National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces: Corporal

Cargo
Corporal58 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontramos 58 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 2.166 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Exactly what you’d expect Not a place for whiners
Exactly what you’d expect But not always what you want. You take what they offer.
Not a place for whiners or those people who just want to complain

Definitely not for everyone
Best place I ever worked
I loved the military life. You woke up each day looking forward to going to work. The people you meet become lifelong friends. You get to travel to places you never imagined that you would see. You get to help out your country when a disaster happens. Makes you feel proud to be a Canadian
Team work
This is the best challenge you could ask for the travel is great the work place environment is over all good. The job security and training is excellent.
Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Best job that I ever had. Stable employment. Life long friends. Learned various pieces of equipment to operate. Hardest part of the job is time spent away from family.
Soldiers Life
What can I say, I believe every able bodied Canadian should do a minimum of 3 years service. The experience is priceless. Pays good, full benefits, whole shebang.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Infantry
During my career with the military, I was constantly challenged both physically and mentally and loved every minute of my time in uniform. Wouldn't trade a second of it for anything.
3,0
Cultura empresarial
bin my most dependable and fair job.
The day's we work vary a fair bit which is one of the good parts about the job. We function in a high stress environment were the slightest mistake will have some one killed or wounded. With that said a sens of hummer is one of the most important things to have.
Prós
The job has good security and I like the people I work with.
Contras
Exercises are predictable and noncompetitive.
Best job I had
The military was the best jobs that I had. There was comrodary. You enjoyed working with your coworkers. The military took very good care of you. And safety was not overlooked.
A great place to work
Contras
Cant really think of any
Cultura empresarial
great team work and felt I helped or country
I enjoyed the teamwork. I was an electronics technician. When the aircraft was u/s we could come over and help the other technicians repair the aircraft. As a Mcpl I would have to organize, train, and send our younger technicians out to the aircraft while supervising and making sure things where done right. The hardest part of the was to make sure we had serviceable aircraft while in Afganistan and the Gulf war as lives depended upon them.
team work
loomg hours inwar enviroment
Amazing Opportunity
This is a great career with a wide array of job opportunity and a chance to get a great education. The work is tough, with a high probability of a lack of sleep. You are fed and housed for the duration of your contract and are often provided transportation.

There are many different people from all walks of life and learning can potentially never end. Training and advancement are set out for your entire career.

University is paid for with the requirement of time in service.

College is reimbursed up to a low amount and only in fields that is listed by them.

Hard work, but you earn a family.
The sky is the limit.
Contras
Pay scale is set by the govn't with no bonuses. Not an easy job, most of the time.
A soldier's life...
I enjoyed my service to Canada, to review a 'company' such as the Canadian military is not possible in such a format as this.
Amazing experience
This job varied from day to day, yet could still be repetitive enough to predictable. Any given day you could be tasked to go somewhere, do something that could take you away from home for a night to months. I learned and was expected to be flexible, adaptive and work with little information to having all the information and yet still be flexible to adjust for those blind sided changes. Always had a support system through co-workers, some people did not adjust well to military way of life and it showed. Others and the majority embraced the life style. Bonds of friendships were made and will never be forgotten. Difficult times were spending months away in harsh conditions, yet still brought moments to cherish.
Training. Friendships. Aventure
Contras
Too long away from home.
Cultura empresarial
Gave me the skills to develop into the man I am today
Since being sworn in, it has developed me into the man I am today. Given me skills and tools that transfered into the civilian world.
Excellent work
excellent for a university student
learn to coordinate and work in a team environment

fast paced critical thinking skills tested
Cultura empresarial
Great environment, learning new skills each day
Exciting work and with great people. It allows you to put yourself in any role. The most enjoyable part is going out to the field and completing exercises.
Interesting experiences
Various experiences around the world. Some grind which made it fun and interesting. Meeting people from around the world. Learned to understand different cultures.
Travel and comradery
Contras
Long hours and adverse conditions
Cultura empresarial
I already wrote one out for this
I already wrote one out for this and submitted it to your team for review.

If you could please take a look in your system, if one isn't found then I shall write one out.
Driver and Crew Member
My day of work is including driving and maintaining reconnaissance vehicle, its weapon system and its communication equipment.

I have learnt driving skills, radio set up and connection, map reading, strategies of observing, obtaining and reporting the enemies’ positions and their activities, and wait out for the order of action.

As management, I have respected the time and order from my leaders, and have well worked under pressure as well as being able to resolve and repair difficulties.

Friends and coworkers have given me as a resourcefulness and integrity one.

The hardest part of the job is physical training.

And, the most enjoyable part of the job is when I have accomplished my task.
Prós
Mental fit and physical fit
Less hours of work
Cultura empresarial
Great team of co-workers, challenging, and fun.
Working with the military is a mixed bag. There are a lot of mental and physical challenges but it is ultimately rewarding and the groups of soldiers we work with are always interesting and ready for the next adventure/task.

A typical day consists of training, teaching, and administrative tasks. The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable part. The physically demanding aspect of the military is a challenge, but knowing that you are capable of doing something you didn't think you were is rewarding in itself.
Prós
Great co-workers, dynamic environment, lots of perks.
Variable and long hours.
Amazing
The most challenging and rewarding experience you can ever ask for. Lots of good friends are made as well as a better self improving character you build upon through discipline and hard work.
Life experience
There is honestly no other place where you will make such memories, friends and learn about yourself
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral