Avaliações de funcionários da empresa UPS: Package Handler

Encontramos 2 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Equilíbrio entre Trabalho/Vida Pessoal
Salário/Benefícios
Estabilidade/Promoção
Gerência
Cultura Empresarial
Worst job I've ever had.
Package Handler, Sorter, Unloader (Ex-Funcionário) –  not going to say5 de Outubro de 2014
UPS takes out $13.00 out of your paycheck for union fees and you get a paycheck weekly. So you get paid essentially pennyies, they also ask you to donate to this charity, which actually they strongly suggest you do.
The amount you work for is terrible. The supervisors are Salary and everyone else is hourly. This makes the Supervisors yell at you to go faster, while you don't care because once your shift is over you are going home. They just have to get everything done. So therefore then during work it's easy to hate your supervisors even if they don't mean to be jerks.
I quit as soon as I got a better job which was relatively quickly. I worked like 1 day my last week, and they still took the 13 dollars out of my paycheck.
Iif you go over 5 hours they do pay time and a half but time and a half is like 12 dollars an hour, so it'd be better just to get a 10 dollar an hour job, you'd make more and wouldn't be exhausted.

(I heard driving is pretty good money, this is only for package handler)
Prós
Job gets you fit, they reimburse for school
Contras
Supervisors, pay, fees, overworked
Esta avaliação foi útil?SimNãoDenunciar

Ver mais avaliações da empresa UPS

Tente: