Avaliações de funcionários da empresa National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces

Mostrando todas as 1.309 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Cultura Empresarial
theres alot to say but I'll summarize
Resource Management Support Clerk (Ex-Funcionário) –  Borden, ON16 de Abril de 2019
The CAF was my first job, it equipped me with the right tools to help me grow as a human being and functional member of society, I received valuable training, interpersonal skills and strategies to being able to mingle in the professional world; those who remain longer then 5yrs can sometimes attest to trying times - but in the end - worth it
Cultura Empresarial
Fast paced, demanding schedule, lots of room for advancement.
Chief Storesman/Departmental Coordinator (Funcionário Atual) –  Halifax, NS13 de Abril de 2019
A typical day for me at this point in my career would be prioritizing work demands and then applying/assigning them to subordinates in order to meet tight timelines and prepare the unit for upcoming deployments.
Competitive salary, advancement opportunities
Contras
Long periods of time form home and family members
Over all experience
Traffic Technician / Loadmaster (Ex-Funcionário) –  Trenton, ON8 de Abril de 2019
Joining the military was the best career choice I have ever made. My career provided me with stability, great pay and and a chance to see the world. If you want a challenge, see the world...the military is the place to do it.
Good For kid
Military Standard Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Montérégie, QC7 de Abril de 2019
Canadian Armed Forces is very good for kids how doesnt know what to to in theur life. Non Commission Officer is the best way to learn about the real Canadian Military.
School of life
Some Leadership.
family
Infantryman (Funcionário Atual) –  Hamilton, ON2 de Abril de 2019
these are not just random people with the same interests as you. over time they slowly become your brothers and sisters. great training exercises and somewhat understanding in terms of days off given that the required days at the armoury are so few.
get rough and rowdy
Contras
could possibly get seriously injured
Beaucoup de défis techniques
Superviseur de la maintenance (Ex-Funcionário) –  Shawinigan, QC1 de Abril de 2019
Les journées de travailles peuvent varier du tout au tout sans préavis.

Il faut toujours être prêt à être flexible, avec des résultats positifs.

Savoir rallier l'ensemble des collaborateurs,afin d'obtenir les meilleurs résultats d'exécution,nonobstant les conditions.

Être une ÉQUIPE forte, est la seule façon d'atteindre les objectifs de productions.

Avoir à conjuguer les vies familiales avec les besoins opérationnels.

Nous sommes à mêmes de réaliser concrètement et rapidement le fruit de nos efforts.
Prós
De très bons avantages sociaux
Contras
Aucune rémunération pour les heures supplémentaires
Amercian foot Ball
2nd cook (Ex-Funcionário) –  130 Queen St East, Toronto, ON31 de Março de 2019
Follow the rules by the commander
Discipline
Camp fire and singing.
Free lunch
Nessuary
Cultura Empresarial
Best part time job in the world
Infantry Soldier (Funcionário Atual) –  Brampton, ON30 de Março de 2019
The job is unique you get to experience things other people wouldn't in a lifetime you meet good people and the experiences you get are priceless you have to be physically and mentally fit to pursue this.The pay isn't the best but to me it's about the job not the money.
Collège Militaire Royal de Saint-Jean
Commandant de section (Ex-Funcionário) –  Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC27 de Março de 2019
Bon environnement propice à l'apprentissage et au développement académiques et personnel.
Études payés
Liberté restreinte
Cultura Empresarial
provides a great workplace in order to better yourself and others around you
Infantry Soldier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC26 de Março de 2019
i enjoyed my time in the military very much.even though due to medical reasons i had to leave i will be looking forward to the time that i am able to rejoin and finish my training. i have nothing bad to say only good things.
Army
Customer Service (Ex-Funcionário) –  Quebec City, QC26 de Março de 2019
That was the best part of my life and i will do everthing in the same way
Cultura Empresarial
Can be a great job for the right person
Tank driver/ Field maintenance Rep (Ex-Funcionário) –  Edmonton, AB25 de Março de 2019
6 years as an armored crewman. Time away from home can be challenging if you have a family. It truly is what you make it. Personally I hade a good experience.
Excellent benefits.
Contras
Time away from loved ones.
Military Life
CHIEF ENGINE ROOM ARTIFICER (CERA) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Victoria, BC25 de Março de 2019
30 yrs of service, allot of training and benefits.
Honor to have served. I was a marine engineer on both surface and submarines as a engineer...……../
Cultura Empresarial
Great experience, no life like it
Maintenance Manager Department (Funcionário Atual) –  Ottawa, ON20 de Março de 2019
Great times for the past 25 years. I have seen the world and all of Canada. I am grateful for all that the CAF has given me. I recommend the Military for all those that are undecided in their future.
Excitement and great friends
Away from family sometimes
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
Different Lifestyle
Resource Management Support Clerk (Ex-Funcionário) –  Victoria, BC20 de Março de 2019
Good job for some but not for all. It is a unique position for both a worker and their family. Pay and Benefits are great but be prepared to do a lot of extra work and be called upon to go above and beyond.
Productive career motivated enviroment
Soldier (Ex-Funcionário) –  Through out Canada and Europe16 de Março de 2019
I spent 33 yrs as a member of the Canadian Forces, I've been apart of a combat team both as a follower and a leader. I also spent 5 years as a recruiting Sargent where I met with the public either one on one or during job fairs. I've guided potential applicants from their joining stage to their school of choice by which trade that they qualified for.
Cultura Empresarial
Great career opportunity, comradaryship, benefits
Vehicle Technician (Funcionário Atual) –  Petawawa15 de Março de 2019
Depending on what element you choose, your job can be full of challenges, gratification and opportunities are available for career advancement. Some days will be difficult, but the good days always outnumber the bad days. You meet great people who will be your peers, leaders who will lead you and subordinates who will look up to you. Your expectations of your career will be dependant on the effort you put into it.
Prós
Salary, vacation days, family support, medical and dental benefits
Contras
Long periods of time away from family
Productive work place
Logistics Coordinator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Halifax, NS14 de Março de 2019
Variety of work, excellent co-workers. Exciting travel to different parts of the world. Working in various environments which always gave a fresh workload. Stable employment for several years.
Prós
Excellent salary, great people to work with
Long deployments
Weapons Technician Land
Weapons Technician Land (Ex-Funcionário) –  Canada14 de Março de 2019
I was a member of the Canadian Armed Forces for 21 years and served in this position with confidence. I learned most of my abilities here and am grateful for the experiences I took away from this position.
Excellent Opportunity for Careers
Financial Services Administrator (Funcionário Atual) –  St. Catharines, ON13 de Março de 2019
This is a really good opportunity if youre looking to challenge yourself, give back to the community and open more doors for career advancement. The military has taught me so many skills I can apply into real life which benefit me in many different ways.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
Challenging Times
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar