Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Sandvik

Mostrando todas as 934 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
Cultura empresarial
Good culture and great people
Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Coventry, West Midlands22 de Janeiro de 2020
I had many positive years and the opportunity for personnal progress at Sandvik. I met a lot of great people over the years and got to travel widely. Overall very fine company to work for.
It was a great factory
Production Mechanic/Shop Floor (Ex-Funcionário) –  Arnprior, ON21 de Janeiro de 2020
It was a great company to work for, the factory is now shutdown permanently. The salary was excellent, the people who worked there were very skilled at performing there job duties
Cultura empresarial
Good
Warehouse Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Pune, Maharashtra20 de Janeiro de 2020
Good company with good culture. maintain work life balance with all employees. Learned how a real multinational work environment,got exposure to the international managements.
A day and a life here
Assembler (Ex-Funcionário) –  Alachua, FL19 de Janeiro de 2020
This place is like feast or famon. They are either killing you with work or sending you home early. The atmosphere there is not conducive to a healthy working environment. I experienced harassment as well as unfair opportunity practices by upper management due to them not living up to there promises making it hard to gain upward mobility.
Prós
The good people
Contras
Environment and management
Cultura empresarial
Good place to start your career
Parts Specialist (Funcionário Atual) –  Alachua, FL18 de Janeiro de 2020
Good company to work for,if you have any experience in the field of welding, electric, assembly Hyd system,hose builting, shipping, receiving, computer. we need help.
Tipical wor envirement
Admin II & Planning Coordinator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Kennewick, WA14 de Janeiro de 2020
This was a Monday through Thursday from, 6:30am to 5:00pm job. Ten hour days in an office environment. There were paid holidays off and sick leave accrued each pay check.
better many company
artisan assistant (Ex-Funcionário) –  Phalaborwa, Limpopo5 de Janeiro de 2020
I think sandvik is good company compare to other.i enjoyed working for sandvik.i believe I gained more experience since I joined the company.they take good care of their employees and train them so that they do better and also empower them so that obtain leadership position in the company
Cultura empresarial
Betrouwbare werkgever voor lange tijd
Warehouse employee (Funcionário Atual) –  Venlo3 de Janeiro de 2020
Zeer goede werkgever!
Ruimte voor eigen ideeën en managers die echt luisteren. Open communicatie tot aan de grote baas. Zeer prettige werkgever!
Cultura empresarial
Sandvik is a great company, but they need to review their salaries as the cost of living changes each year.
Auto-Electrician (Artisan) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hossy shaft Lonmin2 de Janeiro de 2020
I would still love to work for sandvik some day, but they must start to do a bench mark on the salary side, compare it with other companies like themselves.
stressful and disappointing
Factory Operative (Funcionário Atual) –  Perth1 de Janeiro de 2020
managers treat everyone without respect, they believe that nothing else matters but the company. They think that they are always right, at all they do not listen to what the employee has to say. Each personal opinion treats as an attack on themselves.
Productive and Fun workplace
Intern (Ex-Funcionário) –  Rajpur, Mehsana, Gujarat, India30 de Dezembro de 2019
it was very great experience as an intern. staff is good and very friendly. the breaks between the work helps us to get distressed and helped us to work more efficiently.
management is good specially the safety precautions the follow. surely one of the best organization to work for.
Prós
Safety, Competitive pay scale, great work schedule
Contras
requires good knowledge to work for long time
Good but no growth
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Ex-Funcionário) –  Pune, Maharashtra26 de Dezembro de 2019
Didn't have a lot of work to do not did they give new entries any proper training for the required work overall average experience and very low salary
Loved my time there
Electronics Assembler (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sonora, CA24 de Dezembro de 2019
Although my job was a seasonal temporary position, it was my favorite job I've had so far. I worked for a small branch of sandvik materials technology in the heating division. Loved everyone there for the most part.
Cultura empresarial
Bra företag att jobba åt.
Fordonsförare på transport (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sandviken17 de Dezembro de 2019
Har alltid blivit bra mottagen på Sandvik både av kolegor och chefer.
Best place to work
Warehouse lead person (Ex-Funcionário) –  Elko, NV16 de Dezembro de 2019
Awesome people, great culture, best place to grow, looking forward to have the oportunity to go back with sandvik it sure was the best 10 years of a great career
Ambiente alegre de trabajo
ELECTRICISTA, APOYO PLANEAMIENTO Y ADMINISTRACION (Funcionário Atual) –  Junín15 de Dezembro de 2019
Levantarse temprano
Planeamiento
Comunicativo
Seguridad primero
management is horrible
Radial Drill Operator (Ex-Funcionário) –  Ballygawley, County Tyrone10 de Dezembro de 2019
you work like a slave and can get just a promises of payrise. If somebody quit,you got his job as well without any financial compensation for extra work
CSSR (Funcionário Atual) –  Jet Park, Gauteng10 de Dezembro de 2019
The job that I do is more balanced and also challenging

Mining industry is a very critical and challenging industry and dealing with customers who always need service urgently ,makes me to be flexible and also extra hard working .
I enjoy working with customer and having meetings with them to build relationships . The Salary I receive is fair for the years I have worked here. We also receive performance bonuses every April . There is also job security ,though growing is a challenge . The job culture of Sandvik teaches us to work as a team and also be pro-active always
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Supervisor
Warehouse Clerk/Shipping & Receiving (Ex-Funcionário) –  Alachua, FL9 de Dezembro de 2019
Everything was good till another employee from a temp office came in. I was also a temp and well once he came in everything went downhill for me cause he was one of the supervisors grandson so the boss treated him very well and threw me aside and ended my assignment. before he came the boss was very impressed of how well and fast i was doing then when he showed he looked down on me with attitude and made excuses to get me removed when i didnt do such things. If we was going to remove me why not do it from beginning, why give me forklift license and wait after month to fire me like seriously. Then he put poor performance to my temp office.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1Não 1Denunciar
Bra företag
Operatör (värmare behandling) (Ex-Funcionário) –  Sandviken8 de Dezembro de 2019
Det var kull att jobba på Sandvik.
Jag trivdes där för att jag skapade nya relationer och jag fick roliga kunskaper och erfarenheter.
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Sandvik". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar