Avaliações de funcionários da empresa TTEC

Mostrando todas as 775 avaliações
Ordenar por: avaliação útil | pontuação | data
na
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  WAH17 de Janeiro de 2019
There is opportunity for improvement in both policy and processes across the enterprise. While they have the chance to be a leader in the industry it has not been realized.
Bait and switch
Non-Licensed Insurance Sales Agent (Ex-Funcionário) –  Jonesboro, AR16 de Janeiro de 2019
I was hired for customer service rep but was switched to a non-licensed insurance agent for an insurance company in Minnesota. I live in Arkansas. They promised benefits and such but it was all a big lie. These people are LIARS.
Liars
Cultura Empresarial
Good Company, great people.
Service Manager (Funcionário Atual) –  Montréal, QC16 de Janeiro de 2019
Company is good, and the people are also usually very friendly and fair.

many clients makes for a lot of different environment to work in and plenty of choices for all employees.

Team leads and Management are often very nice and caring for personal situation.
Prós
great variable to choose from / great environment / great people
Contras
available 24/7, rules can do 180 degree depending on Client, regular changes in process can sometime be difficult to process.
Not good
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Las Vegas, NV15 de Janeiro de 2019
Bad company... they hire anyone. Was there because I needed the money. Once they don’t need you they fire you, they change your schedule allot. Had to work some holidays! For the campaign I’m in, you do so much for little pay. Worst company. My manager was great as a person. But other managers in office suck.
2,0
Cultura Empresarial
Did not enjoy working here
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Cornwall, ON15 de Janeiro de 2019
I would have good days and bad days like any job. The shifts were long and the work was sometimes very, very repetitive. Dealing with customers on the phone complaining all day has an effect on your mind.

One thing I can say is I did enjoy management. The managers (not all of them) were really patient with me and a lot of other employees.

Shifts and schedules were moderately flexible. Management was usually easy going about shift swaps.

Mass layoff in June 2018, I think because of minimum wage increase.
Cultura Empresarial
Don't let them fool you!
Licensed Sales Specialist (Ex-Funcionário) –  Temple, TX13 de Janeiro de 2019
Do you want to work for a company that falsely advertises FULL benefits? That after two weeks of unpaid License training, you begin training for the insurance plans...two months later!? Sure, 16 dollars an hour sounds fabulous, but then once you are on the floor, the rules change without notice, and suddenly all your hard work means nothing. They write you up for situations out of your control, even if the calls you get have nothing to do with enrolling people into plans. Management could care less about you, or about Kaiser Permanente, it's all about the numbers. And employees are just a number. If you want a job that will constantly lie to you, with NO BENEFITS, and you want to waste your time, here it is.
Liars!
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
Something short & sweet
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Hopkinsville, KY11 de Janeiro de 2019
I don’t have a review to give! Just don’t consider this place for employment, there is no advancement, and everybody wants to be leader when that’s NOT in their job title!!!!!!
Flexible schedule
Not enough pay
ttec
Licensed Insurance Agent (Funcionário Atual) –  Duluth, GA11 de Janeiro de 2019
Great training and good opportunities. Company has several different clients and training is based on which client you represent. Tl help agents grow and progress.
TRAINING
NO COMMISSION
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
I love this place!
Team Lead Manager (Ex-Funcionário) –  Springfield, MO10 de Janeiro de 2019
I love TTEC and all the managers in ADT! It was a fun work family! I loved leading my associates to their goals, and my managers helping me with mine. We were a great well balanced work family!
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNão 1Denunciar
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Daytona Beach, FL9 de Janeiro de 2019
Its a job some people like it and others do not. All i can say is that it left a bad taste in my mouth and i would not recommended working here if you cant handle stress.
Prós
benefits
Contras
breaks too short
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hopkinsville, KY8 de Janeiro de 2019
I was employed at TTEC formerly known as Teletech for 2 years.TTEC is a great place to work.While I was there I met amazing people and most of the leadership was amazing and kind. I am concerning going back to TTEC. If my parent was not hospitalized would still be employed at TTEC.
Prós
Active fun calendars, meeting awesome people, Get three days off
Short Lunches
Good Place
Answer USAA customer service phone line (Ex-Funcionário) –  Hopkinsville, KY7 de Janeiro de 2019
This wasn't a bad place to work. Not the best if you have previous responsibilities such as children due to strict schedules and no leeway but otherwise not a bad place to be employed.
short breaks
Cultura Empresarial
Work environment is amazing. Job itself, sucks.
Customer Service Representative (Ex-Funcionário) –  Morgantown, WV6 de Janeiro de 2019
I loved everyone I worked with. Higher ups and all. The job itself having to know everything was just not working well with my anxiety. I feel bad it didn’t work out. I wanted to love the job.
Convenient lunchroom. Smoke breaks. Paid breaks. Classes
Attendance.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Good Experience, Poor Pay
Corporate Trainer (Ex-Funcionário) –  Phoenix, AZ4 de Janeiro de 2019
TTech is outsourcing, and I saw many programs shut down, putting many people out of work; so it's not the best in job security. If you are able to stay in a program for a while, you can definitely promote and gain good experience. The pay is dreadful and they will work you to the bone. I witnessed managers work multiple days over 12 hours in a week and this seemed to be expected.
Good experince
Outsourcing, low pay
Productive and friendly
Fido Customer Service (Ex-Funcionário) –  Fredericton, NB28 de Dezembro de 2018
I worked in a friendly workplace and it was my first job in Canada and was so excited to work there. I had a good experience to work as a team and talk with customers.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 1NãoDenunciar
Cultura Empresarial
Monotonous, but sometimes rewarding work
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Temple, TX 7650427 de Dezembro de 2018
As a Customer Service Representative, the work is constant during busy periods and, combined with the nature of the job, where you're tied to the phones all the time while on the clock, it can be a lot in a short period. However, when fully satisfied, the members make the experience worth it.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3NãoDenunciar
I love it here
PHD CSR I (Funcionário Atual) –  Daytona Beach, FL26 de Dezembro de 2018
I love it here. You can start at making $30,000 /year, which isn't bad for any job that doesn't require experience or a college degree. The medical is a bit expensive, but TTEC compensates and I'd spend more elsewhere because I'm high risk. Paid time off, paid wellness. Discounts on everything from buying a car to cell service. Automatically 40 hours and sometimes mandatory overtime. If you don't mind sitting at a cubicle answering phones then you'll be ok. In four months you can be climbing the ladder. In six months traveling the world to other locations. If nothing else, start the classes, do them for 4 weeks, and then take the money and run. You get paid just as much when you start training
Prós
Pay, benefits, hours, insentives, quick advancements
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 3Não 1Denunciar
Worst Training and Company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Funcionário Atual) –  Los Lunas, NM26 de Dezembro de 2018
TTEC is an utter joke of a company as far as their work from home program goes.

I have to log into over 15 systems each time I come back to my computer and am expected to manually type in all of these logins (which are all different) and passwords each time I return from break/lunch and at the beginning of the day.

The training is totally disorganized and the trainers have no clue how to train anyone and doesn't pay attention to your quesitons if they don't know the answer... they don't even try to reach out unless the entire class makes a big deal of it.

They threw us on the phones without having any knowledge of the client or how to use the phones. I say this as they went through a few slides quickly and did not do any sort of knowledge check... they also did no role playing at all throughout any of the training.

I've worked from home for many years and for a couple different companies other than TTEC, and have also worked for many years inside a call center as management and this place is a joke.

Management / trainers don't take responsibility for their own lack of competency or when they are wrong, and will raise their voice at you when they are frustrated (even when its their own fault)_

There is no organization to the class structure and because no expectations on behavior is laid out at the begining, everyone just inturrupts the trainer so we never get to go through even one module without it being derailed by the classmates asking questions about unrelated topics.

I didn't receive my check and when I inquired about it I was simply referred to
  mais... someone else who didn't get back to me.

I'm looking for a new job and will never allow anyone I know to apply for TTEC in the future.
  menos
everything
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 15Não 1Denunciar
Terrible company
TRAINING SUPERVISOR, (Ex-Funcionário) –  Temple, TX23 de Dezembro de 2018
I would never go back to this company it's unorganized, they do not appreciate their employees, it's basically the survival of the fittest however the fittest is the one who always ends up fired from here.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 12Não 1Denunciar
Not bad, but not great.
Telesales Agent (Funcionário Atual) –  Jonesboro, AR21 de Dezembro de 2018
I honestly loved my job here, but the company itself is crooked and strict as can be. I applied and interviewed for customer service along with my entire training class, but we were being trained for sales. We were told training-perm, but was actually seasonal. Now they’re moving people around to new projects. You’ll never be on one job all year. You’ll be in 2 or 3 at least. It’s real wishy washy. I’m not necessarily saying you should avoid it, but I don’t exactly recommend it either.
Prós
Pay is ok, comfortable desk job, coworkers are great, 40+ hours, paid training.
Contras
Won’t be on one job, hours can get in the way of outside life, very strict rules leaving almost no room for error or tardiness.
Esta avaliação foi útil?Sim 5NãoDenunciar
Perfil Solicitado

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "TTEC". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.

Perguntar