Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica: Sales Associate

Encontramos 24 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 512 avaliações
good for a short time
SALES ASSOCIATE (Ex-Funcionário) –  Calgary, AB9 de Setembro de 2019
enjoyed my time there. It represented a healthy living lifestyle. Dislikes include it was click, if you didn't live and breathe lululemon that you were often left out. You had to be able to afford the clothes to work there.
Highly recommended
Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Tukwila, WA30 de Maio de 2019
Amazing company to learn and advance within company or outside company. Lots of various benefits and a great team to be surrounded by. Many other perks from the company!
Great environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Ex-Funcionário) –  Newport Beach, CA20 de Maio de 2019
They really care about the staff. Lots of opportunities for advancement if you want it. Great about recognizing hard work. You feel that you have lots of opportunities for open communication with management.
retail job
Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Deer Park, IL15 de Maio de 2019
schedule is very inconsistent and they expect you to be free to work 24/7 but won't actually give you hours
they consider 24 hours a week full time
they do give a very generous discount to their employees
health insurance benefits are good
Prós
paid work out classes and discount
management and schedule
Exciting workplace
Sales Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Cherry Hill, NJ3 de Dezembro de 2018
I really enjoyed my time at Lululemon. The employees and support from managers were very helpful and helped me development more strongly as a person. A typical day looked like: opening the store, getting inventory set and interacting with each guest as they walk in the door. I learned to work in a fast-paced environment while working with more than one client at a time. I really enjoyed Lululemon and the perks of the job, such as keeping up with my mental and physical health.
Community activities
Lunch break too short
Great team environment
Key Leader/Sales Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sarasota, FL17 de Setembro de 2018
Great team environment but room for opportunity lacked. Everyone is very happy to work there until they realize that there is nowhere to go after a few months.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 4NãoDenunciar
Organized and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Plano, TX24 de Maio de 2018
A great job for part time hours with a fun and entertaining work environment. I learned how to work a cash register and how to interact with people in order to make sales.
productive fun environment
Sales Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Pleasanton, CA20 de Maio de 2018
Very fun environment to work in. Upbeat and positive co workers. Enjoyed my time working there. Moved on for different job opportunities'. Would recommend people to work there.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Very fun with a ping pong table
Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  La Jolla, CA2 de Maio de 2018
the mantra of friends are more important than money is very evident here. personal development lacks at some locations however they are usually strong in this area.
Work- Life Balance
Educator/Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Torrance, CA1 de Maio de 2018
Lululemon is not your typical work environment. I have become more goal oriented and successful because of the workshops and personal development that we apply to our lives. I have learned mostly about myself while working with the company and that is all because of the culture. Many people think it is just yoga, but it is so much more. This is a job that allows you to grow, both within the company and in your personal life.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate & Educator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Bridgewater, NJ6 de Abril de 2018
Great company to work for. Strong company culture and focus on meeting daily, weekly, and monthly goals. If you are passionate about healthy lifestyle and living then this might be a good fit.
Free workouts
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
fun people cool culture
SALES ASSOCIATE (Funcionário Atual) –  Washington, DC5 de Abril de 2018
Great workout benefits, fun people, but often take it too seriously and forget about work-life balance, and that at the end of the day they're just stretchy pants.
workout benefits, discount
Contras
work weekends, hard to move up
Rewarding and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Montréal, QC23 de Março de 2018
Great company culture with a focus on work/life balance. Very good pay in comparison to other retail sales associate with awesome benefits if you are a full time worker.
Cultura Empresarial
As easy of a jobs as it gets.
Sales Associate (Seasonal Educator) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Toronto, ON21 de Março de 2018
Although it is easy, you kind of have to drink the coolaid.... they always want you working out together as a team and doing community events outside of work.
Fun, Productive Fast Paced
Sales Associate, (Ex-Funcionário) –  Columbus, OH5 de Março de 2018
I loved working here until competition ruined it. I did all that was asked of me but there was a lot of competition and seemed there was jealousy and too much pressure at times to out do other employees. would love to work there again if the environment were different or such.
Cultura Empresarial
Amazing staff and amazing management
Sales Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  St. Louis, MO19 de Novembro de 2017
Lulu Lemon is one the most efficient and honest companies anyone could work for. The amount of care and attention that is given to an applicant is welcoming is hired.
Cultura Empresarial
Balanced work life balance with entrepreneurial spirit
Manager/Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Palo Alto, CA2 de Outubro de 2017
Daily we are encouraged to motivate and inspire people to be the best version of themselves through getting out and sweating in their community. Management is focused on providing and receiving feedback in order to consistently improve.
Cultura Empresarial
Encouraging environment filled with inspiring people
Sales Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Denver, CO23 de Agosto de 2017
Lululemon is an unbelievable company. They go above and beyond for their employees and ensure they care deeply for what is best for the guest and their people.
Great Place to Work
Educator (Sales Associate) (Ex-Funcionário) –  San Marcos, TX14 de Janeiro de 2016
I loved working for lululemon. This company taught me so much about myself. Not a commission based sales associate, was great to work in a team environment.
Fun and good benefits
Educator (Sales Associate) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Montréal, QC7 de Agosto de 2015
Great opportunity to go out in the community, meet people and get fit and inspired by others. Great clothing for all season as well as yoga products
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 4Denunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar