Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa RSM

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 22 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
It was a good experience working as RSM for the first time..i have learned management skills and workplace culture behavior.
The hardest part of the job was the geographical area where traveling was sometime taring.. There was a lot to learn where different geographical areas and different languages and culture was involved..
1,0
Cultura empresarial
Gestion humaine déplorable. RSM n'accorde aucune importance à ses collaborateurs qu'elle exploite afin d'en tirer profit au maximum. Elle ne se soucie jamais de leur bien être et s'en débarrasse au moment opportun sans aucune considération. Mon passage dans cet entreprise m'en a appris davantage sur sa culture: Pression, stresse, échéances permanentes impossible à réaliser, charge de travail beaucoup trop importante, turn over permanent des employés qui ne restent jamais plus d'un an
autonomie sur les dossiers
Contras
Aucune considération de ses employés
Cultura empresarial
Throughout my weeks volunteering at RSM I learnt a lot about how accounting is done in practice
working alongside the different departments meant my knowledge of the company grew largely within a short amount of time
Cultura empresarial
Positive work environment, lots of learning opportunities, and flexible work hours
Cultura empresarial
My time at RSM was always fond to look back on. For my work, it was a repetitive process that would last all day, but with the friendly staff, and trying new jobs to make the day more interesting. RSM was a great place to work at, and I'm sure I will be heading back there soon
Prós
Listening to music, friendly staff, after work drinks
Repetitive work
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
worked n a variety of roles from office cashier to business recovery administrator.

Very busy environment and could be quite stressful at times but this was the nature of the job. Great place to work with great staff
Cultura empresarial
it is a very fun place to work provided that you dont mind getting up at 6.00 am and dont mind working till 5.00pm long hours and youll hardly see the boss of the burton area
free tea
Cultura empresarial
This was my first move into a professional services environment and I've really enjoyed working at RSM. I've found it a really refreshing and collaborative environment Any of the partners/senior management that I've worked with have been helpful and approachable.

Within 6 months, I've already been promoted and have been really impressed with the learning and development resources/training opportunities. Excellent life/work balance too!
Training and development opportunities
Cultura empresarial
There are a few RSMs out there. This refers to the Irish one. It appears to wound down in the last few day. no longer work here. An excellent team, and good management now let go.
Cultura empresarial
I was doing a work experience placement at RSM. The placement was well structured, spreading my working time between different departments. The employees were very nice and helpful.
1,0
Cultura empresarial
It's very difficult to work when there is always unnecessary pressure not related to work. No help for your client place. Overall responsibility given on your head. No cooperation form your senior when client does not cooperate. Very harsh language used by seniors.
Good salary
Contras
No work satisfaction, No learning exposure
Cultura empresarial
Enjoyed the job, but very high turn around of staff in marketing department. Great colleagues in the team but one would leave every week - down to bad management from the top, no internal promotions, very hierarchical and little change of progression if you go in at the bottom.
people
management
Cultura empresarial
Nice boss, quite low salary though. But if salary was of a different story, I would have stayed. Nice place to work. HR was quite helpful but I think the short of manpower in HR stresses them and gives rise to their different personality.

Gossiping is not encouraged at work. Although sometimes, the boss starts the gossiping.
Prós
Free fruits every month. Montly social events.
Low salary
เป็นสถานที่ทำงานที่น่าเบื่อที่สุดเงินเดือนก็น้อยเลยต้องหางานใหม่
ไม่มี
หัวหน้างานจัดงานไม่เป็น
Cultura empresarial
RSM solution is good company..
My work handling support Team..some time I am resolved customer computer problems on call.

Than take a customer feedback on mail..
Cultura empresarial
A typical day at the office:
"I would make outgoing calls in a professional, polite and courteous in order to do a research.

I would schedule appointments, accurately confirm appointments and carry them to the system.

Exercise diplomacy and tact with interlocutors."

All the employees were great, interviewers, managers, traductors and CEO's. We often would have meeting with former clients.

I did improve my communication skills.

It was a great experience overall.
Cultura empresarial
-to hual ore and wast to diffent locations
-i learned to work with diffent typs of people

-most time good to deal with

- good to work with and made the day go fast

-long hours 12 a day 5 days in the weekdays and 10 a day on weekends

-the money - the people
free lunshes
Cultura empresarial
GOOD.RECIEVED LOTS OF EXPERIENCE AND FREEDOM TO OBTAIN LEARNING.
I DID CONDUCTED 375 SEMINARS ON PRODUCTS ALL OVER UP/EAST AND KARNATAKA.

NEVER EVER FAILED TO ACHIEVE TARGETS.
POSTIVES
POSITIVES
Cultura empresarial
very busy and professional, hard working people very disciplined, Non stop calls targeting customers to partake in surveys.
always had work
Contras
a bit topo strict workers were like robots too long in front of the screen.
Cultura empresarial
I would suggest there are more shifts available and given out fairly to all staff.
Cultura empresarial
working in a busy productive environment alongside co workers in a happy environment . working as part of a team and on own at times , learning new skills daily ie: how to use different equipment, tools fixing machine . the most enjoyable part of the day is getting a order finished to the best standard i can. the hardest would be if something went really wrong were i couldn't sort it myself but most days are good days as i find it enjoyable in every way i just like to get the job done to the best i can .
light ride to work
not enough hours
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "RSM". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral