REDWOOD
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa REDWOOD

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 47 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I loved the residents and family at redwood the hours was really flexible and management was great the people there are really friendly they taught me alot when I first became a CMT their very understanding
Cultura empresarial
I was recruited to work there when they learned that the lease would not be renewed due to the growth of the city. I worked there to promote business before the door closed.
Cultura empresarial
I handle payments .Operate scanners,cash register and other electronics. I was issuing refunds, receipts and change due to customers. Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that the amounts are correct.
Cultura empresarial
Would not recommend. All they care about is money. Not the staff. Or employees. Say they will have big changes but don't. Too many regional managers that don't do anything. Won't help or assist nursing in anyway. They talk about going out and going to games and have fun days. While the buildings struggle.
2,0
Cultura empresarial
I loved everyday I came into work no matter what situations was going on, my job is to take care of the people and only focus on them to make sure they are happy and taken care of and help them accomplish any goals they want to accomplish in life.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
It's not run properly and your not really treated fairly, no management only 1 team leader they dont take child care into account and youd be lucky to get an answer from admin or head office
Cultura empresarial
I got to work with incredible kids. I had exposure to a wide variety of populations (toddler with compressed brain stem, ASD, CVA, TBI, cerebral palsy, etc). The teachers were really great about allowing therapy to grab students for their sessions.
Prós
Flexible work day, plenty of time for documentation, wide variety of populations
Contras
Work around classroom scheduling (nap time, recess)
Cultura empresarial
I loved working there meeting new ppl every day an dealing with the public an opportunity to work with other people an teaching others bout the job an rules
Cultura empresarial
Redwood is an amazing place in general! Not only is it so rewarding to work with the children and adults we serve, it is an overall great work environment! Pay is comparable and sometimes better than other companies like Redwood and we have great benefits! Redwood is a great team to join! I am so glad i am part of the Redwood family!
Cultura empresarial
Work there for almost 2 years I was let go when I was out on FMLA cause of drama stir up downstairs and for a place with people with disabilities they don't understand anything about there coworkers or the clients. There all about money not clients that sad I work in a room where clients work they can't even keep work for them and they have where clients make shirts is only half the time if I could give it a half star I would
Cultura empresarial
travail diversifié, secrétariat, analyses, facturation, contact clients
proximité
Contras
pas d'autres avantages en nature
Work is great , People is find , Job is a lot of challenge
Cultura empresarial
Started at this company and thought it was wonderful. After some time is became clear it was all smoke and mirrors. Terrible policy and procedure problems and worst of all the fair housing violations. Steer clear. Management is hostile and treats others as less than equal.
Contras
No life if you live on property
Cultura empresarial
I liked working with my facility supervisor and the office manager. They had a good sense of humor and were clear with the work assigned and their expectations.
Cultura empresarial
learned better communication skills and how to connect with different people ... most enjoyable part is the new people you get to meet everyday the hardest is that you might need to go to remote place to do your job...
no cap on earnings
Cultura empresarial
I would not recommend anyone to work for the Hospital to much call. With 3 to 4 Call backs a night. No sleep work your shift the next day too tired. lacking the staff, full of travelers and contract staff. Only postive good pau and benefits
Great place to live
Contras
Terrible work hours to much call and call backs
Cultura empresarial
Very fun. Atmosphere. Nice coworkers also help the work. Its also nice knowing that you're gelping someone be better in life. The work hours were long and strenuous but worth all I've learned.
Cultura empresarial
I will recommend don't nobody go to Redwood andwork the benefits is not worth it they micromanage and expect for you to do work that is not in your job description
Free food
Micromanage
Cultura empresarial
The staff is uncoordinated and most ppl just work for a check not there to perform the job the way its supposed to be done. Never paid on time but always end up stuck because other dont wanna come workers are not treated fairly and the treat the clients and take care like they are suppose to do. Things are being stole and clients are neglected in some cases. Thing are never looked in the correct order important things are overlooked and covered up
Cultura empresarial
I worked as a Speech-Language Pathologist at Redwood and it was wonderful! People truly care about their clients, and about their employees. If you want to work somewhere that feels like home, Redwood is the place!
Cultura empresarial
I really enjoy all of my co-workers, free lunch is provided for all employees, not required to work evenings or weekends and enjoy working with clients.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "REDWOOD". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral