Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica: Educator

Encontramos 249 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 510 avaliações
Cultura Empresarial
Nothing to write home about
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  New York, NY12 de Setembro de 2019
Store managers and assistant managers are lazy. We're not compensated enough for the work we do. You get money towards free group exercise classes monthly. Also the benefits are good.
Prós
benefits and money towards workout classes
management and compensation
Amazing
EDUCATOR (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ardmore, PA11 de Setembro de 2019
The company is extremely involved in community. Lululemon Athletica allows their employees to grow at their own place. Its the best job I have ever had
love working there
EDUCATOR (Funcionário Atual) –  Montréal, QC10 de Setembro de 2019
best workplace, team, and culture! Treated with respect, given many perks, self development opportunities and room to grow within the company if interested.
Cultura Empresarial
A company that cares about you and wants to improve you as a person as well and sell a product that will help human performance.
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Chandler, AZ10 de Setembro de 2019
Working with a team that communicated well. We had sweat dates to help increase team chemistry. I felt very prepared and I always kept learning. The team at lulu was very supportive and educational.
Cultura Empresarial
great place to work; pay isn't great
educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  San Francisco, CA5 de Setembro de 2019
Lots of opportunity. Get involved early with community or other things that you are interested in for career advancement. Lots of opportunity to grow with the company
Amazing place to work
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Pittsburgh, PA2 de Setembro de 2019
They really are more than just an athletic clothing brand. Everyone that works there is an amazing human being. The culture is so vibrant and positive, the joblove is real.
Cultura Empresarial
Fun place to work with monthly benefits
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  San Francisco, CA29 de Agosto de 2019
Lululemon was a great place to find new faces and friends. The job itself is easy except they make you sit and watch videos for 4 days (5-6 hours a day) for training. The discount is amazing, if you're full time you get 60% off regular items and 75% off mark downs. The management was the only thing I hated about working there, if you ever need anything good luck going to management. I tried transferring to another location and my manager helped by the bare minimum.
Cultura Empresarial
Fun fast pace place to work
Part-time Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Pittsburgh, PA29 de Agosto de 2019
Lululemon cares about it's employees. Generous discount, gym perks and monthly staff recognition help makes the staff feel valued. The are a company on the grow, but always make their employees feel valued.
Great Place to work
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Wichita, KS20 de Agosto de 2019
Amazing benefits and amazing people!! Loved working here and very thankful for the experince. Pays for my workouts which was a huge bonus in motivation
Fun workplace.
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Orlando, FL16 de Agosto de 2019
It’s a very good company to work for but it’s hard to become full time and during the slow seasons you barely get enough hours to survive. Depending on the location the leadership team can also be very caddy.
Great discount.
Contras
No real advancement within the company.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
I adore this job
GEC Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Vancouver, BC5 de Agosto de 2019
Working at the lululemon GEC has polished my skill sets to be better than I could imagine. Every day I go to work, I feel a purpose. With personal targets to hit, I am constantly mindful of how I can provide the best service to guests in a timely manner. Lululemon GEC has made me feel so warm and wanted at work, and I had such a great time there as a guest educator.
Prós
Free lunches, constant feedback, wonderful co-workers
Commute
Cultura Empresarial
great benefits but socializing is part of the job
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Santa Monica, CA1 de Agosto de 2019
they provide employees with the ability to go to work out classes but the expectation is you go with other coworkers. Great opportunity for networking but also blurs the line of work life balance
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
2,0
Cult tactics
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Dayton, OH1 de Agosto de 2019
Great benefits from working here, great team building and culture is inclusive if you drink the “lemonade”. Cult like tactics to get you “shift” into the team member they want. They try to get you to open up about personal struggles you are going through and then they turn and use those things against you, using terms as “clearing” or “shifting” as a guise to attack your character and “integrity”. Workin here tore me down both mentally and emotionally, and if you aren’t with the program then they are against you. Be careful.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 10Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Call centre/support for guest experience
educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Mississauga, ON23 de Julho de 2019
assisting guests on all channels: phone, email, text, live chat
hardest part of the job is dealing with guest issues all day
great company, benefits and culture
Lululemon
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ardmore, PA22 de Julho de 2019
Great place to work, very healthy environment. Young staff, very fitness oriented. Weekends and nights a must for employment. Generous discount and sweaty benefits.
Cultura Empresarial
One of my best job experiences
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Novi, MI20 de Julho de 2019
Very nurturing environment. I was empowered by management to take ownership of my daily experience within the store and where I wanted my career within the company to go. Working here will allow you to become more self aware of who you are as an employee (if you use the tools given)
Best Job Ever
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Salt Lake City, UT12 de Julho de 2019
I always said I would never work retail but the environment here is so fun and the company culture is amazing! I'm so glad I decided to join the team.
Amazing Environment
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hong Kong Island26 de Junho de 2019
This job provided a one of a kind working experience, with over the top benefits and staff support. Staff development was always kept in mind, and the success of their employees is important to the management.
great
Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Kenwood, OH3 de Junho de 2019
Loved everyone I worked with. Always felt at home and they were flexible if you needed to trade shifts. I worked there over holiday and really enjoyed it.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Educator
Educator (Funcionário Atual) –  Hingham, MA1 de Junho de 2019
Great place to work! Lululemon truly cares about its employees and the environment is fun, productive, and friendly. Definitely recommend, especially for anyone interested in the fitness industry.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar