Avaliações de funcionários da empresa National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces: Cadet

Encontramos 35 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca. Ver todas as 1.638 avaliações
Cultura Empresarial
Great benefits and pay, some drawbacks
Officer Cadet (Funcionário Atual) –  Kingston, ON14 de Junho de 2019
Overall, the Canadian Armed Forces is an excellent institution. The pay and benefits received, the level of service and support for its members, the pension, and more are second to none.
Prós
Good pay, benefits and support net
Contras
Relocations; bad employees are moved out only by being promoted away
Cultura Empresarial
Unlimited opportunities to serve your country.
Cadet Instructors Cadre (Funcionário Atual) –  BC10 de Maio de 2019
The military is not for everyone, but if it's the place for you, you will never run out of opportunities. Free education, ongoing development, and a chance to do what very little others get to.
One of a kind training
Officer Cadet (Ex-Funcionário) –  Thunder Bay, ON4 de Maio de 2019
Being paid for only 6 hours of work makes it hard to make ends meet especially when they require you to take time away from home and family life.

You're chain of command are ordered to stress you out as it's proven that you "learn faster".

Enduring this you will be offered with some of the best friendships, training, and memories that a job can offer.
Long Work days, Good memories
Staff Cadet (Ex-Funcionário) –  Nepean, ON20 de Novembro de 2018
When being a staff cadet the work is hard. It takes a lot of effort to manage younger cadets. The days were long and not a lot of sleep was given. It was a sigh of relief when the days off came around. But the memories were worth it.
Free room and meals
Contras
Long hours, Less than desirable weather
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
Rewarding experience
Officer Cadet (Funcionário Atual) –  Kingston, ON20 de Novembro de 2018
The Canadian Armed Forces will help you gain numerous qualifications that will help you advance in your career. Although the management and administration can sometimes be frustrating, and certain work postings make it difficult to have a life outside of the Forces. You need to motivated and ready to put everything into your job at times.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
Best job to have
Officer Cadet (Funcionário Atual) –  Winnipeg, MB16 de Agosto de 2018
I am still a serving member and constantly have a new challenge ahead of. There is tons of opportunity for different career advancement and training.
Prós
Benefits and pay, travelling around
Contras
Hard to have a normal life
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 7Não 2Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Reservist Officer Sea Cadets (Ex-Funcionário) –  Kingston, ON6 de Agosto de 2018
As a former officer of Sea cadets and Commanding |Officer and attending 22 summer camps, it is awesome place to work. Recommend this life to anyone and everyone.
Good pay
Great Place to Learn
Officer Cadet- Saint Jean, Quebec (Ex-Funcionário) –  Québec City, QC2 de Agosto de 2018
you need to be good with taking criticism, especially during the start of your career here as you will be called out on your mistakes again and again. After you finish training it is better.
Not Boring
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2NãoDenunciar
summer Staff
Course Instructor (Staff Cadet) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Canada25 de Junho de 2018
some of the best times in my young childhood, i learned discipline and structure that i could take to my jobs now i couldn't have thought of a better way to have started working at a young age.
Cultura Empresarial
Rewarding program mentoring the youth
Cadet Instructor Cadre/Member (Funcionário Atual) –  Trenton, ON9 de Maio de 2018
I work with a wonderful group of people, both adults and the youth. I have grown as a person since joining this organization and overcome many fears and anxieties. I find working with the youth very rewarding and challenging and am quite proud I am helping to shape the leaders of tomorrow.
Prós
Seeing the youth succeed as citizens
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Honest work for honest pay
Army Cadet Program - Platoon Staff Cadet (Ex-Funcionário) –  Vernon, BC24 de Abril de 2018
The summer cadet program is fantastic, its an enriching experience to work with the cadets and help them learn. I made lasting friends with my coworkers as we spent the summer guiding and teaching our platoon.
Room and Board included
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 2Não 1Denunciar
bmq
Army Reserve Cadet (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sydney NSW23 de Abril de 2018
learned basic military skills, it was a great work environment, the infantry teaches you skills that you would never have learned anywhere else , it was a great work environment focusing on fitness and discipline
The best
Naval Cadet (Ex-Funcionário) –  Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC21 de Março de 2018
This was one of the best experiences in my life and it taught me so many values that are vital to the workplace, and the friendships you make here are ones that will last forever.
Cultura Empresarial
Very well organized and a great leadership opportunity!
Staff Cadet (Ex-Funcionário) –  Borden, SK18 de Fevereiro de 2018
The cadet summer training centre is very well organized with detailed day to day schedules. All staff are aware of what is to be done and there is a clear chain of command in place. It is a great leadership opportunity!
Prós
Free meals, residence, and laundry.
Cadet Officer role
Cadet Instructor's Cadre (Ex-Funcionário) –  Regina, SK18 de Janeiro de 2018
A rewarding and challenging position with a strong sense of fulfillment involved but much of the role is voluntary and only pays well in the summers. But enjoyable
Cultura Empresarial
Part of cadet summer camp
Glider Staff Cadet (Ex-Funcionário) –  Gimli Industrial Park, MB12 de Janeiro de 2018
Part of Royal Canadian Air Cadets which is a subdivision of DND, not actually a part of it. I dealt with junior air cadets and some members of the forces who are sworn in to the military, I myself am not part of the military
Cultura Empresarial
Challenging and rewarding work environment.
Special Advisor to Director of Cadets (Funcionário Atual) –  Kingston, ON11 de Janeiro de 2018
A typical day at my work consists of overseeing the implementation of a number of recommendations made by the SSAV Report (2017) as it pertains to the selection, training, and employment of the training wing personnel charged with overseeing the development of the Officer Cadets attending the Royal Military College Kingston. In addition, I am also overseeing the review and implementation of new rules, regulations, and procedures affecting the day to day life of the Officer Cadets as well as their Professional Development. I meet regularly with Senior Leadership of the College but am afforded the latitude to manage my work day/week on my own. As the implementation of the 59+ recommendations requires a lot of coordination, I routinely meet with College personnel of all ranks, military as well as civilian academics (including the Commandant and the Principal) to confirm direction, seek input, and ensure a smooth transition. .
Over 35 years of service, I have learned that I will get out of my work as much as I put into it - RMC is no different. My experience with management is that the vast majority of military leaders and senior public servants are highly dedicated and focused people. I have learned to adapt to my superiors' style as well as the conditions (security, safety, resource constraints, etc). The Canadian Armed Forces are a great place to work. It is a culture of learning where one can reach his or her full potential. The hardest part of the job (military career) is the impact the frequent moves and separations have on the family. However, the lifestyle also presents
  mais... tremendous opportunities and unique experiences which the whole family can benefit from.The most enjoyable part of being in the military is the camaraderie and team work.  menos
Endless opportunities
Impact on the family
Typical days,
Officer Cadet Royal Military College (Ex-Funcionário) –  Kingston, ON18 de Outubro de 2017
During BMQ it will seem difficult but it is just to push you to do your best and show that you won't quit. Once you get to your Job it calms down a bit, you will always be busy but not as much punishment workouts. Never bored while in uniform
Prós
3 meals a day, clean bedding once a week, holidays off (for the most part)
Contras
Can have long days or stuck with duty
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Interesting and Challenging
Cadet Instructor Cadre Officer (Funcionário Atual) –  Montréal, QC11 de Setembro de 2017
Working hard to supervise, train and handle the administrative aspects of the Cadets Canada program provides an opportunity to affect great personal growth in youth. The experience can be very rewarding.
Paid training, job security
Awesome Very Fun Job
AIR CADET SUMMER TRAINING CENTER STAFF (Ex-Funcionário) –  Gimli, MB19 de Junho de 2017
I learned how to do inventory, work security, canteen sales, and much more. The management was fairly relaxed and you always knew what was going on around you. My job was to run and maintain the cadet canteen during the evenings and do security sweeps and bed checks at night. The hardest part was when the older course cadets were acting up and not following orders because they didn't respect you. Overall I loved the job the other staff was awesome and the off time was fun.
Prós
short hours, good pay, and awesome people.
Contras
no time to go home you are there for 7 weeks straight.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar