National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces: Cadet

Encontramos 44 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 2.121 avaliações
It’s a good job
Fast paced, friendly co workers, communication is great. Always have something to do during the day. Best part is driving boats and being on the water during your work day.
productive work place
i loved working for DND the 5 canteen staff worked really good together
we would clean the canteen and stock the shelfs during the day and run the canteen at night
Not for everyone.
This job is best if you are a motivated person. They will work with you if you need to lose weight and get in shape, but people will socially shun those who aren't willing to improve themselves or get better at their jobs. After all, their lives could count on you being good at your job.
A Thrilling Journey
The Canadian Armed Forces offered the opportunity to not only experience once in a lifetime events, but also provided a unique challenge to whoever would be interested in developing, not only their career, but also themselves as a person.
Great Pay, Benefits, and Opportunities
Contras
Training is competitive and demanding, physically, academically, and psychologically
Enjoyable work place
Preparing files for different events such as workshops. I learned that perseverance gets the job done. I enjoyed the comradery with in the work place.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Excellent Place to Work
This was my best two and a half years. Exceptional onboarding. Excellent training to develop better workplace culture experiences. Ver energetic team and probably the most intelligent well educated employees I've ever worked with. I felt humbled to work with such a fantastic team.
Cultura empresarial
Perfect place to serve your country!
I loved it, the brotherhood, the work, even the drill. it's just the bee's knees! you'll never find a stronger group of friends than at the army, you'll meet people you'll never think would be your best friend and then they are!!
Room and Board are free!
You might die.
Cultura empresarial
Great benefits and pay, some drawbacks
Overall, the Canadian Armed Forces is an excellent institution. The pay and benefits received, the level of service and support for its members, the pension, and more are second to none.
Prós
Good pay, benefits and support net
Contras
Relocations; bad employees are moved out only by being promoted away
Cultura empresarial
Unlimited opportunities to serve your country.
The military is not for everyone, but if it's the place for you, you will never run out of opportunities. Free education, ongoing development, and a chance to do what very little others get to.
One of a kind training
Being paid for only 6 hours of work makes it hard to make ends meet especially when they require you to take time away from home and family life.

You're chain of command are ordered to stress you out as it's proven that you "learn faster".

Enduring this you will be offered with some of the best friendships, training, and memories that a job can offer.
Long Work days, Good memories
When being a staff cadet the work is hard. It takes a lot of effort to manage younger cadets. The days were long and not a lot of sleep was given. It was a sigh of relief when the days off came around. But the memories were worth it.
Free room and meals
Contras
Long hours, Less than desirable weather
Rewarding experience
The Canadian Armed Forces will help you gain numerous qualifications that will help you advance in your career. Although the management and administration can sometimes be frustrating, and certain work postings make it difficult to have a life outside of the Forces. You need to motivated and ready to put everything into your job at times.
Best job to have
I am still a serving member and constantly have a new challenge ahead of. There is tons of opportunity for different career advancement and training.
Prós
Benefits and pay, travelling around
Contras
Hard to have a normal life
Cultura empresarial
As a former officer of Sea cadets and Commanding |Officer and attending 22 summer camps, it is awesome place to work. Recommend this life to anyone and everyone.
Good pay
Great Place to Learn
you need to be good with taking criticism, especially during the start of your career here as you will be called out on your mistakes again and again. After you finish training it is better.
Not Boring
Great Job
The Job itself is excellent with set promotion plans, healthcare, paid vacation time and a really positive work environment. Getting specific forms approved can take a while but if you're patient you'll get what you need.
summer Staff
some of the best times in my young childhood, i learned discipline and structure that i could take to my jobs now i couldn't have thought of a better way to have started working at a young age.
Cultura empresarial
Rewarding program mentoring the youth
I work with a wonderful group of people, both adults and the youth. I have grown as a person since joining this organization and overcome many fears and anxieties. I find working with the youth very rewarding and challenging and am quite proud I am helping to shape the leaders of tomorrow.
Prós
Seeing the youth succeed as citizens
Cultura empresarial
Honest work for honest pay
The summer cadet program is fantastic, its an enriching experience to work with the cadets and help them learn. I made lasting friends with my coworkers as we spent the summer guiding and teaching our platoon.
Room and Board included
bmq
learned basic military skills, it was a great work environment, the infantry teaches you skills that you would never have learned anywhere else , it was a great work environment focusing on fitness and discipline
The best
This was one of the best experiences in my life and it taught me so many values that are vital to the workplace, and the friendships you make here are ones that will last forever.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral