
Lululemon provided me so much knowledge about business overall- I got a chance to make connections with guests, recruit and train a team, take care of back of house duties such as strategically creating events and planning budget, etc. It was an amazing first job. However, the hours are not ideal once you complete college and just want a regular 9 to 5- there are a lot of late nights and weekend work days involved. Also, the salary is very low. However, the company makes up for it in small ways such as providing a pre-paid card that you can use at a gym. Overall very competitive place to work- everyone wants to take the next role and all have bachelor's degrees/are over qualified.
Prós
prepaid card, day off during the week, comfy clothes to work
Contras
work on weekends, work on holidays, low salary, competitive environment
Best place to work
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  King of Prussia, PA3 de Abril de 2019
Super fun and great culture. Makes you enjoy work and look forward to coming in everyday. The feedback from managers is super helpful and I thoroughly enjoyed creating lifelong friendships with the people I work with. Working here brings out the best in everyone and makes you a better person.
A lot of fun
Assistant Store Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Fort Worth, TX2 de Abril de 2019
Environment is fun, they believe in development and growing certain employees. Hours can make it difficult to have the work/life balance depending on where you are in your life.
2,0
n/a
Key Leader (Funcionário Atual) –  Toronto, ON1 de Abril de 2019
company manages your personal life and forces you to put the business first even if you are at the lowest level of the company. you can't call in sick without documentation.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Awesome work culture + realistic benefits
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Denver, CO28 de Março de 2019
Loved working for Lululemon, the managers were always there for support in the workplace and genuinely cared about people's wellbeing. There are more employee perks than any retail or any other job I've had, including health benefits for part time employees! They promote from within so def worth it to get into the company even at an entry level. I never felt like I didn't want to go to work, it was always a positive work experience and I always felt supported by my co workers and empowered by my managers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with guest issues, but that is a part of all retail and the training here is super helpful to prepare you. You always get a 30 minute lunch and multiple 15 minute breaks within your shift.
Prós
Perks, health benefits, good pay, positive work environment
Contras
becoming obsessed with stretchy pants
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Never thought i'd end up in retail but well worth it with lululemon
inventory (Funcionário Atual) –  Honolulu, HI26 de Março de 2019
One of the best companies to work for by far. Takes care of employees with a plethora of benefits, discounts, and genuine care from management to educators. Always opportunities for growth if you work hard as with any job. Open communication all around.
discounts, benefits
Contras
nature of the brand can make for materialistic enviroment
best part of the job
Assistant General Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Albany, NY20 de Março de 2019
getting paid to sweat! working with like minded people.
feeling valued and part of a team. collaboration.
high value placed on development and goal coaching.
Cultura Empresarial
High energy inviting place to work
Lululemon Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Rochester, MI20 de Março de 2019
I loved working for Lululemon, the company has so many ethical and moral views I have as well. I learned a lot about myself as a leader and as a person. Lululemon made sure that their employees were satisfied and happy in their roles. I would never have left the company if I didn't transfer colleges.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar