Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Lululemon Athletica: Warehouse Worker

Encontramos 20 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 511 avaliações
Fun place but stressful
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA17 de Junho de 2019
Fun place coworkers were great. Job security was rough because unfortunately you never knew when you were going to get fired. But despite poor job security the people that work at lulu are what makes the place great.
Great peers
Job security
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Loved the culture and the work is easy
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA3 de Junho de 2019
Fun working here and I liked the people I worked with. Only thing I disliked was the lead and floor manager. There was a period when I worked there that the lead kept having to take time off and for certain of us to just start we were confused and didnt have great direction and training. Luckily there were a few employees that helped us out and honestly should have been leads. Also, I got mislead. Was told that I'm great to have on the team and I'm on the right track and literally the next 2 days I was fired. Or as they say "your assignment has ended". I would have loved to stay if the lead wasnt an emotional wreck and had been more clear to me and obviously if I wasnt csifgt off guard and fired. Good luck!
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
1,0
Very low paying company!
Warehouse Worker (Funcionário Atual) –  Mississauga, ON17 de Abril de 2019
This company does not pay good at all. Very badly run. They do not care about there employees. Horrible place to work. You will work like a slave for very little money.
Everything!
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 9Não 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Super upbeat fun welcoming culture
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA8 de Janeiro de 2019
I absolutely loved this job. It paid really well and all of the people are super sweet and welcoming. I highly recommend working here the energy is so alive and its almost like getting paid to stay in shape. The things they offer are so beneficial and trust me when I say working there will change you in some way.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 2Denunciar
2,0
Poor management, bad workers
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Groveport, OH16 de Maio de 2018
This place is bad and it was always favoritism with the managers. If you were cool with any of the managers, you can move up in this company even if you had bad performance. People here have the worst attitude and it seems like none of the management were doing anything about it. Full time employee are so unprofessional and also the managers.
Gym
Contras
Favoritism, unprofessional, unfair pay with departments, bad workers
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
mixture of hard work, fun, productive, busy and really good team.
warehouse associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Delta, BC7 de Abril de 2018
I really enjoy working at Lululemon. An environment is so friendly, learning and full of cooperative and hardworking employees and management. At Lululemon, management is really concerned with your goals and vision and helps in everyone's growth.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 2Denunciar
2,0
Cultura Empresarial
Great culture at work place but tainted by selfish individuals
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Delta, BC11 de Fevereiro de 2018
The distribution center was a great place to learn and grow. Possibilities to get rotated and learn new skills are there if you seek it. Build your resume through here.

You will noticed how the management tried to make the workplace great and different unlike other warehouses.

However if they sees you as a threat to that culture, they won't keep you despite your productivity. It's not unionized. You're on your own.

There are few people who are genuinely nice and they made your day at work.

Approach with cautions if you do want to grow in this company. It's easy to get lost with all the euphemism and sugar coatings.

Otherwise it's a nice place to come to work to.
Prós
Staff discounts, fitness classes at work, modern facilities, safety is top priority
Contras
Sometimes unfair tasks distributions but keep it open mind and exercise good ethics
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 13Não 3Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
LuLulemon is a good place to work and make friends
Warehouse Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Sumner, WA29 de Setembro de 2017
LuLulemon is a good place to work if your starting out at a new job. It will help you get to where you want to be in life. They have good benefits but they don't pay all that good. The managers there are pretty nice and team oriented.
Prós
They will reward you if you perform good.
Contras
If you have no college you won't be moving up into management.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 3Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Loving environment with workout classes.
Warehouse Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Delta, BC24 de Setembro de 2017
Picking the products from the shelves and packing it to our online costumers. We have morning alignment where we talk about our goals for the whole day.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Productive fun place to work with encouragement for self growth.
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Groveport, OH6 de Julho de 2017
Great company to work for! They offer onsite gym basketball court, yoga, meditation, hip hop, and Zumba classes. Great place to move up the ladder. Encourages you to become the best you while still producing work. Great work life balance!
Prós
Free yoga meditation hip hop and zumba and a personal trainer.
Management, favouritism
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Not bad.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Ex-Funcionário) –  Delta, BC21 de Junho de 2017
Not a stressful job working in e-commerce.......................................
Daily work is continuous and repeatative.........................................
Managing team is good and the workplace environment was great....
Nothing hard about the position I was in once I got the hang of it......
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 14Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Great company with a great culture
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  New Westminster, BC27 de Dezembro de 2016
This company has it all. Great people, great culture, room to grow, always expanding and evolving and therefore the people will always be engaged and interested.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 9Não 3Denunciar
Different. Okay. But change needed
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Groveport, OH21 de Novembro de 2016
I worked as a warehouse associate at lululemon for short time. One thing that I thought was a very negative aspect is that they didn't trust all the employees to do the most simple common sense brainless work. So while they had a few (4) of us doing work, the other 10 or 15 on the same team literally just sat on the floor for hours and did nothing, because management didn't trust them. advice: don't hire people or keep people on that cant do the most brainless tasks.
They have a "pep rally" meeting. Maybe to distract you from the fact you work in a warehouse. Im not sure. Seemed very high school.
Department was unorganized. Training was unorganized. Seemed more like a hangout place for people.
Didn't have a set procedure. And the way we worked on tasks seemed like a very outdated way to do so.
It's a job. But educate yourself so you don't have to work at these places. Motivation to do well in college.
Unorganized. Unprofessional
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Very productive workplace and Fun environment
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Delta, BC11 de Agosto de 2016
Good working environment especially the managers and the other employees. Managers tend to be rough on you at the start however, they tend to let you off once the job has gone down
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 6Não 2Denunciar
great place but...
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Burnaby, BC14 de Fevereiro de 2016
liked title ... great company great setup but with poor decision making management and indecent supervisors which make a day's work a lot tougher
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 19Não 3Denunciar
Productive and friendly place
Warehouse Associate (Ex-Funcionário) –  Columbus, OH20 de Janeiro de 2016
This was a great place to work as my first warehouse job. It was very productive and their culture was very strong. The employees was nice and very helpful.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 2Denunciar
Warehouse tasks
Warehouse Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Burnaby, BC6 de Dezembro de 2015
The company is great. The benefits, cultures and fun to work but I want to utilize my knowledge in health care field.I want to earn more than I am earning at the warehouse because I need to pay my student loans.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 8Não 4Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Lululemon is fun with great culture
Warehouse Associate (Funcionário Atual) –  Sumner, WA6 de Março de 2015
Lululemon has great culture and people, I've learned a lot and have grown huge amounts since working here. The work sucks though.
Prós
great people and culture, free gym
Contras
managers play favorites, work sucks, underpaid
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 11Não 5Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Wonderful people all around.
Warehouse Worker (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sumner, WA15 de Fevereiro de 2015
A day at Lululemon was a great experience. Most people who works there usually wanted to be there. I have learned proper form on lifting boxes, have been pick trained to pick out products that were to be sent to customers and became able to do so at a high pace.

The Managers/Lead there are great people, they're willing to teach, very patient, and if need be, are understanding to emergencies and will give you the time needed to cope.

The hardest part of the job I'd say personally because, I found not that much to be hard is maybe when sent to other departments of the warehouse, trying to stay at the same pace as the workers from that department originally even when they don't find that too necessary as you are only going to be there for a day or two and really just appreciate the help that they are getting.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know everyone. Everyone there was upbeat, patient, and respectable to each other, that they did not minded taking 1-2 minutes of their work time just to get to know each other. And I know this doesn't seem like something the managers/leads/higher-ups would not want, but in this type of warehouse they did not mind the few minutes if it meant workers getting to know each other and the productivity rate going up in the near future.
Prós
Paid break every 2 hours, free gymnasium and exercise/yoga classes.
Contras
Taking the time off to work out or attend a class.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar

Ver mais avaliações da empresa Lululemon Athletica

Tente:

Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Lululemon Athletica". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar