National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces: Corporal

Encontramos 57 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 2.119 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Exactly what you’d expect Not a place for whiners
Exactly what you’d expect But not always what you want. You take what they offer.
Not a place for whiners or those people who just want to complain

Definitely not for everyone
Productive and Good Environment for a first job
it's a different world when coming in from civilian side, it takes a bit of time to get used to a different lifestyle.
pay and coverages are good, the people i've come to know are even better.

sometimes it takes a special kind of patient to work with some individuals, but that's the price you pay for working with anyone pretty much.
Generally good organization
If you want to work hard and have purpose, then you will find it here. As an organization representing some of the most honorable and revered people in our country a job that can cast you in any potential for your own willing to strive can go a long ways if you so choose to work with it.
2,0
Look Elsewhere
Because the culture is gone.

No really. Wait until we actually get some money and a reason to go and do the business overseas. The CAF is overinflated with bureaucracy and libtards for now.
Cultura empresarial
Productive and fun work experience.
There is no typical day at work. Sometimes boring, sometimes exciting.
Leadership starts when you first join. Hardest part of the job is missing out on some parties but parties are not priorities. The people are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Good career
As long as you pick your trade that you want to be in the first time you will love your job. Navy your sailing 90% of the time, free travel, 3 meals a day, lots of opportunities to learn and life time education opportunity, not much to complain about.
Never a boring day
There is always something to challenge people working here, and importance is placed on safety and professionalism in the workplace. The people i work with are great.
Everyone should join
Best years of my life. Recently proudly enrolled my 2 eldest boys. Friends for life and a great work ethic are two of the best things I took from the Canadian armed forces. If I was younger I would enlist again
Great life and friends
Pay
Overall very rewarding
Your job as an infanteer in the armed forces is to become well trained and experienced with the roles and equipment that you may have to use or be expected to use in the future. The leadership is very good, loved the experience
Caf
Very big on team work. Lot of opportunities for advancement and promotions. also so many different trades available making it easier to advance in your career depending on individual skill set.
great
work is fun I learn everyday spend time with my friends and get great training value on a regular basis. the physical demand is very competitive which makes it fun
Excellent Career
Needs a better work life balance but thats all apart of the sacrifices necessary, "best job I ever had" Amazing life experience, great skills and people.
Cultura empresarial
Dynamic workplace that challenges individuals
A very unique workplace that both allows one to serve their country and learn highly relevant and practical skills that can be applied to the civilian sector. Not only does one learn personal skills that many employers desire, but also leadership skills that can be an excellent asset for any civilian employer.
Infantry review
Typical days in the forces included class room lectures, learning and being taught how to be a soldier.
LOTS and lots of marching.

There are also battlefield exercises, as well as range firing.

The hardest art of the job is the waiting around.

The best part is all that waiting was worth it.
Great job
Great job, great pay but not so much on family life. I love the Forces but its to difficult for my children and need something that will allow me to come home at night.
Money
Time away
Cultura empresarial
Productive, and great work enviroment.
Through the years of my military career, my days were different depending on what was going on at that point. Everything from weapons training and exercises, to framing and carpentry in the final years of my career.
Cultura empresarial
A great experience I would gladly do again
The military is not easy, being in the infantry like I was is even harder. However if you have the right mental attitude you can go far in its ranks.

After you get through training most days are pretty much an almost 9 to 5 kind of day. Expect to do a lot of physical training in the morning, followed by taskings, maintenance or some kind of training for the day. Be prepared to spend a lot of time in the field on exercise. I typically spent 4 months or longer in the field. And if your unit is going to be deployed overseas expect that time to be even higher.

That said you learn a lot and will acquire skills that will help you in any career after the military. The pay is pretty decent, you have a little over 6 weeks of paid holidays every year. Plus a lot of other benefits.
Great Part Time Employer
Had the opportunity to receive great levels of training in various aspects of the military. I also had the opportunity to meet royals and dignitaries of various countries.
Camaraderie, team building, equipment
Physically challenging
Cultura empresarial
There IS no life like it!
Got to see a lot of beautiful countries and absorbed their culture. Great if you are single, but, can be stressful on a marriage. Constantly on course or deployment.
Family for life
Away from home a lot
3,0
Good for Single People
I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the CAF. If i was single I would stay in for life. Lot of opportunities, experience gained. Now I have kids and want to be home with them. The military is not conducive with a stable home life.
Best place I ever worked
I loved the military life. You woke up each day looking forward to going to work. The people you meet become lifelong friends. You get to travel to places you never imagined that you would see. You get to help out your country when a disaster happens. Makes you feel proud to be a Canadian
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral