Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica: Educator

Encontramos 289 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 604 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
What stands out about working at this community?
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Minnetonka, MN27 de Fevereiro de 2020
At my time in Lululemon, the sense of community that the company and my team has is what stands out to me the most. It has made me realize that I want to continuously work for a company with a similar culture.
Good for a retailer
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Winnipeg, MB24 de Fevereiro de 2020
Pros:
-You get paid fair and get discounts.
-Additional benefits
-Consistent feedback

Cons:
-Cult like culture
-Favoritism
-Floor Leaders were lazy and often got annoyed when asked for help
-Intense training focused on their beliefs; not actual work
Awesome Company
Lululemon Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Troy, MI24 de Fevereiro de 2020
I have never worked somewhere to supportive and nice. Everyone there wants you to succeed and want to help you achieve your goals whether it’s with the company or not.
Prós
Discount, Environment, Supportive, Management
Contras
Fun place to work at!
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  New York, NY20 de Fevereiro de 2020
I walked into work everyday with a smile on my face because I was happy with my surroundings. It was a bummer to have to leave because I was a seasonal hire, I wish I could’ve stood on.
workplace culture
GEC Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Mississauga, ON20 de Fevereiro de 2020
11/10 would love to be invited back. productivity was tricky at first. lululemon's values and culture helped me realize and start to action my personal goals.
2,0
Eh
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Germantown, TN13 de Fevereiro de 2020
Benefits were great, but staff was super cliquey. If you don’t fit in with their spoiled white lifestyle, then you probably won’t have fun. Management is rude, coworkers are rude, but I would say the pay is fair. I feel like it would be nice working at a different location.
Inspiring
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Houston, TX12 de Fevereiro de 2020
Great place to work and feel inspired but they hardly ever hire full time employees, everyone is just seasonal and they let you go if they don't need you.
Cultura empresarial
Great benefits opportunity’s to advance flexible hours
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Danbury, CT8 de Fevereiro de 2020
You have to ask for what you want
Friendly and supportive
Love interacting with the community
Built in breaks and lunch
They don’t stand for any bullying
Cultura empresarial
Fun place to work in the heart of our town
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Fayetteville, AR6 de Fevereiro de 2020
In Lululemon Fayetteville, we have an energized team who creates an incredible day for not only the guests but also the other employees. Everyday at the lemon we get the opportunity to connect with new people and learn from all sorts of different people in our community.
1,0
Not a good retail job
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Chicago, IL6 de Fevereiro de 2020
Low paying, only way to make money is if your store is making commission or hitting their bonus. Work life culture is not what they preach. Very political and a ton of favoritism. Find another retail company to put your time into
General Work
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Novi, MI31 de Janeiro de 2020
This is not your typical retail store/position. There is a lot of work that needs to be done pertaining to customer satisfaction, product knowledge and the culture of the company. In retail there is a BLACKOUT period for the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and NY) where you CAN NOT take off any days.
2,0
Not what I expected
GEC Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Mississauga30 de Janeiro de 2020
lululemon preaches a culture that they did not provide. As a GEC educator at the Mississauga site, it was stressful, we were not trained well, we all felt like we were thrown to the wolves and we did not have much support when taking calls. Guests were a lot of the time angry and we were not trained well on what we can do for them which made them extremely mad. The team leads at this site were pretty useless. Mine sat right across from me and would not talk to me even though she would see that I was struggling and needed support. Other team leads were extremely rude to employees. New employees did not feel welcomed and it was an extremely negative job. I would not recommend working here.
Fun experience!
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Milwaukee, WI28 de Janeiro de 2020
I loved working at Lululemon. The people I worked with were wonderful, the company culture is very positive and proactive, it is a fun work environment, and others are there to uplift and encourage each other for everyone’s success. Benefits include discounted merchandise, ability to partake in local fitness classes, and flexible hours. The only reason I left was because weekend availability is required, and my availability changed.
part time
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Milwaukee, WI27 de Janeiro de 2020
one full weekend day and one full weekday availability is required for a part time educator position. nice discount, monthly workout allowance, fun coworkers.
Expected More
Guest Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Mississauga, ON26 de Janeiro de 2020
There’s no group unity and training is not enough. There’s barely any support while taking calls and permanent offers non existent. Perfect if you’re looking to make a quick buck during holidays
I wish I could give 6 stars
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Columbia, SC22 de Janeiro de 2020
Working for lululemon has been nothing short of amazing. I love how the company is always looking for ways to improve, while also sticking to its core which is to deliver a great guest experience. The CEO is coming up with new ideas on how to grow all the time. The management at the store is open to feedback, while also seeking out employee happiness as well. This company's culture is really what makes working here so much fun.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Outstanding
Seasonal Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Germantown, TN20 de Janeiro de 2020
Good company to work for, very flexible and cooperative at scheduling around school. You are promised three shifts a week for a part-time position. I plan on working here again
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Fast-paced and community driven
Guest Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB15 de Janeiro de 2020
Constantly moving, whether it be from maintaining luxury of store, helping guests, or running product; it's a very fast paced job. You manage yourself, and there are some floor managers to make sure everything goes smoothly. Co-workers often spend time together in and out of work; from group workouts to a night out.
Cultura empresarial
fun and caring company to be a part of.
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fort McMurray, AB13 de Janeiro de 2020
I have worked in retail for many years, every , I had the best experience working at lululemon as an educator in a pop up store in fort McMurray. Lululemon training process is very in depth in all departments, product knowledge etc, and learned so much in my short time there than most companies, because every employee will work in every department of the store on a regular day. they involve all team members to be a part of every area in and out of the store. Lululemon is always part of the community and encourage all employees to be a part of many different community protects. They truly care for their employees, they respect their employees with whatever is going on in their personal life or professional life and do their best to accommodate each employee. They have tons of opportunities for employees to grow and move with the company, I have nothing negative to say about the company or management.
Prós
Knowing the company cares for their employees, the culture and generosity of the company is what I loved being a part of.
Contras
Best retail experience yet
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Salt Lake City, UT8 de Janeiro de 2020
I wasn’t necessarily a “workout” person when I joined and I still felt like I fit right in. I’ve worked at three different locations and all three have been great and productive experiences. I always felt valued and heard. Climbing up the ladder was really easy as long as you voiced a desire for it and showed passion in the company.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar